July 31, 2014 | 2018 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

this is a beautiful shimmery pearly pink shade, that i use as a highlight over a pink blush (such as NARS Orgasm). it could be used as a blush on a very pale person, however it is too light to be used on my skintone (NC20) as a blush.
i think that i will have this product for a very long time as it is 9g and you only need to use a little bit to get a pretty highlighted effect on the cheeks.
i wouldnt repurchase this product, as i dont feel that its something i NEED to have in my makeup collection. however if your someone who is looking for a good quality highlight shade with the money to spend, go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by sehartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a load of makeup on Boxing Day and I swore that was it for 2013.then I saw mac had the new après chic range out.i have wanted an msf for a long time but I needed a colour that wouldn't look ashy on my nc 30-35 ish skintone. I tried soft and gently instore and I did not like it.it looked ashy on my skin. The sales girl was more tan
And it looked even worse on her! i thought it looked like chunky shimmer too.
This colour porcelain pink is perfect!!!
I could use this with tinted moisturiser, a lil under eye concealer and mascara,job done!
It's my new absolute holy grail highlighter.it will gently pick up any makeup look.the particles are very fine, not big and glittery at all.the colour is a very soft warm pinky peach.it would work as a very light blush on the palest skins.ive heard this is comparable to the msf in 'by candlelight' from a few years ago.
This is one product I will def be keeping a stash of and I usually change my makeup all the time,so its rare for me to keep to one particular thing. If in doubt buy it!! You won't be dissapointed with this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by brjsmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just got this from the après chic collection. Put it on today paired with the perfect cheek blush and I'm tickled pink. It is gorgeous!!!! I'm an nw25ish....depending on what day of my weekly spray tan I'm in. It is the perfect color for me.....happy happy highlighter:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning).

This is a great highlighter for under blushes and brow bones. It's a subtle mix of peachy-pink and champagne gold shimmer. Very pretty on my coloring, good for the day time and highlighting the looks. Not necessarily the highlighter for evening looks. But a must for PPPs.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by superguaffle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

absoultely love this msf! it has beautiful gold sheen w/ cool pink, it gives you a very subtle blush and skintone.

i love to use this as a blusher as it gives a very natural finish. a very nice healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i would say i love this products.. im very pale with pink undertone and porcelain pink is what i searching for! i really love the sheer pale pink colour that it gave, and the golden sheen doesnt make me look dull .. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by jchoi128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

MAC Pink Porcelain MSF is my absolutely #1 favorite MSF of all time. It's so pretty that I have two backups in my shelf already. Obviously, it's not part of a permanent line but it's well worth stacking one or two of these MSFs when they're repromoted. It's a very sheer, light pink that leans on towards to light peach which I think is very 'everday wearable' shade. You can't go wrong with this color. You can just use it on your cheeks for a sheer pink glow or layer it over another blush for a different effect. I personally like to use this as a highlighter on my cheeks. It doesn't necessarily pop out of my cheeks but it gives that lovely pink glow (all girls want, right?) during different angles of the light. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

My Favourite mac msf by far , I am Nc15 brown hair . I love this for giving my cheeks a lovely healthy looking glow. Its subtle and flattering. I even bought a back up just to make sure I don't run out any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by dianeluis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this and lightscapade when MAC rereleased them earlier in the fall. I am a huge fan of both, and enjoy using this one as a highlight or over blush. Between the two, I think Porcelain Pink is the must have as it is very universally flattering, compared to lightscapade, which can look ashy on darker skin tones (I don't have this problem, but I usually use LS all over my face with a light hand).
I'm NW25 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a HG product for me. I'm on my second Porcelain Pink now and just bought another back up last week at the CCO. I use this product for highlighting and getting that dewy sort of look. I use it over pink blushes (use Soft n Gentle over browner/darker blushes) and it really makes them pop. I usually use it in conjunction with Fix+ which also helps with the dewy look and also sweeps the product on a bit better. This definitely falls under the category of a harder pressed MSF but not awful.
PROS: beautiful MSF, shimmery without being overpowering, great with fix+
CONS: since it's a LE it's harder to find (but MAC repremotes this one often enough that it's not too too bad)