December 22, 2014 | 1590 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Eye Palette in Neutral

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really nice everyday palette. All of the colors work so well on my cool-toned skin, but honestly most of them would also probably be fine on warmer skintones too. Great pigmentation and nice texture. They layer nicely with each other but tend to fade when blended with other, denser brands - however, this can be remedied by using an eye primer. Did not irritate my sensitive lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Leovalentine00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best palettes Ive tried outside of mac and nars. It was a decent price and all matte colors! Very blendable and pretty. Theres so many combinations you can create with this palette. I have used it everyday this week and it has long last wearability and great pigmentation. I use a contour brush to layer on the darker shades and they apply perfectly almost like liner. The packaging is very classy and it cokes with a very thoughtful and discreet built in side compartment that gives beginners a how to apply tutorial. I will buy it again if I ever run out! And I recommend 100%

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic palette if you're looking for cool toned matte brown, cream, and taupe shades with excellent pigmentation. I find myself using this (almost) daily. Most days I just want a clean, neutral, simple look and this palette does the trick...beautifully! Every shade is easy to blend and the shadows have great staying power. But the thing I like best is that these shadows don't irritate my sensitive eyes like so many others do. The two darkest shades work as the perfect liner when wet. I use a push brush with those colors and get a crisp line that's not too overpowering. Yep, I'm liking everything about this palette! And for $20 at target it's a pretty good deal, too. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette in Neutral
Bought at: Target
Colors: There are 12 colors in a variety of neutral matte shades: from a light vanilla to a soft tan graduating to medium brown darker shades of brown and a charcoal color. These are matte shades: no shimmer or glitter.
I do wish there were a few shades that had shimmer for variety. However this is a good staple collection to have of wearable, season in and out colors and shades.
Pigmentation: Highly pigmented with the exception of the lighter shades, particular the lightest one.
Packaging: Small and compact sleek travel friendly packaging. Only colors: no applicator or mirror. Included is a slide out drawer with step by step instructions and drawing of 3 different looks to use with the palette.
Finish: I found the colors easy to blend.
Performance: I used UDPP and the colors seemed to last a decent time.
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
My rating is GOOD for this product.
*As a side note, I did go through each of the looks suggested in the booklet and found them easy to achieve and a great guide in particular for beginners in makeup.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a bit dissapointed in this. The shades, IMO were not the brown, champagnes, bronzes I was expecting but Greys, purples, taupes, light pinks. This is more of a neutral palette for the pink undertoned person than the yellow undertoned moi. otherwise, it came with a eye primer, nice lighter all over lid shades, and darker crease shades. E/s quality was ok, lasting power ok. Palette looked nice and not cheap. However, not a nude look for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice neutral palette and good quality packaging and product for drugstore m/u. The only thing I'd change is that it'd have a double ended brush rather than the aplicator and two more shadows rather than the base. But it was only $12USD and a great buy IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lipstickgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How can you go wrong with this? Very cute package, great neutral colors, the shadow goes on and lasts well for a cheap make up line ... and I don't have to worry about carrying it around! I have one from Bobbi Brown I like too but I worry I'm going to drop it and crack the shadows. I love Sonia Kashuk, and Target for selling her!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

HMM at first I absolutely loved this. After a little while it started to lose pigmentation and dry out, now it's near useless :( .. but the colors LOOK very nice in the cute compact!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by radekal19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really nice neutrals- I like the shimmery brown shades the best. Looks very nice on me, and I like the sleek design of the palette. Not bad for $5, although the shadow could last a little longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2003 2:37:00 PM More reviews by gharrell

What a value! Beautiful wearable colors, nice packaging.