March 1, 2015 | 2170 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I marked that I won't be buying again as A) I don't have oily/combination skin, I have dry/sensitive skin and this was a gift but it worked so well without stripping my skin that I actually found that I was able to use it every night and did not have to list it as a swap.
B) I didn't buy it. and C) I won't be buying a $15 tube of the wrong skin type (for my skin) cleanser....having said that....

If you have sensitive skin, this is a VERY gentle cleanser that will work well for you. I actually have dry sensitive skin. This cleanser was given to me as part of a gift pack and I (inwardly) groaned when I realized that it was for oily/combination skin but thought that I would try it at nightime sunblock and makeup removing time for a couple of nights and see how it went.

I was pleasantly surprised that this cleanser is so mild and hypo-allergenic that it did not strip my skin and yet clensed it thoroughly. I used just about a 50 cent sized amount on a clean wash cloth each night and it was enough to clean both my face and neck. And then I would rinse thoroughly with tepidly warm water and use moisturizer and whatever treatments I needed (sadly I STILL have to spot treat for acne at my age. And my dermatologist has confirmed acne, not rosacea.) I was VERY pleased that this cleanser did not seem to stick in my pores or aggravate that problem.

I am thinking of trying the Mary Kay Timewise cleanser now that is actually meant for dry skin as I am so pleased with this one.

Overall, if you have sensitive skin, I can recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dch05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overpriced and didn't clean well. Broke out from this. Stay away if you have sensitive skin, you will regret your purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by sgpayne1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser for over a year and I am a huge fan. This is not over drying. I have combination skin and at times I find that some cleansers really dry out my cheeks. This cleanser does not, at all. I love the micro beads in the cleanser and the way my face feels refreshed after I have used it. It is one of my favorite cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

been using for 6 months and my skin loves it. My skin no longer loves salicylic acid it actually breaks me out. this stuff is gentle. it the only MK stuff i will use everything else is always a miss with me or just don't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxoMatt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! I use it twice a day and it works amazing! I have acne so its hard for me to find a good cleanser that works without breaking me out. Clears skin, and feels great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jodi78148

Love this product!!! Makes my skin so soft and nice looking after I wash my face. I'm about to hit 30 yrs old so I have been looking for products to try and slow the aging process. This cleanser makes my face look nice and feel nice. I am definitley buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Amandalove

This worked for the first month for me. After that I guess I became sort of immune to it. It keeps my skin from getting worse, but it does nothing for my blackheads and I still get the same amount of breakouts as before. I've found it to be pretty useless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Nice product. It mildly exfoliates, cleanses and tones as it states. Avoid eye area. Great if u r too lazy to do the separate steps. My cheeks feel very smooth, but I feel a little sensitive to it. My combo of baby shampoo and clinique exfoiliating scrub 2x a week seems better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by pblackstone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works well even for guys - the product's texture makes it great for washing your face in the shower - the cleanser stays on your face while washing face in the shower. Just a little bit will work. Does not leave your face "tight". Just Clean!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by hgade

This entire system really helped to hydrate my skin after a bad reaction to Proactiv. Also helped to clear up my skin and just improve it overall. Sadly for some reason it quit working when i was pregnant. Loved this entire system though!!!