April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - 25,000 IU Vitamin E Age Renewal Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Hollyosophy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This makes the most spectacular night creme. I slather it on after cleansing before bed, and when I wake up in the morning, my face feels so soft and my skin feels plumped up. It is *very* thick, almost paste-like. Some people put a drop of water in their hand with it, I use it while my face is still semi-wet. It takes a while to absorb, but by morning, it has soaked in, leaving my skin feeling great. At about 8 bucks a jar, it's a bargain, lasts for about 6 months, and is crammed full of vitamin E. Really a super product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Zara02

It is really heavy cream, but it's absorb very quick. I am very happy with this rich, nutritive cream.
Only what i don't like is alcohol. Sometimes, when my skin sensitive because is windy, bites around my eyes, and lips.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by henwen88

Okay, DO NOT use this on your face. I used it for about a week and then started having horrific blackheads on my jawline which I have never, ever had. I never have blemishes anywhere but on my forehead but with this stuff, it was pore clogging to the max.

However, I decided to give it two lippies since I use it as a body moisturizer and it is so thick and moisturizing. It's almost luxurious, it is just pure moisture. But again, don't use it on your face or you'll be sorry.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ghosty

It was moisturizing but I didn't like it much. I did like that it only required a small amount. It didn't run out quick. It was a little too heavy and oily for me. It was better than having no moisturizer at all for around my eyes. It was overly moisturizing. I didn't see any results or change in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by s2casey

Do you have dry skin on your face or body?

If so, buy a jar of this immediately!

I bought it based on one of those random reviews that show up on the home page here. Ordered it from Amazon thinking, "for under seven bucks, it's worth a shot. I can always use it as a hand cream if........"

Well, I am happy to report that there was no "if" here for me. This cream is amazing!

I was preoccupied with finishing some writing work at home. Although not too preoccupied to tear the package open and slather some on my hands. My little ritual.....

My first thought was "huh, very rich and fragrance free.......". Like an hour later I noticed that my "lizard like" hands looked and felt great. I immediately dropped everything and ran to try it on my face. (I am usually scared by any product that says it can be used for face AND body. Someone please remind me to discuss this with my therapist.) Still in my jammies, I gave my face a quick wipe down with some gentle toner and put it everywhere but my nose. Back to work. Fast forward two hours, and my face feels amazing. I checked it in the mirror, and it looked "dewey" not greasy. Screw the work stuff, I was now on a mission!

I had literally planned to go to Nordstrom today to buy a "winter" foundation. So I looked at the foundations I had on hand. I picked MUFE F&B liquid, which I normally only wear on very hot, humid summer days, because the coverage is buildable, but it doesn't offer any hydration. I was shocked that it went on with such ease!

So like three hours later I ran out to pick up my eleven year old daughter from school. She hopped in and I asked her how school was and for some random reason she actually LOOKED at me and the first words out of her mouth were "Mom, WHAT did you?" Because I wanted an unbiased opinion I casually asked her what she meant. "OMG Mom, your face, it looks SO different!" (I'm not making this up). And she meant "different" in a good way! She said I looked "glowey".

Now it is almost 9:30. Time to remove MU and go nighty night. I can't wait to see how I look in the morning.

I have no clue how this would work on someone who does not have a problem with dry skin. I can't imagine why any young girl (with oily skin who considers herself "knowledgeable" ) would purchase and post about this product. But most of the negative reviews were along this line.

I appreciate the information that I find here, and I hope I'm giving back.

Thanks for making me aware of this product. I'm very happy with it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sweeetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This broke me out. But I should have known Vitamin E clogs pores so it's not really the products fault. However another con about this product is that its really THICK and hard to spread. It feels really uncomfortable on the skin. Like it just SITS there. Im not sure about the healing properties.. I don't see a difference in skin other than clogged pores. Don't like this product! :/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ACCUTANE USERS! This is the perfect product for you!

I went on accutane when I was 16 for my horrible acne. I'm 19 now, and while the acne is completely gone, my pre-accutane oily skin is now severly dry. So much so that even after putting moisturizer on an hour later my face gets flaky again.

This stuff is wonderful. I put it on in the evening before I go to bed. It rubs in very nicely, though it does take awhile to absorb! So, I don't suggest you use it in the morning unless you have very dry skin or don't mind your face being shiny.

