September 20, 2014 | 1761 users online

Concealers - Kanebo - Concealer (Brush Type) Anti-Cernes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by CabaretSinger

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my third one of these. The SA at Barney's NYC sold me the first one, and I already have the others-YSL, Guerlain, Revlon-not nearly as good. The color, texture is perfect for me and it stays in place (I use a light powder to "set" it)....Kanebo is a great, underrated line (at least here in the US) and this is a favorite product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by sassiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I forgot to rate this product - just goes to show how often I use it. The colour was a good match, it is highly pigmented, comes in a pen. However, when dry it highlights every wrinkle/crease you've got.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ChicaBoricua

I can totally see why this concealer has been discontinued. I mean, it's not bad, but it's not great either. People rave about the silky texture and it's true, it glides on softly like silk, but the coverage is not the best, it is actually on the sheer side. The packaging is a bit annoying because you have to click a few times before product comes out and I don't have patience for that. A lot of times I start clicking and clicking and nothing will come out and then suddenly a big blob comes out which ends up being wasted. I'd say if you want more coverage, for the same price tag you can get the Philisophy Airbrushed Color Corrector which is now my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by klbozeman

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I'm a bit confused by all of the other glowing reviews. True, this concealer does offer nice coverage, but the texture leaves a lot to be desired. I don't have dry skin and don't consider myself to have much in the way of wrinkles under the eyes, but this stuff is really dry after applying and somehow finds whatever little creases I have and draws attention to them. The only way I've found to combat this problem is to first apply eye cream to the under-eye area before applying this concealer. I have found several other less expensive products that do a better job, in my opinion, and I couldn't really recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 2:36:00 AM More reviews by angelicgirlie3000

This is (or was) one of my HG concealers. It's one of the best I've found for under-eye circles. I have it in 02 Medium. The brush deposits color with just one click, and the concealer itself glides on like silk and blends beautifully. However, this concealer has been discontinued by Kanebo - I just about had a fit when I found out yesterday!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by corinreid

I love this concealer. I have horrible dark circles all the time so wear concealer all the time. I have tried many, and lately La Mer's concealer was my choice, although seemed to fade by end of day. I bought this on a whim, as i liked the Kanebo mascara. First, the packaging is amazing and cool. A sleek gold pen with a cap. Under the cap is a brush that only dispense small amount of concealer when the top the "clicked" (much like a ball point pen). It alleviates the problems of spilling, getting too much, squeezing out too much, drying out, etc. Really ingenious packaging.

I first thought the concealer was too light; I got Medium, but after blending, it really became invisible - not those "white circles" common with concealers. It has a very subtle brightening or shimmery, well not shimmer, but something that makes the eyes brighter, but in a very subtle natural way. And this lasts all day! Even after work, it is still there and my dark circles are not! It is not clumpy, cakey, chaulky, drying or irritating in any way and I have very sensitive skin. I hope they never stop this product, b/c it has become my HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2006 4:26:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very decent concealer, and rather top quality. I really like that it is moisturising, and does not accentuate fine lines or crease. I find that it reminds me of YSL touche eclat and diors one too, but this has more coverage as it isn't a highlighter. But, i do wish is was more thicker as i find it can wear off after a while. I have this in shade #02 medium which is a great match for me with yellow undertones. I also see that it offers spf15. It might seem too light for me or wears off on me seeing i use an extremely moisturising eye cream, but i'm afraid my under eye is too dry if i don't. So, not a bad concealer,especially quality wise and texture, but i find Bobbi Browns corrector suits me better when i wear my really heavy eye cream. Retails for around 31 euros.
UPDATE: wow, this is my HG concealer! i found a great eye cream to use with this (neostrata) and it goes on incredibly smooth over this, perfect pigmentation, lasts, conceals, does not crease, absolutley excellent and i can't be without this!
UPDATE March 2009: I have since found this is now empasizing my fine lines and have found my HG! By Terry Touch-Expert Concealer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thank God this product works! You have no idea what I had to do to find it - after reading so many raves on MUA. Believe me, after my struggle to find this, if it was a dud I was going to say a few prayers against some of you post-girls. But it turns out that this is a fantastic product! Covers well, blends like a dream, lasts all day, and ignores my fine lines like a doting (and myopic) parent. It hides my very dark undereye circles so well I'm thinking of trying it on my saddlebag thighs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by sdg13

I purchased this quite a while ago at the recommenation of the SA in Barney's. It is by far the best concealer I have ever used. I brush it under my eyes and blot it (don't rub) and it never creases. I also use it to conceal blemishes etc. and was shown that it could also be used as an eyelid base for eyeshadow. Love the SPF 15. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by linda121

I have fair skin with ocassional breakouts and acne scars. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It does a very good job of covering marks/scars and lhas a lasting stay. i also use it under my eyes to cover dark circles and that's where i see the most dramatic difference. It goes on really smooth (think there's a silk formula in the product) and doesn't dry out the undereye area. Miraculously, it covers my dark cricles very naturally and just brightens up my usually tired and sleep-deprived look. Also, the airbrush (no concealer brush needed) packaging is perfect for makeup on the go. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE CONTINUED TO GO BACK FOR MORE AFTER MY FIRST COUPLE OF TUBES.