April 21, 2014 | 1336 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yes yes yes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by jennyB33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried most lotions out there,but figured i would give this cream a try cause im trying a more natural skin and haircare.and considering its history i had to try it.i have had access to the cream when i was younger,but never gave it much consideration.i have problems with acne,and i was pretty worried about trying the creme on my face,but i have been using it for 1 week now and no breakouts! I use it all over and my skin is so soft,smooth and glowing!! I love this creme and i use it every morning under my makeup.i think it looks great and not greasy. I use the german cream,and u guess its the better one.i will never use any other creme!! Its so cheap and lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG moisturtizer ..I used to buy every expensive moisturizer you could think of because I have very dry skin. One day I bought this on a whim because I ran out of my Chanel moisturizer and I had to tighen the purse strings..best thing I did..My skin and my makeup application = FLAWLESS..thanks Nivea <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

I LOVE THIS CREAM! I love the smell, love the texture, love the little blue metal tin mine came in. Going back for a giant econo sized one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by chelv19

I never tried using any other moisturizer, they dont have any other face moisturizer, I could only find this product, and im glad I bought it without hesitation, I use it as a face moisturizer, and my face feels so soft now. And the price is good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG moisturiser right here! I have used Clinique, Garnier, L'oreal, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, Simple, Kiehl's and more and I have always had two problems. Excess oil and bumpiness caused by loads of small whiteheads all over. I wouldn't say that these two things never happen anymore but they have improved majorly, especially the latter. I have been using this for over a year now and never have I broken out from it. If you use a small amount (or slather it on your whole body before bed) then greasiness is never a problem. I use it after the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3-in-1 purifying micellar solution and it seems to break it down almost so it spreads easier.

In short this makes skin feel smooth, moisturised and plump and who doesn't want that? For 2.50 for a 200ml jar you can even afford to stock up for all your moisturising needs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I have the version sold in America, the one made in Mexico. I love it. I use it as a body lotion. I love the smell. It does take some time to absorb, but it the most moisturizing lotion I've ever tried. I used to have really dry knuckles, and I would pile on a glob of Nivea and leave it on them. Rub it in after half an hour and my skin had never been so soft. It really is amazing. Full heartedly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If you're acne prone, or just have sensitive skin prone to break-outs, DO NOT PUT THIS ON YOUR FACE.

These ingridients; Paraffinum Liquidum, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin and Panthenol are all BAD for your skin, and are known for clogging pores, causing break-outs, etc.

Just a little warning :-) I've had reactions myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I live in Ireland, I am reviewing the European edition of this product.

I was initally intrigied by this product as I had read in a newspaper beauty column (in the UK daily mail as far as I remember) that claimed Nivea Creme had beaten the very expensive Creme De La Mer in dermatologist controlled tests.

This Nivea Creme is the best for my combination sensitive skin. It is not too oily, does not cause blemishes and goes on smooth. Since I started using it years ago, I have not experienced dry skin. Although it is thick, it doesn't feel heavy on my face. It can be used around the eyes without irritation, and it doesn't run or glob up if you perspire. One of these containers lasts me several months too and considering a tub only cost me 1.32 in Boots.. I'll carry on rebuying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by adhanoa1

This review is for the German version.
I absolutely love this stuff! During the winter months, I have very dry skin - especially around my nose. One layer of Nivea creme before bed and I wake up with soft skin - and no flakes! I live in Canada and the best place to buy the German version is from London Drugs. I bought the largest tin jar I could find and it was under $10. Try it!