MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

on 10/24/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favorite lip glosses of all time.The color is a shiny baby pink.Not frosty and not to sticky.A sheer to medium coverage.I wear it just about it everyday.Color goes great with my skin tone.Its a winner!

on 8/17/2013 6:38:00 PM

What a beautiful color and compliments any eyeshadow color perfectly. Its a neutral subtle pink shade with high pigmentation and shine to it and matches perfect for every skin tone. The Texture is perfect and not sticky. This is a recommended color being that it is so versatile and an everyday wearable shade.

on 5/31/2013 8:50:00 AM

I have repurchased this gloss a few times and I do like it worn alone or over a nude lipstick. The shimmery peachy-pink colour works well for my complexion, love the formula, and delicious vanilla scent.

My go to Lip Glass, the perfect blush lip color. Not sticky, beautiful color that stays! I've repurchased several times over the years. Gorgeous and natural looking. LOVE MAC lip glosses/lip glass

on 2/7/2013 10:21:00 AM

lipglass is a must try. it gives your lips a boost and makes your lips more kissable. i just love it!!! d best colored-shimmery lipgloss

on 12/7/2012 3:31:00 PM

I'm somewhere around NW20, this time of year my skin is a bit paler. I think this is such a lovely color. Peachy pinks look good against my skin color. I love layering this over Creme Cup, and it is the perfect neutral baby pink lip with just a hint of peach shimmer (how's that for a description? lol) The texture is a bit sticky but I've been spoiled by the Chantecaille Brillaint glosses. I think the sizing of the tube is decent. I don't wear my MAC lip products on a daily basis so a tube of lipglass usually lasts me years. I don;t mind the light vanilla scent, though scentless would be preferable. It definitely beats a lot of other scents i know (NYX smells like cherry cough syrup to me and Maybelline products often taste like plastic). Prrr had been on my wishlist for a while and I finally got it for my birthday and I'm so glad I did! So swatch it first and try it out on your skintone to see if you like it :)

This IS a pretty pink color, but it's not the most flattering gloss on me, so I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 11/11/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

If your lips are dry, this just amplifies that. This is nothing special and I really didn't care for it at all!

on 9/11/2012 1:50:00 PM

I love MAC, even though my wallet hates me for it. I'm on the fence about Prrr. I know people love it, but I don't think that it's really my color. It's a very pale nude-pink shade, and would probably be awesome on someone that has a bit more color to their complexion. For me, I just look more washed out. Wouldn't re-buy, but not a bad color or product.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lip gloss! Peachy, pinky color compliments my fair skin. And I LOVE that, even though it's a gloss, it's not too sticky and it actually leaves my lips smooth all day, unlike other glosses that have dried them out in the past. Will definitely repurchase!

Popular Lip Glosses