October 22, 2014 | 1821 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Rose Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by mayyami

Due to the shimmer in this blush I only use it at night time. It does give a beautiful flush though and it's very pink and pretty and natural. The colour is buildable so you can go light or pigmented. Defintely one I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by bellaw13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use this lightly everyday as a bush (on special occasions i mix it with normal blush and use it more as a highlighter. THis is amazing it makes u look awake and is a really pretty colour. It gives me enough colour without being OTT and hiights my cheek bones. I am very conscious of my skin looking greasy because i get a lot of breakouts but this doesn't look greasy. I also use this as a shadow sometimes but I'm warning you, use primer. If u don't this just concentrates in the creases in your eyes. I love this and would definitely buy it again, it is a bit of an investment but it lasts for so long and is really worth it because it looks gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After ignoring the shimmer bricks for years, I got turned on to them after enjoying the new LE Rose Gold and Wild Rose shimmer bricks so much. After loving those, I just had to get the Rose. It is definitely more cool and highlighterish than the new Wild Rose, but I really like it on my particular skin tone (NW10 for reference). It is gorgeous applied as a stand alone blush to the apples of my cheeks. When I use another product to contour my cheekbones, and then use this on the apples of my cheeks. Very pretty, unique product, and the lightest strip particularly makes a great highlighter. Like all the shimmer bricks, the consistency is super soft and blendable. I also love that BB is cruelty to free. I look forward to trying whatever new shimmer bricks might roll out this summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by jordanXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Packaging is cute.
This is...well...metallic .
I use it with a Mac 187 with a light hand and just lightly dab on the apples on my cheeks (avoiding the white stripe) and blend with 187.
I can't see this working on gals with mature skin or large pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Really wanted to like this but it was a bit too glittery for me up for swap it goes. A waste of 31.00.

I would perhaps buy again but in a different shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I love this cult fave! It looks great as a highlighter over BB Peony blush for a dewy, youthful, rosy glow. I have to use a light hand so that it is not too shimmery though and blend really well. A ,little goes a long way and the packaging is elegant and perfect for travel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this! it took me ages to decide whether to get this or not because of the price! 30.50 GPB is a lot for a blusher. But did you know, Bobbi Brown said, this can be doubled as a eyeshadow;) but because im asain, pink eyeshadows doesnt suit me! so i keep it simple as a blush, and i like how theres a highlight powder! the colour is so natural when applied on your cheeks! it is for EVERYONE, and i mean it. i love it. and i like how it comes with a little brush! i would purcase this again if it ever runs out! i've never ran out of anything but foundation! huge thumbs up for this, worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG I love this product, in the shade Rose is my favorite. I am fair, about NC15 ish. Therefor, this is a blush for me. I asked a friend today if she could notice a lot of shimmer on my cheeks and she could not, not even in sunlight. I think the trick is to stay away from the white strip on the top of this pallet. It comes off as the most natural gorgeous go with everything shade. This would be great for everyone. I do think it would accent large pores if that is a major concern to you, but only very large pores. Mine are normal, not tiny but not large, and I love this shimmer brick. I will repurchase when it runs out... which could be FOREVER because I have already owned it for about a year and a half! LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ItsStillAWrap

I've been using this for years as a blush. Great colors to brighten up my very fair skin. Since I don't use everyday, it has lasted a long time and I haven't had to purchase another one. Definitely on the pricey side, but fun for those that like pink shimmery blushes like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by hazyhaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first product from Bobbi Brown. I remember spending a whole lot of my paycheck for this (haha). It gives a lovely, really shimmery glow on my skin. However, I find that it's too shimmery for my taste, even for a highlighter. I'd like something more subtle.