July 26, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Beyond Colour Plumping Lip Conditioner with Retinol SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I have purchased this many times over the years. It does work well its like a lip balm on steroids. Smooths the lips and does plump them as well. Makes a great base for any other lip product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by FridayLong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! I got mine on sale for $3.99 so have no problem with the price. Don't know how much actual plumping is going on but I'm using it for the conditioning (which is FABULOUS) and the SPF. Makes everything go on your lips more smoothly and feels wonderful. I'm wearing it at night too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by pampam31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Plumping wise, it sucks.

But as a lip conditioner it's amazing! It goes on creamy and makes your lips feeling very soft and smooth! Would re-purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

An excellent lip balm, although my favourite at nighttime is still Nivea/Labello. Labello makes my lips really silky smooth. This one is drier than the Labello (due to the SPF, I believe) so it works very well under lipstick - it's better than the Labello for that. It doesn't plump *at all*. However, it is a really nice lip balm, especially for the price (when it's on sale). The packaging is very nice, it's a silver lipstick tube, and the SPF is a real bonus. It doesn't make lips look white, but does give a slight beige tint. I will repurchase because it's the only SPF lip product I've found that actually moisturizes and doesn't leave a white chalky finish. I'll continue using this one during the day and the Labello at night. EDITED TO ADD: I've been using this stuff at night as well as the day and wow! It really is fantastic stuff. My lips are completely smooth and never get dry, peeled, flaky, etc. This balm is excellent. Ingredients:

active ingredient(s) octinoxate 7.50%

bismuth oxychloride
mica
iron oxides

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by dustylots

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used the whole lipstick over about 3 months, applying a few times a day. I took a photo before I started using it and then after. There is no difference at all. It's really just like an ordinary chapstick. Would not buy again. No plumping effect whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by rasb019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lip conditioner make my lips feel so wonderful. I use it every night and during the day with under my lipstick or gloss. It is so creamy and makes my lips feel so smooth and look so plump. i will buy this over and over and agian,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This lip conditioner has become a favorite product of mine. It keeps my lips in better shape than any other lip product I have tried. It is terrific for using at night, I wake up with smooth, moisturized lips. It helps with lip lines and roughness, and it has a sunscreen, too. Since most lipgloss seems to not have SPF, I use this in the summer under my glosses. I notice a difference in the fullness of my lips when I use this consistently. I always buy it when it is on sale for $3.99, which I think is a great price for this. I have recommended it to others, and the feedback I get is always good. Try it, it's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great moisturizing lip treatment without the caking you usually get from chapstick-type balms. It seems to plump, and I attribute that to the moisturizing properties, as my lips are rather full to begin with. A great product from Avon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've suffered flaky dry lips all my life, now this is changed due to this product. I hope they NEVER discontinue it. It really works to condition my lips, they aren't dry anymore, nor are they flaky. Stop using it and my flaky dry crunchy lips are back.

I like the lip primer aspect to it as well. It evens out my lip colour and makes my lipstick and gloss look better.

I like the SPF too. Have had 1 melanoma off my leg, and a pc lesion off my arm, so I don't take chances.

And as a 50 plus woman I appreciate the plumping aspect. It works. Not like an irritant plumper (lip venom etc) which gives that bee stung plumpness but more as a soft collagen boosting plumping effect over time.

Less lip lines and my lipstick doesn't bleed.

What's not to love. I've been buying this over and over for years, as I detest running out. When my last one ran low and my Avon lady was late getting my order (full price--yes I pay full price for this stuff if I run out and there isn't a sale) so I used the round handle of my nail file to dig out the dregs to keep using it.

Yes this is one of my HG (holy grail) products for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Livielc

I love this product.. I started to worry when my MAC lip conditioner started to run out on me. MAC isn't that close to where I live and I hate driving. Also, the price is scary. This product works nice for me, but not quite as good as MAC lip conditioner does.