LUSH Ayesha Face Mask

3.3

Fullers Earth, Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), Limeflower (Citrus aurantifolia), Decoction Glycerine, Fresh Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis), Fresh Organic Kiwi Fruit (Actinidia chinens), Kaolin, Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana). Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Rosemary Oil ( rosemarinus officianus), Patchouli Oil (Posgostemon cabin), Elderflower Vinegar, Bentonite Gel, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfune.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been using Lush's masks for sometime now (read my reviews for Brazened Honey/ Sacred Truth/ Cosmetic Warrior- good, and Cupcake- not good), and have always wanted to try Ayesha. Now that I have, I can say that Ayesha does deliver what it promises- it's a good tightening mask, and leaves your face feeling refreshed. The smell is herbal-ly, and wholesome, and quite bearable, and the texture is really smooth. Lush's fresh face masks have become an good arsenal, because each mask has a different use. For me, from now on, I will use Ayesha for tightening, Brazened Honey for detoxing and Sacred Truth for nourishing. They are really worth it, and although you need to keep them in the fridge, each carton actually can last up to 10 uses, so it's good value, though a little on the expensive side, depending on which country you're in. Will definitely repurchase Ayesha.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I Didn't care for this face mask at all, It didnt leave my face feeling tight or fresh or anything. Brazened honey is wayy better

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow this stuff reeks. It's definitely not the rosemary because I love the smell of rosemary. I don't know what it is but it really deters me from using it. I can't have it on my face near my nose for more than a minute.

There are green bits (asparagus - I m assuming) and it's a clay based mask. Nothing special. The green bits isn't 'strong' enough to exfoliate and the mask is hard to spread. Overall, I am not impressed with this mask. I can't see or feel it do anything because my skin feels the same afterwards. I pefer the Fango mask or the QH Mint mask.

Definitely not going to repurchase. Actually I don't think I m going to try other Lush masks either.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought Ayesha to pamper my skin after nights of summer parties. It is a light green mask with asparagus and clays to lift and firm the skin. The asparagus and rosemary give this mask a distinct, inoffensive smell. It is not as textured as other LUSH masks and applies fairly smoothly. Ayesha leaves my face extremely smooth and tightens up my pores. It absorbed some excess oil but did not really have any other visible results. I prefer the LUSH masks that double up as facial scrubs so I would probably not repurchase Ayesha.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a nice mask! It leaves skin hydrated, but tighter than I'd like. This would be good for the person with wrinkle/looser facial skin issues. Thankfully, even at 35 I don't have those issues yet. Whenever I do though, I will pick this up again. :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Now, this is an amazing Lush mask. The effect is cooling, softening and refreshing. The scent is light, and fruity with a great silky texture. The lack of chunky bits in the mask was all too satisfying since most of Lush's masks are chunky and messy. The effect of this mask really took hold of my skin approximately two days after use. The result was mind-blowing as my face suddenly gained the texture of baby-soft luxuriousness. I will be purchasing this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm not quite sure what this mask is meant to do. The description on the package suggests it's meant to have a temporary smoothing and brightening effect. I didn't really notice any effect like that, nor any longer term good effect. In fact it kind of did nothing. It didn't do anything bad, like break me out or dry me out, but compared to other LUSH masks I've tried it was a bit lame. I'll be sticking to my standard Cosmetic Warrior most of the time I think.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I have this mask for more than a week but I do not know what to say about it, I still try to figure out if it does something for me.
First of all, I was recomended this mask as a magic mask that firms and lifts the face (not that I need that yet.. but sounds interesting, so I decided to try it). The smell and texture of this mask is kind of yuck, it does not dry fast (good thing) and its easy tow ash it off. However, I am not sure it does anything! Yes, my face feels little smooth, very dry (needs moisturizer for sure).. but still.. there are many other masks that are better for me. I would say, this mask might be for older age, with oily skin type.

They didn't have my Love Lettuce, so I bought this instead. I try to steer clear of talc and they are the only ones without. I like it! It feels really nice and makes my skin look really clean and crisp. I don't have many wrinkles, but I really notice that my skin looked nice the next day. It feels really soft too. I like the smell. It is different but very fresh. I haven't used Lush masks in awhile and this is a nice treat. I have a free one coming up after this as well!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not very fond of the smell of this mask I'm very sensitive to scents. I'm used to it now, but at the beginning, this made me gag a little bit. I'm sure it's not as bad as that to most people, though (as previous reviews attest)! :p

I'm quite young and this mask claims to reduce wrinkles, so I can't really comment on that. I bought it, however, because of the astringents that apparently reduce pore size. I can't say that I noticed huge results with this mask my skin felt and looked smoother, but that may be because it's fairly scrubby when you wash it off, and any exfoliant will do that, really.

It didn't make me break out and the consistency makes it a dream to apply, but I don't think I'll repurchase. It feels pretty average for the price and I can get similar (maybe even better) results with Angels on Bare Skin. I prefer Catastrophe Cosmetic in Lush's biofresh range, but if my beloved Catastrophe Cosmetic was out of stock, I'd consider getting Ayesha.

Popular Masks