Attar Bazaar Tunisian White Musk

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/11/2005 4:21:00 PM

I love this scent. Its sweet and clean but not sharp like some clean scents can be. Very soft and feminine. Although, I can't smell it after very long. Good thing I bought the 1 dram bottle than can easily be packed in my purse for re-applying. I plan on buying another bottle soon. This 1 dram bottle has lasted many, many applications so far and is still quite full, a little bit is all you need.

on 9/8/2005 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was obsessed with this scent since trying it out from my MUA pal Arvi's collection. I never thought I liked musk scents, but this one completely changed my mind! Tunisian White Musk is a light scent that I would categorize in the clean/floral category. I totally agree with BasiaS's review below on all counts - though this scent is very fresh/clean, it has a sweet sexiness to it which indeed makes it hard for me to stop sniffing my own wrists :)

I wish the Attar Bazaar scents included a wand to apply just like the tester versions, or at least had a roll-on option. I would definitely buy a 2-dram bottle of this scent, in a heartbeat, once I ran out. continued >>

on 7/8/2005 7:28:00 PM

Very good white musk with warm and floral undertones, so good that my wrist has rarely left my nose since I applied it. Slightly powdery and baby-like. This one is more clean than sexy, but the floral notes give it a certain sensuality that makes this so much more than just a clean baby musk. Bottle-worthy.

on 6/2/2005 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best smelling musk I have ever tried- warm, clean and sexy, BUT it only lasts about 15 minutes on me and that makes me want to cry. Love this stuff- hate its staying power.

on 2/8/2005 1:00:00 PM

Wow, this is soooooo pretty. A baby-ish musk which reminds me of candy. Very pretty, close to the skin and a wonderful introduction to AB oils.

on 1/1/2005 11:08:00 AM

One of my favorite musk oils, to date. This is a lovely white musk that is not too soapy, and somewhat elegant. It's not a complex blend, but seems deeper somehow than a typical white musk. This is also a great base to layer with other scents. (For instance, this layer very well with AB's Tunisian Sandalwood). Another winner from Attar Bazaar, and as always, you can't beat the price. I have yet to find one of their oils that goes "funky" on my skin, like so many oils are prone to do. The lasting power is excellent, though this does stay close to the skin.

Popular Fragrances