April 18, 2014 | 1650 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser N/D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by dawnA34

I have used this cleanser for about 3yrs. I LOVE it. I have tried other products, but I was always come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Lgrieco

I purchased the $90 set (cleanser, moisturizer, night cream, day cream). I love the entire set. Great buy for the money because a little goes a long way and I've had this set for many months. I just got another tupe of the cleanser ($18) and it will last for at least 5 months. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser does the job without breaking me out or leaving my skin too dry. Pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by macandnarslover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG cleanser, it's amazing.
I have oily/combination skin and it works perfectly.
After three days my pimples were gone.
It also lasts a very long time 3-6 months of usage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by divathing

I love this cleanser. B4 i started using it I never could stick to a cleanser. I love how soft it makes my skin, how it easily removes makeup, and helps keep my skin clear. Its my favorite cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by xbobalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is HANDS DOWN my HG cleanser ! I've had a hard time finding a gentle cleanser for my sensitive, acne prone skin . Many cleansers either too harsh, making my skin feel tight after washing or too gentle, not making my face feel clean. When I wake up in the morning my face looks fresh and glowing . This cleanser is made for normal/dry skin but my skin is oily and acne prone .. I'm guessing that since I live in a dry desert environment the normal/dry moisturizing cleanser works really well for me !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by peblet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is hands down my HG cleanser. I've been using MK on and off for years and my skin is at its happiest when I use this line.
It's not a "cool" brand by any means but it's solid. Solid in quality, in results and the price isn't bad either.
The quality is similar to that of much pricier products but the price is much better. It's all the money they save on advertising and fancy packaging.
Although I've tried products ($ and $$$$$ ones) that are more easily accessible (pick it up on my way home), I've always come back to this line.
My mom has used MK for years and at 63yrs old, she looks fantastic, everyone is surprised when they find out how old she really is. Should have just listened to her and not bothered trying other products.
Meet a consultant, get the proper advice and buy the formula that's right for you. And if you're not happy with it, the company takes it back from you, gives you back your money (or exchanges it for a different formula) and destroys it. Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by nayawater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser off and on for 9 years, but find that my skin is always best when I am using it. My skin reacts very quickly to products that are too heavy, and I find this is great for my sensitive skin. Skin feels very soft after use. I use this with the MK mosturizer every monring, but use something different at night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser, though I think it's overpriced. There are 2 versions, one for more oily skin, one for dry. The dry skin one is the one I use, though I have used the other one too. The one for oily skin is a gel cleanser and I found it a bit drying.

The formula for dry skin is a creamy cleanser. It contains little beads, which are not abrasive at all, though they could be if you scrubbed hard. I treat my face very gently, so I don't know. The cleanser feels good on the skin, has a nice creamy lather, and rinses clean without leaving you feeling tight or stripped. A little goes a long way.

I'd probably have it on hand all the time if it were a little less expensive, gone are the days when i would spend more than $10 for a cleanser. Besides, I mostly use natural bar soap as a facial cleanser now, and if I feel I need more abrasiveness, I add a quarter teaspoon full of baking soda to my hands after I have lathered them up. (actually, baking soda can be added to any basic low-ingredient cleanser for extra scrubbing effects)

Anyway, I find this MK Timewise cleanser to be very nice, not overly fragranced, non-irritating or pore clogging, and even luxurious to use. If only it were just a little less expensive, but I guess those MK ladies gotta make their commission too. If anyone knows of a dupe for this cleanser, I'd love to hear about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This cleanser is pretty good for a morning cleanser, but it's nothing spectacular. I think the price is much too high for what it is. I can't use it at night because it does not clean makeup off well at all; even if I use it after a makeup remover I'm not sure if my face is clean. but for morning, especially in the winter when my face is dry, it is very nice! it makes my face very soft - gives it a moisturized plumped up look so I'm sure it's great for more mature skin. in the summer though I need a gel type cleanser because my face is more oily. and the ingredietns in this are not great. first ingredients are mineral oil and petrolatum (vaseline). however, I may buy it again in winter as it does an effective job as a gentle, moisturizing morning cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by graiae66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has become my daily cleanser of choice, used in the shower. It is moisturizing and also has some slight exfoliant properties-but not too intense as to make your skin dry and flaky. It's about $18 a tube, but that lasts for a good while even with daily use. It's an excellent product for those of us who are "forty-something."