L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 4/20/2015 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like everything about this, it is a true match to my preference (I also did get one in a shade lighter to brighten my undereyes area, and although I am warm and yellowtoned, I got it in neutral and it turned out great), and it is really blendable. I love the consistency, and the coverage is really to my liking, it hides redness as well. Sits nicely on my skin and lasts all day. Only thing is that, it does settle in my fine lines under my eyes, even after I set it, but that's probably just because I'm not hydrated enough. I stopped using it under my eyes but I still love it, it's really easy to blend and feels really light on the skin!

I liked this stuff when I first put it on but it seemed to disappear after an hour or so. It also seemed like there wasn't a whole lot of product. It seemed like not long after purchasing I was scrapping the sides of the tube

I tried this after buying 2 new different concealers when my old one was discontinued. This one sat on my vanity for a few months. After I tried it I was quite impressed. It is very creamy - the first thing I noticed. Very smooth. This blended very well and did not cake. Coverage was very good. Compared to others, this consistency is so smooth and creamy. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. When pulling out the applicator (which has a little brush like nail polish), some of the product splashed onto my pants so you have to be careful. Some of the product builds up around the top of the tube the more you take the applicator out. Also, the tube is so small you don't get a lot of product. Overall though, I am impressed with this. I will buy it again.

I am using fair/light in the cool shade. Fits perfectly with my skin tone.

on 3/16/2015 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've been using this concealer for some months now. This product was recommended to me by my sister. I was having trouble finding an affordable/drugstore concealer that was yellow, brightened my under eye, and was not drying. L'Oreal is the only drugstore brand that I know of that carries products for women with yellow undertones. I found a shade that works great against my skin tone. It definitely brightens, gets rid of the dark circles, and is quite creamy. I get several compliments when I use this concealer. I don't think it is worth it to purchase high-end concealers when this product works just as great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Blendable, yes, but does not last, creases, and breaks me out. Only lasts for a couple hours before it wipes away. The match is alright. I would only recommend this if you have dry skin and aren`t prone to breakage, and I am the quite the opposite of this. I do think they did a good job on the packaging, I like the use of a brush to lightly dab or sweep across the face instead of a spongey bacteria-prone applicator.

on 2/22/2015 5:46:00 PM

I love this concealer! The price is great and it covers by dark circles very well without creasing.

on 2/14/2015 1:46:00 PM

It has good coverage and will cover both minor blemishes and under eye circles. However, I prefer the Maybelline under eye dark circle eraser so I will not repurchase

on 2/13/2015 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer has been my HG for the past 6 months. I seriously don't know what I'd do without it.

I have SEVERELY sensitive skin. Like, if it is touched the wrong way I'll break out. While researching on CosDNA I found that this concealer had the least irritants and acne triggers out of everything else I looked at. I still think that if I loaded it up, it might cause a pimple, but I have never had a break out reaction from it.

The consistency is a smooth creaminess, and while it isn't heavy duty coverage, the consistency allows it to be built up. It takes some blending to make it look natural, but as it sets it melts into your skin. It has also never dried my skin out, and I have very dry skin (I use a heavy duty moisturizer under it). I tend to set it with my foundation which is slightly water resistant, and that helps it stay in place all day. I use the Fair-light in the warm tone in the winter, it and it seems to blend into my skin tone well. They have a range of warm, neutral, and cool tones to choose from which seems like a good selection.

I use this in conjunction with my MUFE Face and Body, and together they blend seamlessly as they are similar in consistency. This little concealer is so versatile, I often use it by itself and blend into my blotchy spots for quick makeup days. I find the best way to use it is to dab it on the trouble spots, let sit for a minute, and then to blend it out with a finger etc.

The price is of course a bit steep for what you get, per usual, and the packaging is ok - not the most hygienic but not the worst either. The cap is a brush inside the bottle, which is pretty sturdy and easy to carry around for quick touch-ups.

Overall I absolutely adore this concealer. Usually with drugstore products my enthusiasm wanes over time for them, but this one has held up over time. HG status.

on 2/10/2015 8:41:00 PM

I love the Loreal True Match concealer. It is super blendable and quite natural. I use it on a daily basis with my Mac Studio Fix powder as it gives you quite a matte finish. I have also just purchased the Laura Mercier secret brightening powder in #2 so will be trying to set this with my concealer. I use this concealer to mainly highlight under my eyes, bridge of my nose and a little on my forehead. I prefer to blend this concealer with a beauty blender or my fingers as it is really creamy. I also don't use a lot of product. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend this product as it is also very affordable.

on 12/18/2014 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Its ok but burned my eyed