Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette in Neutral

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love using neutral colors on my eyes and this is perfect! There pigment is just enough, not overwhelming yet not too shy. I have used all the color over the passed year and haven't found one that I don't like. The packaging is really convenient. It'd perfect for travel size. Though I drop this thing soooooooooo much! Most people ( I hope) won't drop it as much as me. I actually popped the pallets out if the packaging, but my eye shadows are still in tact so that speaks volumes for it!

on 5/8/2014 1:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great option for someone looking to build their matte collection but does not want to spend a ton of money on higher end eyeshadow. I use this a lot in combination with other palettes that either are all shimmery/ satins . Tje shades are all very smooth and the pigmentation is as good as you can expect for mattes. The lighter shades are a tad bit sheerer but the range is great from very light to a matte black. My only con is I really wish there were a few more warm shades, especially a very rich dark reddish brown. All in all, this is a great "drugstore" find, I think I may even pick up the complimentary one that is all shimmery shades.

on 12/13/2013 12:31:00 PM

I needed more mattes in my eye shadow collection and had been eyeing this palette for about a good month or so. Considering it was the last one left, I figured it was popular, so I went for it. At first, the $20 price tag is a bit steep, but when you consider you're getting 12 colors, that works out to $1.66 per eye shadow. That's an excellent deal.

The pigmentation is on the sheer side, but they can be layered and are workable. They're certainly not as pigmented as the Wet n Wild or Mac shadows, but I'm very glad I tried them. They are wonderfully soft and blendable, and the colors are very pretty neutrals. So far, I've been using this palette quite a bit. I wouldn't purchase again, but am very glad I tried them.

on 6/3/2013 9:58:00 AM

absolutely love this palette. its a wonderful accompaniment to the UD naked palettes. i think it is way better than the UD basics. i love UD shadows, i love that they came out with a palette of matte shadows to accompany the naked palettes BUT i just think the shades are on the cool side whereas the sonia kashuk had both cool and warm matte shades. im pleased that all the shades are pigmented, soft and easy to work with. i love the sleek packaging, too. if i ever run out, i would definitely repurchase. i love the naked palettes and with this, i love them even more. i honestly think if you already own and love the naked palettes but are bothered by lack of matte shades, try this palette instead of purchasing the lorac pro palette.

on 5/13/2013 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The last time I bought SK makeup was over ten years ago when it first hit Target stores. The products were ok, much nicer than most drugstore brands at the time, but the eyeshadows were not pigmented or long lasting. I'm glad to see they've improved greatly and this brand is now a staple for the price. These are soft but not too soft/powdery, pigmented, and long lasting. I know it depends on which eye primer you use, but these are effortless matte shades that blend easily while leaving the right amount of color behind. They don't go muddy and stay clean looking through the day. This is a well balanced palette with a good range of highlight, mid tone, smokey, and black. It even includes cool and warm peach tones which you never see in palettes. There's a reason for those, too. They warm up the eye and can be used as a transition color. You don't have to go all matte and can include shimmer from other palettes, but this is a deal for the price.

on 4/14/2013 5:10:00 AM

It's a lovely, neutral eyeshadow palette. I originally wanted the LORAC Pro palette but since I was on a budget and I only wanted matte shades, I was really stoked to try this. I have warm undertones so I thought this would be great for everyday. I got bored of this palette after a month. The colors tend to look the same on my eyelid. There really needs to be a matte burgundy color or something. I feel this palette is too bland, brown, ...orangey.

on 2/3/2013 8:35:00 PM

This is a GREAT eyeshadow palette to have! I am a very simple eyeshadow girl, with a liking for the natural eye, but love to sometimes wear a smokey eye as well. I love Judy's (from itsjudytime) makeup tips and she recommended this palette all the time and also did a smokey eye look that had a nice neutral effect to it. I was sold and bought this at Target for about $20. Not the best price for only 12 colors, but, the packaging is VERY nice and has a little guide for people new to makeup. In my opinion, however, the guide isn't very easy to follow and doesn't make a nice eye look. I love that all of the colors are matte!!! I want a natural look and not all that shimmer. This palette can give you cute different styles and is great to experiment with the range of different natural colors. Sonia Kashuk has very nice cosmetics and this is a very nice product of hers. If you are new to makeup or obsessed with it, like me, this palette is a makeup must-have!

on 1/23/2013 6:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this palette so much!! I cannot use eye primers other than mac's painterly paint pot, so I have to get eye shadows that really work. Every color last all day long without touch-ups. Sonia Kashuk eye shadows are some of the best!

on 1/23/2013 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Really nice everyday palette. All of the colors work so well on my cool-toned skin, but honestly most of them would also probably be fine on warmer skintones too. Great pigmentation and nice texture. They layer nicely with each other but tend to fade when blended with other, denser brands - however, this can be remedied by using an eye primer. Did not irritate my sensitive lids.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the best palettes Ive tried outside of mac and nars. It was a decent price and all matte colors! Very blendable and pretty. Theres so many combinations you can create with this palette. I have used it everyday this week and it has long last wearability and great pigmentation. I use a contour brush to layer on the darker shades and they apply perfectly almost like liner. The packaging is very classy and it cokes with a very thoughtful and discreet built in side compartment that gives beginners a how to apply tutorial. I will buy it again if I ever run out! And I recommend 100%

Popular Palettes