October 2, 2014 | 1797 users online

Fragrance - Gucci - Gucci Pour Homme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 7:07:00 AM More reviews by JayneNoorMohamed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fan of Gucci and Gucci II, so I bought this for my husband. This is the best of the bunch and makes me want to cuddle up to him and sniff him repeatedly (annoying for him, poor love). I think that it is the top peppery-spicy note that really grabs me. A warm sexy scent that goes on beautifully (unlike YSL M7) and dries down consistently. Men beware - this is an open invitation to get really close and personal.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2006 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Sheah2o

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cologne made me sick to my stomach. it smells like being trapped in a stale closet.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 10:46:00 AM More reviews by EmmiLou

I sniffed this first in my friend's bathroom and thought it was gorgeous. I bought a small sample bottle for my boyfriend and it is just jaw droppingly sexy on him. Warm and spicy and reassuring. I've got him the big bottle for Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Bibi

Love this scent so much. An assistant at the dept store handed this to me when I walked by and as soon as I sniffed, I was in love. So wish my boy wears perfume, I'd get this for him in a flash. None of the other Gucci frangrances comes close. I tried all the womens gucci fragrances but they don't compare or have a more feminine one I like. There's something warm and sexy about this scent. Will definitely purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by suelll

I got this as an extra in a swap and I LOVE IT!! I also like it on DH but even more on myself!! such a self-indulgence smelling scent this gucci pour homme is. i use it day/ night and it never fails to put me in a good mood. a bottle of genius.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 6:50:00 AM More reviews by BGBG

True dry leather at its best, gets tons of compliments. I like that it's not too heavy and that it will turn into a very comforting scent at the end of the day. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by fabulash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OoOoOoO! I adore this fragrance!!! I bought it for my SO for his birthday one year. I am such a huge fan of spicy scents and this is the best by far! He's convinced when he wears it that he smells like captain morgan, but that must be good because when we go out everyone always wants to smell him! :P Always gives me butterflies in my stomach when I smell it, it's so wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by tvartdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Good Lord this stuff is outrageous!

Imagine a fragrance that captures the essence of a silver screen, rogue warrior about to set a young, unsuspecting starlet on fire, and you have Gucci Pour Homme. It is all things man with a dash of leather naughtiness and a woodsy missed mass or two. Don't have a man to throw it on? Buy a bottle and dream big girl! *I am so tired of men smelling like girls, guest soap, citris laden sangria, or the all too familiar "I'm your boogie man" poison that so often drifts from the front of the cab. Thanks Gucci for creating a legend!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by jem79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I just told my new man: you smell like a cedar chest!!

Is that good?

You bet. There's something so solid and masculine and yet domestic about a man who smells like an antique hope chest. I heartily recommend this, certainly sexy and delicious!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Wendy_S

This may just be my new signature fragrance. See the amazing reviews below for specifics...I just wanted to post in hopes other women will discover how amazing this scent can be on the right person. It's definitely a masculine scent, but it works beautifully with my body chemistry. It has strong amber notes, which I adore...plus leather, tobacco, and tons of spice, but it's still not obviously something just for men. It's warm, sensual, and mysterious.