December 21, 2014 | 1449 users online

Shampoo - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Tea Tree Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by scarletfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo! I don't use it every day but almost every day. It makes my scalp feel great! Yes it does clarify my scalp and hair but it feels great. and I always follow it with a super moisturizing conditioner! so I have bought it over and over again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kelley76

OMG thank you Jason naturals!!!After looking high & low,and spending way too much money,I FINALLY found a shampoo that works for my 6 year olds hair!He has horrible dandruff that just cakes to his scalp.When you look at it you can actually see its an actual layer of dandruff on his little head.So we've tried EVERYTHING for him & then I stumbled upon this,we're a little over 1 week in & his dandruff has cleared up about 80% now,I feel confident that it will eventually be gone with continued use :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by bella418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

the cap was hard to pop off.. made my scalp/hairline BREAK OUT? like a rashy blistery like mess. i am extremely disappointed in this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Eh was nothing special and it has a certain ingredient that i dont like so i wont be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by adlechuga82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I try and buy organic natural products as often as possible, but I was really disappointed by this shampoo. It took way too much of the stuff on my head to even obtain a shampoo-like texture and after I rinsed, my scalp got extremely irritated. I've used pure tea tree oil on my skin before and not had any weird allergic reaction, but with this shampoo my hairline got red and my scalp felt burnt.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Drafte

Pleasant smell, very effective for keeping dandruff at bay. Leaves hair feeling very clean, but a bit dry. Must shampoo twice in one shower for best effect. I would recommend either NOT using this as a daily shampoo, or avoiding blow-drying / flat ironing your hair when using this product. Definitely try to use lukewarm or cool water when washing your hair with this. Otherwise is a great product. They ran out of this at the store one day, and I tried the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat shampoo, and LOVED it - left my hair shiny and healthier looking. So if you're in the market for a dandruff shampoo, I wholeheartedly recommend trying Giovanni's version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot comment on how this works as an everyday shampoo - I only use it once every 2 weeks as a clarifying shampoo, and for that it works superbly! It gets out all product build-up, and leaves my hair very shiny and manageable. I love the smell and the quality ingredients. BUT, I do think that it would be drying to use every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dry, flaky scalp that itches after the 2nd day after washing. I also have coarse, dry Asian hair, non-coloured.

I really like this shampoo; the itch doesn't come on until day 4 after washing and the dry scalp seems to be better. (I was using Head and Shoulders and that just made the flakes keep coming). The formula's a bit weird at first, because it doesn't lather (no SLS) and feels a bit like slime out of the bottle. A tip is to tilt your head and hair forward and apply using your fingertips, going straight to the scalp. I do have to use quite a lot on my thick (but chin-length) hair. Leave on for 5 or more minutes.

PROS:
-seems to treat the scalp and relieves itching for much longer
-smell is light tea-tree scent
-doesn't strip hair of natural oils. My hair isn't that greasy, so oily types may find it doesn't "clean" well enough

CONS:
-have to use lots of product to make it feel like you've washed your hair and scalp properly

I love this shampoo, though I rated it higher on price because it's $10 CAD and you need to use quite a bit of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! My hair is heavily highlighted and slighly dry yet this is amazing at cleaning my scalp w/o stripping my ends. I only shampoo twice a week, concentrating on the scalp and that may be the trick for me w/ this shampoo. I also use a super rich conditioner. Other shampoos give me the greasy scalp in a day, not this one. Also Jason does not test on animals. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnyfufu

I have a very oily scalp and mild dandruff problems. This shampoo does very well to control the oils and any itches associated with dandruff. The smell is pleasant if you like the tea tree oil scent. The shampoo requires that shampoo twice. I found that it is important do it twice as the first wash results in no lather at all. The second wash is better and the shampoo bubbles nicely. I would not recommend this to anyone who has dry hair, colored hair or permed hair as it may be overly drying. Overall this is not a terrible shampoo, but it is not a favorite either.