December 18, 2014 | 1304 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lipgloss in Berry Bella

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by redstampede

Berry Bella is a great medium mauvey pink. It is suprisingly pigmented (but not opaque). I use it almost everyday; it gives my lips a glossy mirrored shine that has a jelly-like look. Very cute! It has some sparkles and shimmery, but not overly so. It smells nice, like strawberries and it fades after time. Mine has a slight fruit/chemically taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Amscee

This is a really nice, simple, and cheap pink lip gloss. The colour looks really gorgeous in the clear squeezy tube, but is sheer on lips, coming out as a light pinky-red. It is very shiny, and not sticky, and has a nice scent and flavour - sort of artificial candy-like scent and flavour, but I don't mind it!
I bought it for $4 on sale, and I am pleased with it. It is fairly moisturizing, but doesn't have the best staying power. Granted, I am fine with reapplying it.
I recommend it if you like scented and flavoured glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by bobo36

its a really cute lip gloss.. i love to bring it with me in my purse whenever i go out. it smells quite strongly of fruits and the colour is really nice.. it is SHINY. it really gives a shine to my lips,but like all lip gloss it also rubs off really easily. i also have the chamallow lolly pink one. its like a peachy pink.. really beautiful.. the only thing i don't like is that when it accidentally gets in your mouth i hate the taste of it.. i like lipstick and lip gloss that smell good and taste good.. like you might want to eat it or something..haha.. but this is one has a weird fruity taste. i can't put my fingers on what it taste like exactly. but i don't like it. overall a handy,cute packaging lip gloss to go clubbing with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

I got this one on sale at my grocery store for $2.99, so figured why not give it a try? I wasn't so sure about the Shiny Licious glosses since I'd heard mixed reviews, but I heard pretty good ones about Berry Bella. Very pretty pink! I was worried that some of the lighter pinks wouldn't show up at all based on the reviews, but Berry Bella showed up nicely! It definitely didn't come out hot pink or super bright, but more of a sheer medium pink. It just has a small amount of shimmer, but not as glittery as some of the other colors. It goes on pretty smooth and isn't goopey. It's a tiny, tiny bit sticky, but it isn't bad at all. If you put on some chapstick or balm first, then the gloss won't be sticky at all (this works with many sticky glosses). It's very moisturizing too. I bought two colors and may go back to buy some others since they're on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by anyeji

The colour is so pretty, but it dried my lips and the applicator part dispatched with the tube... so I had gloss everywhere. I transferred it because I liked it so much! lol. I love the scent on this one too. I am almost done my second tube...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by vanessabowles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this gloss. I think I've rebought it 3 times now. The color is gorgeous on me -- just looks like a sheer, bright, raspberry pink on me. Totally lights up my face. Has good staying power too, although it's pretty sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by meropale

I hate all other shades in the Shinylicous line, but this one is a keeper.
Beautiful purply fuscia that works surprisingly well for my sallow skintone. Smells delicous (at least for now because it's new, my older Shinylicious began to stink after a while) very pigmented compared to other shades in the same line, and very buildable. Just a couple of coat is enough for day wear unless you're going for the dramatic bright fuscia lip kinda look.
The felt tip applicator and the consistency could do some work though but for 4 bucks, and gorgeous colour, you can't complain much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Glamorous_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought my 2nd tube today. Thought the color isnt how it looks on tube but light version of it, it looks good on almost every1. I would say this is for everyday use rather than night out or special event. Good for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by luvluvg

I bought Shiny-licious "Berry-Bella" as part of a pack of three for USD $7 at COSCO. The packaging was well-done for all three products, but the gloss' tubes themselves could use some work. The caps screw on alright but some of the gloss inevitably comes down the "screw" part.

As for the gloss itself, it goes on glossy, but is more on the sticky side. Sometimes my hair flies into my face and when I'm wearing this gloss, it always sticks. And I kept having to reapply it because it was just so slippery (some people might like that much gloss - I don't) The color, however, is pretty accurate going from tube to lips. It's not as thick as it appears in the tube (as any gloss should be), so that's nice. The shine is subtle. One thing that I think is awesome is that every tube has its own unique scent! "Berry-Bella" smells just like berries. :)

Overall I don't think that I would buy this product again. It reminds me of my little sister's Bon-Bons glossies (the .88c ones in WalMart) only bigger and with some shine and a bit more color to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a subtle, wearable fuschia, so pretty. The color is lighter than it looks in the tube. I used to hate the fruity smell, it reminds me of a tropical punch Lip Smacker I once had that I didn't like, but now I like it. I actually like the fuzzy applicator, I just apply carefully so it doesn't get smeared all over. The gloss lasts for a really long time.