Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 1/30/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This cream really changed my entire skin care regime (German version). Now I only wipe my face down with a hot flannel to clean it and then rub Nivea Creme in.
I have oily/combination skin that is also incredibly sensitive and acne prone (nightmare), do not trust those that recommend this cream for just dry skins. I tried going green and only using and trying out all the oils there is in the entire world bar crude, they all didnít moisturise as well as I wanted and broke me out. It wasnít until my final year of uni after trying Nivea Soft and finding it alright, but not moisturizing enough, that I decided to give up all hope and just try the Creme.
Iím so glad I did, itís moisturizing and after you immediately put it on, it is oily. However, at night you do not need to worry (it sinks in quite a bit within five minutes) and in the morning before I put makeup on I just wipe the excess gently off my face with a towel and my skin is supple and matte. Everything glides on better. This will not be a cure for oily skin, and believe me, we donít one (our skin type remains youthful longer), but it will keep you moisturised and will not break you out.

Just to add, I am in the UK and use the German version. I donít know about the Mexican version, but I know that in some cases we stock the version from Thailand which is NO GOOD. My skin actually looks visibly healthy after a night in the German NC, but the Thai one breaks my skin out and doesnít moisturise as well.
P.S.S when using this, because it is so moisturizing it loosens black heads in your skin. Some might call this a ďpurging,Ē but itís really not bad, and they fade within a day leaving your skin really clear and blackhead free! Something I never thought would be my reality!

on 1/23/2015 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is serious for really dry skin. It's awesome for winter and my hands. My cuticles especially benefit from this stuff. It's super emolient and needs a bit to sink in. Once it does you have the softest skin.

I would definitely buy this again.

on 1/17/2015 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. I work at a nursing home so I'm constantly washing my hands which leaves them rough and dry. This works wonders on my hands and it has a pleasant smell, almost like sunscreen.

on 1/10/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, because moisturize my skin and makes it stay super soft. It is good for all types of skin , My skin is very sensitive and it works amazing and does not irritate my skin at all.

on 1/8/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This moisturizer is pretty good. I used to put it on before bed every single night and it was okay, mind you I do have eczema. This cream did sting sometimes when I put it on my hands. If you use this stuff like crazy, it'll probably get the job done. The only thing I didn't really like was how heavy and oily it was on my skin. Definitely don't use it on your face unless you have extremely dry skin. I absolutely love the packaging of this product. You don't have to worry about using too much of it because you are in control.

on 1/6/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this because people were raving about using cold cream as a makeup remover. That didn't work.

I used it as an all over body moisturiser. That didn't work either. It is thick and difficult to spread around, even on slightly damp skin.

Once I slathered this all over my feet and broke into new shoes. For the first time, I had NO chaffing or blisters from new shoes! I think because this doesn't exactly sink in completely, it creates this emollient layer that sits on top of your skin, and it works like a lubricant between your skin and shoes. Best use I can find for it for now :)

on 12/31/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I have tried many creams but this one gives me really soft skin in the morning... this is the best cream on my face... there are just a few things i dont like. Its very thick so you pull at your skin when rubbing it.. i think its better to pull the skin upwards.. its also not the est day cream because it does take longer to sink in.. but i use it anyway because its also a good barrier due to glycerin. I think its better than things sold as * face moisturizers*.. it also has multiple uses (for flyaways, cuticles and shoe polish).

on 12/15/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this every night. I rub it in completely and then fall asleep. The price is fantastic. You get a huge jar for 8.00. This makes my skin feel super soft. Not oily. I rub this all over my eye lids and lips. It really helps with dry skin. The smell is the only thing that I don't like

on 12/7/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this cream ever since I was born. My family has used it for years so naturally I used this through my years until now. Don't get me wrong, I love how it makes my skin look and feel soft without clogging my pores but I want to try other products out there such as Sukin and Natural Instinct which both have very natural moisturizers that have no mineral oil or propylene glycol. It's been months since I haven't used the product but i've recently found good use of my left out nivea cold cream as a make up remover pre-cleanse. It works amazing!!

on 12/1/2014 12:40:00 PM

HG of HGs for me. Always by my side. I use only the German version.