Mary Kay TimeWise Age fighting Moisturizer C/O

water, glycerin, isododecane, dimethicone, propylene glycol, betaine, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, boron nitride, ammonium acryloyl-dimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, peg-12 dimethicone, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, c13-14 isoparaffin, lauramide oxide, disodium edta, methylparaben, triethanolamine, c9-15 Alkyl phosphate, dmdm hydantoin, tocopheryl acetate, laureth-7, linoleamidopropyl, pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, sodium pca sorbitol, serine, thermus thermophillus ferment, threonine, proline, arginine, glycine, alanine, lysine, glutamic acid

on 5/16/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this together with its cleanser, but returned it the very next day. I don't think it does much for the skin at all. It does not spread easily, and I found that I had to use so much of it in order to get some moisture. It didn't make skin soft either. I only bought it because the consultants always go on about how all the products "work hand in hand" - whatever! I have since gone back to Boots Time Delay Wrinkle Reduce moisturiser which makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom, provides the right moisture and is so much easier to spread.

on 2/17/2010 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The only Mary Kay product I've ever used is the Clarifying Mask 3 and I've been very happy with it over the years so I decided to give this a try since it's so reasonably priced. I'm so glad I did! This is a really nice moisturizer for my combo/acne-prone skin. It sinks right in and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Also controls the shine I usually have an hour after applying foundation. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks now so I can't comment on anti-aging or fine line diminishing ability but I haven't had any breakouts so far which makes my skin very happy. I will update this review in a month or so if anything changes but as of now, I will re-purchase.

on 1/10/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great because it absorbs quickly and actually dries a bit tacky so your makeup sticks to it well. It's very non-greasy and matte looking. The only small issue I have is that if you go overboard and apply too much (which I often do by applying more than once layer in the winter time), it will "peel off" certain areas of your face, such as your jaw line. Make sure you don't apply too much and you're good to go. My skin often breaks out and I haven't had a problem since I started using this. Will definitely buy again.

on 7/4/2009 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I luv this moisturizer!! Its lightweight and absorbs great,this formula is great for oily skin. It doesn't break me out at all. I use this mainly as a nightime moisturizer since it doesn't have spf in it and sometimes I use it after the Day Solution in the am and a little goes a long way. I use this in the warmer months and in the colder months I switch to the version for dry skin.

on 4/3/2009 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer. . .It is lightweight and nongreasy. . .perfect for my oily skin. . .my HG!! along with the rest of the Timewise line for C/O skin!!

on 3/24/2009 9:51:00 PM

Though I think my skin prefers the formula for N/D (normal-dry) skins, this one does lend a very nice matte finish and is a good base for foundation. I love that TW line is fragrance and dye free. This cream is similar to the N/D, except it has a "drier" feel due to it targeting oilier T-zone areas of the face. At first, it doesn't feel like it's offering that much moisturization, but after a few hours, my face feels very soft and smooth. Probably would be a great summer time moisturizer for me. Would def. not recommend for combo skin that is on the drier side; the N/D works awesome for that. Overall a pretty good moisturizer that I wish contained a 30 spf. Oh well, can't have everything.

on 2/14/2009 5:42:00 PM

I hate this one. It clogged my pores horribly and gave me some breakouts. I tried to use it on my neck and I got another breakouts. What a huge mistake to try it.

on 1/17/2009 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

great for controlling oil if you have oily skin. But it clogged my pores and made me break out! I had to return it.

on 1/2/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite AM moisturizer. It goes well with my MKTW bar cleanser and it gives your face a nice matte finish and provides a nice, smooth prep for foundation. It controls oil and keeps your face matte all day, unless you are very oily. The original cap is not the best, but there is a pump you can add available from the consultant for $1 that gives you the exact amount for each use. This pump makes the packaging excellent for application and when the product runs low, just remove the pump and shake it into your hand. Overall, i am very pleased. I use the combination/oily formula, but I have normal skin that is on the drier side. I used the normal formula, but it was too heavy. I would only rec that for people with very dry skin.

on 12/3/2008 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great moisturizer for combo/oily skins that offers "just enough" moisture to my skin without being too light or too heavy. It is never greasy and really is nice on the skin. It wears well under makeup as well. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this has never caused a breakout. In terms of a scale, this would be about medium level for the level of moisture it gives, maybe light to medium. This is highly recommended if you are looking for a gentle moisturizer for combo/oily skins (also just combo skins) that are also sensitive.

Popular Moisturizers