July 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - TimeWise Age fighting Moisturizer C/O

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ShoeGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only Mary Kay product I've ever used is the Clarifying Mask 3 and I've been very happy with it over the years so I decided to give this a try since it's so reasonably priced. I'm so glad I did! This is a really nice moisturizer for my combo/acne-prone skin. It sinks right in and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Also controls the shine I usually have an hour after applying foundation. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks now so I can't comment on anti-aging or fine line diminishing ability but I haven't had any breakouts so far which makes my skin very happy. I will update this review in a month or so if anything changes but as of now, I will re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by sdmchan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great because it absorbs quickly and actually dries a bit tacky so your makeup sticks to it well. It's very non-greasy and matte looking. The only small issue I have is that if you go overboard and apply too much (which I often do by applying more than once layer in the winter time), it will "peel off" certain areas of your face, such as your jaw line. Make sure you don't apply too much and you're good to go. My skin often breaks out and I haven't had a problem since I started using this. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I luv this moisturizer!! Its lightweight and absorbs great,this formula is great for oily skin. It doesn't break me out at all. I use this mainly as a nightime moisturizer since it doesn't have spf in it and sometimes I use it after the Day Solution in the am and a little goes a long way. I use this in the warmer months and in the colder months I switch to the version for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Kristie32

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer. . .It is lightweight and nongreasy. . .perfect for my oily skin. . .my HG!! along with the rest of the Timewise line for C/O skin!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Though I think my skin prefers the formula for N/D (normal-dry) skins, this one does lend a very nice matte finish and is a good base for foundation. I love that TW line is fragrance and dye free. This cream is similar to the N/D, except it has a "drier" feel due to it targeting oilier T-zone areas of the face. At first, it doesn't feel like it's offering that much moisturization, but after a few hours, my face feels very soft and smooth. Probably would be a great summer time moisturizer for me. Would def. not recommend for combo skin that is on the drier side; the N/D works awesome for that. Overall a pretty good moisturizer that I wish contained a 30 spf. Oh well, can't have everything.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by hanulka

I hate this one. It clogged my pores horribly and gave me some breakouts. I tried to use it on my neck and I got another breakouts. What a huge mistake to try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by nunwek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great for controlling oil if you have oily skin. But it clogged my pores and made me break out! I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite AM moisturizer. It goes well with my MKTW bar cleanser and it gives your face a nice matte finish and provides a nice, smooth prep for foundation. It controls oil and keeps your face matte all day, unless you are very oily. The original cap is not the best, but there is a pump you can add available from the consultant for $1 that gives you the exact amount for each use. This pump makes the packaging excellent for application and when the product runs low, just remove the pump and shake it into your hand. Overall, i am very pleased. I use the combination/oily formula, but I have normal skin that is on the drier side. I used the normal formula, but it was too heavy. I would only rec that for people with very dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great moisturizer for combo/oily skins that offers "just enough" moisture to my skin without being too light or too heavy. It is never greasy and really is nice on the skin. It wears well under makeup as well. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this has never caused a breakout. In terms of a scale, this would be about medium level for the level of moisture it gives, maybe light to medium. This is highly recommended if you are looking for a gentle moisturizer for combo/oily skins (also just combo skins) that are also sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

So, one of my best friends started selling Mary Kay and invited me to her selling "debut" which was disguised as a skincare party. Now, I am a highend product snob and although MK is not cheap it does have an avon-ish stigma (AND I have sensitive skin) so I figured I would walk away empty handed. Unfortunately for my wallet, not so. This is one of the products I decided to try. I have combination/sensitive/acne prone skin and have to be very careful what I use. I was using oil of olay sensitive moisturizer for about 6 years but as I've gotten older (I'm 23 now), it just isn't enough moisture anymore. I switched to shiseido the skincare day moisture protection but it was a bit greasy and never really seemed to sink in. In the absolute depths of winter this moisturizer will not be enough, but right now in the spring and on into the summer im sure it will be fabulous. I think it helps to mattify my skin a bit, doesn't break me out and moisturizes where I need it. I HATE that it doesn't already have sunscreen in it and I have one dry stubborn patch on my nose that this doesn't take care of, hence the four. I use it over the MK day solution and am absolutely loving my skin right now. Hth!