H & M Makeup Brushes

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A few months ago I purchased the ''smokey eye brush'', it was dirt cheep and I wanted to try something new so I gave it a try.
The one side ends to a small angled brush. I use it literally every with gel liner or powder eyeshadow and creates a thin crisp line every tine. It's soft but stiff and precise enough for that purpose.
The other one ends to a domed brush perfect to smoke out the lower lash line (I used MAC 219 before but it was too thin for that, this one has the ideal size for me)
I couldn't believe how useful it would be! Sure,I would buy again.

Edit: Got the BB cream brush as well and what can I say,it's seriously amazing and I love it much more than my MAC face brushes. I use it with BB creams or foundations, provides flawless application with stippling motions. Excellent size, softness, density, price and it does not shed. Wonderful brush.

Good value for money! I own better ones but they are pricey!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far, I own two of these: a double eye shadow brush (with an angled brush in one side and a contour brush in the other) and a double foundation brush (for applying liquid foundation with one side and powder with the other). I use them daily and I am very happy with this bargain - not only they do their job perfectly, but stay in perfect condition. The black metal handle has a fine and sober design, the texture of the hair is very smooth and the bristles stay firmly attached to the handle, even being washed and towel dried weekly. Plus, they were really cheap. I am seriously considering to buy also the blush brush from this line. What's not to love?

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Good value for money.
I have the face brush and the eyeshadow brush. These brushes are so soft and fluffy. Handles sturdy, don't shed hairs. Branding logo discreet and gets the job done.
It's funny how I hardly see these anymore on the shelf. Obviously it must be very good.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

They are absolutely cute! First of all the brushes are extremely soft what's a big bonus, because I love things like that, but the bristles are very stubborn. I really can't find the right words for it, but once you purchase the brush you'll understand. It doesn't take the color quite well, but it blends really smoothly.

I bought these eye shadow brushes from H&M. The handles are a nice black and strong and sturdy. Doesn't feel like its going to fall apart soon. The bristles are also dark colored which I like, because even some of the high end brushes seem to be hard to keep clean. These brushes have ultra soft bristles and are really soft and fluffy. They dont shed and are easy to clean and retain their shape well after cleaning and washing. I found the quality of these brushes to be better than some of the more expensive brushes too. I would recommend this brush for those who don't want to spend a fortune and brushes and still want a decent brush.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The eyeshadow brushes are quite nice, not the best quality but still can work with them, but the powder brush.... horrible!! the bristles are so bad that they actually hurt my skin and it's not the best feeling in the world, as you can imagine... i would not recommend the face brushes, but the eyeshadows brushes are nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What can I say,really. Impressively good products for very low prices. I recently bought the double ended eyeshadow one, and I couldn't be more pleased; it's very soft, convenient and the angled side turns literally any eyeshadow into a liner in a heartbeat. I'll keep buying those, they're worth every penny and more.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got two eyeshadow brushes. Though am a bit apprehendive about the dual ended one I have to say I really like the eyeshadow brush - it's abit big but grabs my loose pigments well. It's soft and works. Size is rather small, good for the travel kit.

The brushes are soft and great, especially for the price.

Popular Makeup Brushes