December 21, 2014 | 1558 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty blush. The color is a warm peachy-pink that leaves a nice sheen. It's similar to Lancome's Miel GlacÚ, but Miel GlacÚ rosier, where this one is peachier. Since this blush is warmer, it sometimes looks a little orangey on me if I don't apply carefully, and it also disappears by the middle of the day and I have to reapply. I probably won't repurchase, but I will continue to use it until I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. For some reason, this shows as much more matte on me than what I am reading others are experiencing!
My MAC tones are NC/NW 15, and MUFE HD is 117.

It looks really simple and natural. And for the price it really is a no-brainer. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by DLYNN

This Cover Girl classic blush in "soft mink" was my HG blush for as long as I can remember, dislodged only when I discovered Physicians Formula Mineral Wear pressed-powder, talc-free blushes. I suspect this CG blush will again become my HG blush because PF's Mineral Wear line has undergone a reformulation that has dropped the colors I most loved, "Natural Glow", having been my all-time favorite. Those with warm, fair-medium skin really can't go wrong with "Soft Mink" because it hits that perfect blend of rose and peach. It has a slight sheen to it, not as matt as the PF Mineral Wear line, but otherwise the staying power is good, imparting a healthful glow. There's a reason this is one of the few cosmetics to have survived the test of time. I hope Cover Girl never opts to discontinue it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to blush. I love the dewy soft pink color on my NC35/ NC40 skintone. The color can be built up to a mauvey pink like in the package but when applied light handed its a more soft pinky highlight shade. I will be repurchasing when I run out. I pray this wont be discontinuedwhen I need to repurchase. I have so much to go through and I had this for over a year. I just love love love this blush. Did I mention I love it? Lol.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wish this product worked for me, I really wanted to like it! The color looks so beautiful in the pan. I have pretty pale skin with freckles that seems to have pink undertones- my major problem with blushes has been that it's really easy for them to look orangy-sunburny on me. Unfortunately, this blush falls into that category. It looks like a pinky-brown in the pan, and basically looks like a sunburn on my cheeks. The finish is good, very even and flawless, if only the color wasn't so deceptive! It looks sort of orangy on my cheeks, and I've tried it so many times- fall and summer, with different brushes, I've even tried applying very little, and it just seems to still have that sunburn thing going on. I bought this product during the summer, tried it out, and ended up returning it with hesitance because I wasn't sure if I disliked it enough to return it. Then this fall I bought it again, because I thought I had just been applying too much, and maybe this time it would work. Nope! Still a sunburn!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

great color
very natural but seems to have alot of shimmer but thats ok because the color is stunning
the packaging sucks i wish it was just the blush with not crappy brush
will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by maggiep393

This is my all time favorite blush by far! The color is just so beautiful and flattering. Its a shimmery rosey peach. A lot of people say it's a dupe for Nars orgasm, but I have that blush too and I disagree. Orgasm is more peachy and has glitter, while soft mink is more of a natural sheen. Overall, this is one of the best blushes I've ever used; the only thing that would make it better is if it lasted longer. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Stellababe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love it. Looks so natural and seemingly great, but once on, yuck. The color is, as others have said, a peachy/natural shade, but it has a lot of sheen to it, which seemed to make my pores stand out, and looked very UNnatural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This gives me a gentle rose flush to my cheeks, with some added shimmer. Very soft and gentle color, perfect for when my skin takes on a paler tone in the winter. Always looks natural. Hate the packaging, but what can you do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ashebrook

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love Cover Girl. I have been using this blush for 25 years at least. I have not a single complaint. For those who care about such things, Cover Girl is a classic American company that still makes its products here in Maryland.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No