April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Eye Palette in Neutral

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a bit dissapointed in this. The shades, IMO were not the brown, champagnes, bronzes I was expecting but Greys, purples, taupes, light pinks. This is more of a neutral palette for the pink undertoned person than the yellow undertoned moi. otherwise, it came with a eye primer, nice lighter all over lid shades, and darker crease shades. E/s quality was ok, lasting power ok. Palette looked nice and not cheap. However, not a nude look for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice neutral palette and good quality packaging and product for drugstore m/u. The only thing I'd change is that it'd have a double ended brush rather than the aplicator and two more shadows rather than the base. But it was only $12USD and a great buy IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lipstickgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How can you go wrong with this? Very cute package, great neutral colors, the shadow goes on and lasts well for a cheap make up line ... and I don't have to worry about carrying it around! I have one from Bobbi Brown I like too but I worry I'm going to drop it and crack the shadows. I love Sonia Kashuk, and Target for selling her!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

HMM at first I absolutely loved this. After a little while it started to lose pigmentation and dry out, now it's near useless :( .. but the colors LOOK very nice in the cute compact!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by radekal19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really nice neutrals- I like the shimmery brown shades the best. Looks very nice on me, and I like the sleek design of the palette. Not bad for $5, although the shadow could last a little longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2003 2:37:00 PM More reviews by gharrell

What a value! Beautiful wearable colors, nice packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2003 1:54:00 AM More reviews by ErinT000

Amazing product.....great colors...they'll last you forever, and a steal at this price!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is so great to travel with! When I bought this I was sure there were going to be some shades I never used but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I love them all. This is my go-to palette when I can't decide what I feel like wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2003 11:07:00 PM More reviews by dilydaly7

First thing: This will last you forever. I'm especially heavy handed with eye makeup but I've had this since Sonia Kashuk's line first came out and I still have much more than half left in each pan, and I use every color except white, which I popped out and tossed. The colors have already been described so I won't go through them though I will say that all of them are fantastic, easy to blend but well pigmented and last well, except the white was too glittery for me and shows up kind of green on my olive toned skin...but that's minor to me. I personally love the matte browns at the bottom shades -- they are great for in your crease. The lighter one is perfect for a "no makeup look" but still gives that contour, while the dark chocolate is bolder but goes with everything and can be blended to look very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Bmw7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everyone else has given a good description. I agree that this is a wearable, easy to do palette. These colors would work on anyone!