August 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Eye Palette in Neutral

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Leovalentine00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best palettes Ive tried outside of mac and nars. It was a decent price and all matte colors! Very blendable and pretty. Theres so many combinations you can create with this palette. I have used it everyday this week and it has long last wearability and great pigmentation. I use a contour brush to layer on the darker shades and they apply perfectly almost like liner. The packaging is very classy and it cokes with a very thoughtful and discreet built in side compartment that gives beginners a how to apply tutorial. I will buy it again if I ever run out! And I recommend 100%

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic palette if you're looking for cool toned matte brown, cream, and taupe shades with excellent pigmentation. I find myself using this (almost) daily. Most days I just want a clean, neutral, simple look and this palette does the trick...beautifully! Every shade is easy to blend and the shadows have great staying power. But the thing I like best is that these shadows don't irritate my sensitive eyes like so many others do. The two darkest shades work as the perfect liner when wet. I use a push brush with those colors and get a crisp line that's not too overpowering. Yep, I'm liking everything about this palette! And for $20 at target it's a pretty good deal, too. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette in Neutral
Bought at: Target
Colors: There are 12 colors in a variety of neutral matte shades: from a light vanilla to a soft tan graduating to medium brown darker shades of brown and a charcoal color. These are matte shades: no shimmer or glitter.
I do wish there were a few shades that had shimmer for variety. However this is a good staple collection to have of wearable, season in and out colors and shades.
Pigmentation: Highly pigmented with the exception of the lighter shades, particular the lightest one.
Packaging: Small and compact sleek travel friendly packaging. Only colors: no applicator or mirror. Included is a slide out drawer with step by step instructions and drawing of 3 different looks to use with the palette.
Finish: I found the colors easy to blend.
Performance: I used UDPP and the colors seemed to last a decent time.
My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
My rating is GOOD for this product.
*As a side note, I did go through each of the looks suggested in the booklet and found them easy to achieve and a great guide in particular for beginners in makeup.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a bit dissapointed in this. The shades, IMO were not the brown, champagnes, bronzes I was expecting but Greys, purples, taupes, light pinks. This is more of a neutral palette for the pink undertoned person than the yellow undertoned moi. otherwise, it came with a eye primer, nice lighter all over lid shades, and darker crease shades. E/s quality was ok, lasting power ok. Palette looked nice and not cheap. However, not a nude look for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice neutral palette and good quality packaging and product for drugstore m/u. The only thing I'd change is that it'd have a double ended brush rather than the aplicator and two more shadows rather than the base. But it was only $12USD and a great buy IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lipstickgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How can you go wrong with this? Very cute package, great neutral colors, the shadow goes on and lasts well for a cheap make up line ... and I don't have to worry about carrying it around! I have one from Bobbi Brown I like too but I worry I'm going to drop it and crack the shadows. I love Sonia Kashuk, and Target for selling her!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

HMM at first I absolutely loved this. After a little while it started to lose pigmentation and dry out, now it's near useless :( .. but the colors LOOK very nice in the cute compact!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by radekal19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really nice neutrals- I like the shimmery brown shades the best. Looks very nice on me, and I like the sleek design of the palette. Not bad for $5, although the shadow could last a little longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2003 2:37:00 PM More reviews by gharrell

What a value! Beautiful wearable colors, nice packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2003 1:54:00 AM More reviews by ErinT000

Amazing product.....great colors...they'll last you forever, and a steal at this price!!