Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

4.1

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Before I write what I like and what I don't like about this product let me tell you. I LOVE this product period !!! I would say, its a must have for all the girls out there. Definitely one of the products you must own in your makeup bag. It not just gives you an instant glow on your face but its also good for application on your entire face like a compact powder if you want to add a bit shine to your face. I know it might sound weird for some but trust me it works wonders !! It gives you a natural glow. Plus not to forget its also great as a blush and a highlighter. I have used the MAC minirelize skin finish as a highlighter as well but I find it to be a tad too whitish. The best thing about this is that its biddable, so if you want to have a heavy look just rub in a bit more. I use it as an eye shadow to complete the look. I somehow find other highlighters to be a bit too pigmented or either its too yellow.gold or a but too brown for me. I have a weatish complexion so for me this ones great. Not too pink not too brown not too bright not to white :) I love the packaging from Bobby Brown its sleek and fits easily into your handbag to carry around. The only catch is that, its a bit too expensive, but come on its a Bobby Brown and its a product thats gonna last you for almost your entire life (not literally!!) so its definitely value for money. I would definitely purchase it and would recommend this product to all.

Beautiful shades, but the application is too dry for dry skin. It highlights fine lines, and a bit too shimmery which doesn't look natural on skin. The packaging is too large, which is not travel friendly, and the application is a bit messy (I always end up with some shimmer left in my makeup bag). The powder cracked eventually and made a big mess, so I had to throw every thing out. Would definitely not purchase this product again. I will stick with cream highlighters or Luminizer, shimmery highlighters just never look natural in the real life.

Update: I bought the TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer and it's so much more natural and beautiful, it has no negative things that I found from the shimmer brick in this product. If you are looking for a good quality highlighter without any harsh chemicals, Mary-Lou Manizer is the one.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Really great highlighter that doesn't interfere with pink blush color. I usually use gold highlighters, but sometimes they take away from my doll cheeks when I wear light pink blush.

Honestly, this is the same formula as physician's formulas but they don't have a range of colors. I bought this because the rose is a natural color that's not too light or dark. If a cheaper company makes this color, I won't repurchase. But for now it's worth the extra tag to have a good highlighter specifically made to match pink blushes. It's a great eye shadow, too!

Great for cool undertones, and my nw35 skin tone.

Due to the shimmer in this blush I only use it at night time. It does give a beautiful flush though and it's very pink and pretty and natural. The colour is buildable so you can go light or pigmented. Defintely one I would repurchase.

I use this lightly everyday as a bush (on special occasions i mix it with normal blush and use it more as a highlighter. THis is amazing it makes u look awake and is a really pretty colour. It gives me enough colour without being OTT and hiights my cheek bones. I am very conscious of my skin looking greasy because i get a lot of breakouts but this doesn't look greasy. I also use this as a shadow sometimes but I'm warning you, use primer. If u don't this just concentrates in the creases in your eyes. I love this and would definitely buy it again, it is a bit of an investment but it lasts for so long and is really worth it because it looks gorgeous.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Packaging is cute.
This is...well...metallic .
I use it with a Mac 187 with a light hand and just lightly dab on the apples on my cheeks (avoiding the white stripe) and blend with 187.
I can't see this working on gals with mature skin or large pores.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Really wanted to like this but it was a bit too glittery for me up for swap it goes. A waste of 31.00.

I would perhaps buy again but in a different shade.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this cult fave! It looks great as a highlighter over BB Peony blush for a dewy, youthful, rosy glow. I have to use a light hand so that it is not too shimmery though and blend really well. A ,little goes a long way and the packaging is elegant and perfect for travel.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i love this! it took me ages to decide whether to get this or not because of the price! 30.50 GPB is a lot for a blusher. But did you know, Bobbi Brown said, this can be doubled as a eyeshadow;) but because im asain, pink eyeshadows doesnt suit me! so i keep it simple as a blush, and i like how theres a highlight powder! the colour is so natural when applied on your cheeks! it is for EVERYONE, and i mean it. i love it. and i like how it comes with a little brush! i would purcase this again if it ever runs out! i've never ran out of anything but foundation! huge thumbs up for this, worth the splurge!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

OMG I love this product, in the shade Rose is my favorite. I am fair, about NC15 ish. Therefor, this is a blush for me. I asked a friend today if she could notice a lot of shimmer on my cheeks and she could not, not even in sunlight. I think the trick is to stay away from the white strip on the top of this pallet. It comes off as the most natural gorgeous go with everything shade. This would be great for everyone. I do think it would accent large pores if that is a major concern to you, but only very large pores. Mine are normal, not tiny but not large, and I love this shimmer brick. I will repurchase when it runs out... which could be FOREVER because I have already owned it for about a year and a half! LOVE!