With that said, when I wake up in the morning, my face is so soft. The tone is more even and my cheeks and nose are less red. It's wonderful. I also find that my skin's texture is more even. This has never broken me out.

I wouldn't worry about this hurting your skin at all. The earlier reviews claim that it burned their sensitive skin, but since then, the formula has been changed. My skin is as sensitive as they come and it feels like putting air on my face.

What could be seen as a negative aspect is the packaging. It comes in a good sized plastic jar (when it's empty it would be great to reuse for something). Easy to contaminate, but it's always a good idea before you put anything on your face to wash your hands, so I see no issue.

Definitely my HG evening moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by AlexaElisabetta

OH MY GOD. I know it seems hasty to write a review after only one day of use (and indeed I will update it as I use it more and more) but this moisturizer might be bordering on HG status for me.

My skin is really acne-prone (though its better these days) with some minor redness from rosacea. But all in all, it has just been looking slightly ruddy, and irritated as of late. sometimes develop little irritated red or flesh coloured bumps on my face from allergies or whatever reason.

Yesterday I bought this cream on a whim, and I must say I am blown away! My skin is EXTREMELY dry, and on first swipe I felt this moisturizer relieved my skin. I woke up this morning looking absolutely dewy, and when I reapplied it after washing my face, I was impressed when I did not look at all shiney by mid-day. I have been wearing it now for about 12 hours and I have no discernable shine! It soothes my redness, and my pores even look smaller! I wish I could show a before and after portrait of even the one day I have been using this cream since. It is wonderful!

Edit: June, 21-Continuing to love this! Have been using it for two weeks now and it is continuing to help rehydrate my horribly dry skin! Every day I am glowing more and more. HG.

Update: September 14- Still using and loving this moisturizer. It still never breaks me out, and continues to moisturize excellently. It continues to give me a little glow whenever I apply it. :) I still get occaisional irritation on my face (from allergies I think) and this does help to quell that, though it does not actively get rid of it...that said I am going to try using the First Aid Beauty moisturizer for irritated skin when I get bumpy patches and hope that helps as well. LOVE THIS CREAM.

How I apply this is on a damp face, take out a blueberry sized amount and rub it between my fingers...then I pat it in to my face making sure to get it all over, and concentrating on my driest parts. voila!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE JAN 20-2011

I stopped using this for a month or two while my skin was sort of freaking out and I recently purchased another tub....however I put it on and my face looked blotchy and somewhat irritated! I remember the first time I used this it made me a little red but the colour disipated...I have tried it again for a few days and still seems irritating. I have since found using a combination of mario badescu healing cream and control cream to do the trick. I will let my skin settle down and come back to this at another date!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this on my face as a night-time moisturizer. It's thick and creamy, but doesn't make me break out. I used to use Body Shop's Vitamin E night moisturizer, but tried this because the price ($10 CDN) is half of the Body Shop line's.

I'm actually using this on my belly to see if it will help prevent stretch marks. I'll have to update this postpartum...

UPDATE: ok, it's been nearly two years since I said I would update this. I would just like to say that I ended up with only a few silvery stretch marks and a few purplish ones postpartum, which faded. Either I have great genes, or it seems this cream has helped. I am on pregnancy #2 and using this again. So far, only light stretch marks...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think I'll ever put another brand of lotion on my face again after trying this moisturizer. This is the most hydrating cream I've ever put on my face.

At first I absolutely hated this because of its thick slightly sticky consistency and its odd smell. But now I can't believe I've been without it for so long. I have very dry scaly eczema and my face and neck get it the worst.

I apply this after I wash my face or after a shower and I only reapply this in my driest areas in the middle of the day. All the other places on my face stay smooth and flake free. I've tried other lotions like Aveeno and Cera Ve for my face but I would have to apply those once an hour to get rid of the flakes on my face. This says on and keeps my skin so supple and moist. I've even seen a decrease in pimple and eczema breakouts!

Again, it is a thick cream with a bit of an off-putting smell but that's because it's non irritating with it's fragrance free, and paraben free formula. I bought this for 12 dollars which is a little hefty for such a small jar but a little goes a long way, even on my extremely dry allergic contact dermatitis skin. I LOVE THIS!