December 17, 2014 | 1900 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser N/D

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by andreaboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using the timewise products for normal to dry skin. This cleanser makes my face feel very soft and it's easier to apply my foundation on afterwards.
I used to use this every morning before getting ready for the day. I discontinued my usage because I'm unhappy with the parabens and other not-so-good ingredients which I didn't realize were in it when I purchased. I personally don't think it's worth it, there are other great cream cleansers with better ingredients.

Also, I found that having to use a wash cloth to remove this cleanser, my skin turned red in some areas (chin, nose, forehead) and it stayed that way for a few months. It wasn't burnt or rosacea, it actually just discolored my face. I guess using a wash cloth was just too much for my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by MiaBella0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using MK for 22 years on & off and always come back to it. It has kept the wrinkles away. 39 this month & don't even have crows feet, how fabulous is that. My dermatoligist says I am lucky to have oily skin because it does not wrinkle like normal or dry skin. I use the formula for normal to dry skin cuz its so creamy & the one for oily skin was too drying & left my skin feeling tight & I don't like that feeling. That's what Purity cleanser by Philosophy does to my skin, makes it feel tight so I cleanse again with MK. I always look on Craigslist for consultants selling off their inventory because their going out of business & but my cleanser that way so I get it for $10 bucks or less, sometimes if they have a lot & I buy it all I end up getting it for $5.00 a bottle. It's incredible. I get everything from Craigslist, check it out there. But no matter what you pay, this stuff is awesome!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Inotion07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product as I always read positive reviews, but I did not like this at all. I feel as though it did not clean my skin well enough, and it would break me out into a spotty rash. Do not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by marciap81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser does nothing to exfoliate. The beads just swish around the skin but serve no purpose. Now it DOES lather well.. it does feel a bit greasy even using the combo oily formula but its not oil based. I don't care for this cleanser either way. I'm neutral on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by dawnA34

I have used this cleanser for about 3yrs. I LOVE it. I have tried other products, but I was always come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Lgrieco

I purchased the $90 set (cleanser, moisturizer, night cream, day cream). I love the entire set. Great buy for the money because a little goes a long way and I've had this set for many months. I just got another tupe of the cleanser ($18) and it will last for at least 5 months. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser does the job without breaking me out or leaving my skin too dry. Pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by macandnarslover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG cleanser, it's amazing.
I have oily/combination skin and it works perfectly.
After three days my pimples were gone.
It also lasts a very long time 3-6 months of usage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by divathing

I love this cleanser. B4 i started using it I never could stick to a cleanser. I love how soft it makes my skin, how it easily removes makeup, and helps keep my skin clear. Its my favorite cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by xbobalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is HANDS DOWN my HG cleanser ! I've had a hard time finding a gentle cleanser for my sensitive, acne prone skin . Many cleansers either too harsh, making my skin feel tight after washing or too gentle, not making my face feel clean. When I wake up in the morning my face looks fresh and glowing . This cleanser is made for normal/dry skin but my skin is oily and acne prone .. I'm guessing that since I live in a dry desert environment the normal/dry moisturizing cleanser works really well for me !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by peblet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is hands down my HG cleanser. I've been using MK on and off for years and my skin is at its happiest when I use this line.
It's not a "cool" brand by any means but it's solid. Solid in quality, in results and the price isn't bad either.
The quality is similar to that of much pricier products but the price is much better. It's all the money they save on advertising and fancy packaging.
Although I've tried products ($ and $$$$$ ones) that are more easily accessible (pick it up on my way home), I've always come back to this line.
My mom has used MK for years and at 63yrs old, she looks fantastic, everyone is surprised when they find out how old she really is. Should have just listened to her and not bothered trying other products.
Meet a consultant, get the proper advice and buy the formula that's right for you. And if you're not happy with it, the company takes it back from you, gives you back your money (or exchanges it for a different formula) and destroys it. Enough said.