July 25, 2014 | 1238 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If your lips are dry, this just amplifies that. This is nothing special and I really didn't care for it at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by gwenwalls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love MAC, even though my wallet hates me for it. I'm on the fence about Prrr. I know people love it, but I don't think that it's really my color. It's a very pale nude-pink shade, and would probably be awesome on someone that has a bit more color to their complexion. For me, I just look more washed out. Wouldn't re-buy, but not a bad color or product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Lilmissmagic86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lip gloss! Peachy, pinky color compliments my fair skin. And I LOVE that, even though it's a gloss, it's not too sticky and it actually leaves my lips smooth all day, unlike other glosses that have dried them out in the past. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

One of my favorite lip glosses of all time.The color is a shiny baby pink.Not frosty and not to sticky.A sheer to medium coverage.I wear it just about it everyday.Color goes great with my skin tone.Its a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to order this off line and went by swatches and reviews.

This is a "strong medium peach frost"
In certain lighting and angles it can look like a light peach nude or a dark peach frost.
Unfortunately, it was just wayyyy toooo "Orangey" for my neutral/pale skin. I have a hard time finding cosmetics that do not look orange on my Irish/German pale neutral skin.
I think that this color rocks on people with a darker skintone... cuz then it would be a nice medium peach nude frost.

I still give this gloss 5 full Lippys....cuz I love the opaque formula, wear time,and the scent is very nice....just like all MAC's lippys.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE Lipglass EVER!!! I cannot keep count on how many times I have repurchased this item. It's the perrrfect color for my fair skin! Its a soft peachy nude color that suites me well. Def a fave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wowza this lipglass is hot! I'm not typically a lipglass/lipgloss fan i can't seem to stand the feeling of gooey liquid on my lips perhaps I had been introduced to many crappy drugstore lip glosses think maybelline revlon I dunno maybe they work for some but not for me.so mostly have just worn lipstick.until I came across mac. I must add they have a awesome range of colors but then again that wouldint be mac if they didint:) so I bought this one seeing as its the most popular out of the bunch.this color is an icy pale pink peachy gloss with a slight icy finish.people are complaining at how frosty this is,to be honest if they had taken the shimmer away this would be a bit boring don't ya think? The color looks stunning on my skin I'm very pale,by the way.I usually go mad for the barbie pinks but this is a nice change and afterall you can't always wear pink right? Its a beautiful color that looks awesome with neutral eyes and a pop of pink blush I can't wear a peachy blush with this I end up looking a peachy mess. Very happy with this lipglass staying power is superb. This is a big thumbs up for me:)UPDATE: I have been playing around with this gloss and it looks amazing over pink lipsticks I prefer this gloss over oyster girl actually.this looks stunning paired with saint germaine and a smokey eye really gives that sexkitten seductive look love this gloss so very much:)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two of the colors and they are the cutest! Will repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This colour is a peachy pink shimmery gloss. I first used it when my hair was a dark red colour and it looked really nice! However, after growing my hair out to its original colour (dark blonde) I found it was frosty and washed out my NC30/C4 skintone so I had to chuck it out. Now that I have dyed my hair mahogany again I picked it up at the weekend and it looks lovely once again! Yay!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Caryn1477

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color may be a bit too pink and pearly for my complexion and hair color. My daughter loves it though!