November 26, 2014 | 1826 users online

Makeup Brushes - H & M - brushes (in general)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Ketchup38

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good value for money.
I have the face brush and the eyeshadow brush. These brushes are so soft and fluffy. Handles sturdy, don't shed hairs. Branding logo discreet and gets the job done.
It's funny how I hardly see these anymore on the shelf. Obviously it must be very good.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

They are absolutely cute! First of all the brushes are extremely soft what's a big bonus, because I love things like that, but the bristles are very stubborn. I really can't find the right words for it, but once you purchase the brush you'll understand. It doesn't take the color quite well, but it blends really smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by honeycheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought these eye shadow brushes from H&M. The handles are a nice black and strong and sturdy. Doesn't feel like its going to fall apart soon. The bristles are also dark colored which I like, because even some of the high end brushes seem to be hard to keep clean. These brushes have ultra soft bristles and are really soft and fluffy. They dont shed and are easy to clean and retain their shape well after cleaning and washing. I found the quality of these brushes to be better than some of the more expensive brushes too. I would recommend this brush for those who don't want to spend a fortune and brushes and still want a decent brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by shizia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The eyeshadow brushes are quite nice, not the best quality but still can work with them, but the powder brush.... horrible!! the bristles are so bad that they actually hurt my skin and it's not the best feeling in the world, as you can imagine... i would not recommend the face brushes, but the eyeshadows brushes are nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by danai

What can I say,really. Impressively good products for very low prices. I recently bought the double ended eyeshadow one, and I couldn't be more pleased; it's very soft, convenient and the angled side turns literally any eyeshadow into a liner in a heartbeat. I'll keep buying those, they're worth every penny and more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Aliide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got two eyeshadow brushes. Though am a bit apprehendive about the dual ended one I have to say I really like the eyeshadow brush - it's abit big but grabs my loose pigments well. It's soft and works. Size is rather small, good for the travel kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by stinal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The brushes are soft and great, especially for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Lieenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have two of the eye shadow brushes one for my vanity & one for the handbag it's a great fluffy blending brush. I went back to repurchase it.

I also picked up a double ended smoky eye brush one of the ends is loose but some glue can fix that for 2-3 you can't go wrong with these super soft brushes. Great price for starting off with makeup and super soft for sensitive eyes. No run or shedding when washed only problem was the ferrell got a bit loose from the handle on one brush. For the price I think they are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by TMK

I loooove H&M brushes. All their brushes worked excellent for me, and the brushes' hair are so soft and nice. I would realy recommend them, if you are seaching for some cheap, but still good products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by JolieBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

The H&M brushes are obviously not of good quality but you get what you pay for....

i have the brow&eyelash brush/comb, some blush and powder brushes and two eyeshadow brushes. I have never bought a sponge applicator and will never do...what for? i hate those little things...

aaaanyway. i love the handles, they're cool and nice and golden, match the black hairs of the brushes, very classy and good looking.

the hairs are very soft in the beginning, mmmm let's say two weeks of using a blush brush every day. if you don't wash them VERY CAREFULLY and also condition them (they're synthetic yet it always helps to condition...) they're gonna turn into a mess..in terms of hardness of the bristles, etc.

still, this can be avoided with a proper maintenance routine. i've had my H&M brushes for...mm...a year now, and still going strong.

what i love about these brushes and i would have never expected is the absolute absence of hair shedding and of handle 'dislocation'. i remember the most expensive brush i have ever purchased was a blush (or powder, or both, in the same family) brush i got in Italy...hand-made, the handle is santal wood, 100% japanese lacquer on top of the wood, squirrel hairs, etc, price 90 euros. i purchased it in 2004 and a month ago i noticed it started 'shaking' a bit and shedding some hairs...nothing serious but still,it was my precious 'collection' brush...
i know i can't compare an expensive brush i've had since forever with something purchased a year ago, but still, my H&M has proved itself to be a real trouper. it is quite resistant from this perspective and i love it.

i will keep repurchasing to prolong the life of my other brushes that are of superior quality. but for me, the first quality in a makeup brush is softness...and this one doesn't comply. the second is resistance and the H&M does a wonderful job. and it also works very well for its intended purpose, blends very nicely, doesn't pick up too much color, etc. a very good product for the price we pay.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No