October 21, 2014 | 1545 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in Nude

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is awful. The actual product is darker than it appears in the bottle. It looked orange on my skin and accentuated my pores--even with primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product I heard was really good, but it has talc in it. That is also in my bronzer, and would prefer not to cover my face in talc, because one it seems to clog my pores, and two it can create a powdery look. I also noticed mineral oil in the ingredient list which def makes people break out, so I put it down before I even picked it up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

eh, this is an ok product, nothing i would buy again. Its very hard to blend and doesnt match my skin tone. don't waste your money on this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by calledit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i hated this product. it oxidized to a nasty orange colour on me after only a few hours and was very greasy feeling, definately didn't feel or look sheer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cassie4w

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this on days when I'm just around the house or will only be going to a place like the grocery store. It is not very moisturizing, but i have found that if I apply my normal moisturizer, primer, and then the TM, it works well. The coverage is good, and for the price, it's an excellent product. I also pulled out my old Lorac beach bronze TM and mixed it with the Wet n' Wild because I'm a bit darker than the darkest shade. The results are really nice and I will be able to use up two products that I otherwise wouldn't finish by themselves.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by crumbley11

I bought this after seeing reviews here, figured I would try it for $3.98 at Walgreens! I don't find this to be very moisturizing, it seems to settle and look a little caked/powdery in the folds/wrinkles on the sides of my mouth/crinkles at the corners of my eyes (Got to love the forties, ladies). I may try this in the summer when I'm a little oiler. Gives some sheer coverage/evening out of my skin tone. Like the small opening/tube packaging. A real bargain, but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fair-skinned girls beware: the lightest version of this product is not very fair and has yellow/pink tones. For me it was just too dark and orange, though the formula had good coverage and texture. I liked that it dried quickly, but it was quite a drying formula. I wouldn't call this a moisturizer. Skip this if you are very fair (like the lightest shade in the Revlon Colorstay line), but otherwise if you are a bit more tan, give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by desouterj

I thought I would give this product a try since it was so inexpensive and the color looked good in the tube. I thought it was foundation (it is as pigmented as a regular foundation) when I picked it up.

I mix this 50/50 with Neutrogena Moisturizer and apply with a foundation brush over Too Faced Primed & Poreless primer, and have amazing results. This dries just a big darker than the wet product appears. But I have extremely fair skin and haven't really been in the sun for years and I did not find it to be dark or unnatural in any way.

It sayed on all day without any wear or running. Set with L'Oreal Bare Naturales translucent powder and it looked very good.

What a shock that a low price point product could give very good results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by JacksonAbigailJacobsMom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! I bought this today in the lightest color, Beige. I am not sure but I think it's the same as nude. I have very light skin, and no other TM works because they are all so dark. This is fabulous! I just love it! It's light enough for my very light skin, and covers enough that I don't need foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In the past I've needed more coverage than a TM would provide. BUT now that my skin is clearing up I decided to try one and picked this brand because of the great reviews. Once again, Thank You MUA!

Picked it up at WalGreens for $3.99!!! I used the lightest shade (it only comes in 4 colors). I'm usually in between light and medium. This color works great for me, but if you're really fair complected it may not work for you.

The first thing I noticed was that it dries quickly which doesn't give you much time to play with it on your skin. To fix this I mixed it with a pea sized amount of my moisturizer and this worked like a charm. (Please keep in mind that this TM dries to a matte finish so it's probably not a good idea to use a oil/shine control moisturizer with it as it would be too dry)

I tend to have oily skin so I love that this dries to a matte finish. Although after a few hours I noticed my shine coming through a bit. Maybe I made it a little more luminous by adding the moisturizer? Either way I dusted some loose powder over my T zone and that seemed to do the trick. It still looks luminous, but not shiny.

As for coverage, I would call this a light foundation. It is buildable, but you'll need a concealer for spots. However I like the fact that it's light because it seems to let your natural skin show through and doesn't look like you're wearing makeup at all.

I do have acne prone skin, but this has not caused me to have any breakouts. Although I don't wear this everyday - only a few times a week. (I still feel the need for a heavier foundation for meetings, etc. because my skin is healing, but not perfect yet) I've been wearing it for over a month now, so I'm pretty certain that I'd have found out if it messes up my skin by now.

This has been a HG TM for me. I'm sure it won't work for everyone, but for only $3.99 it's worth a try if you're in the market for a TM.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No