H & M Makeup Brushes

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/24/2012 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far, I own two of these: a double eye shadow brush (with an angled brush in one side and a contour brush in the other) and a double foundation brush (for applying liquid foundation with one side and powder with the other). I use them daily and I am very happy with this bargain - not only they do their job perfectly, but stay in perfect condition. The black metal handle has a fine and sober design, the texture of the hair is very smooth and the bristles stay firmly attached to the handle, even being washed and towel dried weekly. Plus, they were really cheap. I am seriously considering to buy also the blush brush from this line. What's not to love?

on 1/3/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Good value for money.
I have the face brush and the eyeshadow brush. These brushes are so soft and fluffy. Handles sturdy, don't shed hairs. Branding logo discreet and gets the job done.
It's funny how I hardly see these anymore on the shelf. Obviously it must be very good.

on 12/24/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

They are absolutely cute! First of all the brushes are extremely soft what's a big bonus, because I love things like that, but the bristles are very stubborn. I really can't find the right words for it, but once you purchase the brush you'll understand. It doesn't take the color quite well, but it blends really smoothly.

on 11/20/2011 1:28:00 AM

I bought these eye shadow brushes from H&M. The handles are a nice black and strong and sturdy. Doesn't feel like its going to fall apart soon. The bristles are also dark colored which I like, because even some of the high end brushes seem to be hard to keep clean. These brushes have ultra soft bristles and are really soft and fluffy. They dont shed and are easy to clean and retain their shape well after cleaning and washing. I found the quality of these brushes to be better than some of the more expensive brushes too. I would recommend this brush for those who don't want to spend a fortune and brushes and still want a decent brush.

on 10/21/2011 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The eyeshadow brushes are quite nice, not the best quality but still can work with them, but the powder brush.... horrible!! the bristles are so bad that they actually hurt my skin and it's not the best feeling in the world, as you can imagine... i would not recommend the face brushes, but the eyeshadows brushes are nice.

on 4/21/2011 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What can I say,really. Impressively good products for very low prices. I recently bought the double ended eyeshadow one, and I couldn't be more pleased; it's very soft, convenient and the angled side turns literally any eyeshadow into a liner in a heartbeat. I'll keep buying those, they're worth every penny and more.

on 4/21/2011 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got two eyeshadow brushes. Though am a bit apprehendive about the dual ended one I have to say I really like the eyeshadow brush - it's abit big but grabs my loose pigments well. It's soft and works. Size is rather small, good for the travel kit.

on 2/9/2011 8:00:00 AM

The brushes are soft and great, especially for the price.

on 1/28/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have two of the eye shadow brushes one for my vanity & one for the handbag it's a great fluffy blending brush. I went back to repurchase it.

I also picked up a double ended smoky eye brush one of the ends is loose but some glue can fix that for 2-3 you can't go wrong with these super soft brushes. Great price for starting off with makeup and super soft for sensitive eyes. No run or shedding when washed only problem was the ferrell got a bit loose from the handle on one brush. For the price I think they are great.

on 1/12/2011 3:16:00 PM

I loooove H&M brushes. All their brushes worked excellent for me, and the brushes' hair are so soft and nice. I would realy recommend them, if you are seaching for some cheap, but still good products.

Top Rated H & M Products