September 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Eyelash Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by AngelaP

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been wearing individual lashes for the longest time and finally decided to removed them. What a shock to discover that my lashes were sparse and that I had lost most of my lashes to the adhesive glue used to cement the individual lashes in place. In desperation, I tried this eyelash essence and all I can say is WOW!! I have my real eyelashes back. I used this religiously for a month and my lashes are now thicker than ever and longer than I could have imagined. I purchase this online as it is not available in Australia and I paid AUD$22 for it. It is the best money I have ever spent! The doe foot applicator is great and I use it on both top and bottom eyelashes every night. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by hotdamnitsjess

I bought this from Ebay last week for about $14.00. The seller shipped it to me within 2 days of purchasing and I was a happy camper. I've been using this every other night (because I keep forgetting to put it on). After curling my lashes and putting mascara on, they have become noticeably longer than before. I wear mascara and curl my lashes daily. I have short asian lashes so it is very easy to tell there was growth. To give a better descirption, my lashes curled and with mascara barely hit over my eyelids. Fast forward 1.5 weeks later, they are well above my eyelids. I can't wait to purchase another tube of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by meg42788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on ebay for around ten bucks. I have been using it now for two months and have definitely noticed a difference.my lashes are thicker and do not break as easily. I can wear layers of mascara and not have to worry about my lashes falling out after I remove it. Overall I would definitely rebuy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by peachroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

They don't sell canmake here in my city so I asked my friend to buy this for me in Malaysia. This stuff really works. When I went to Japan, the first on my shopping list is this tube! I bought 2 of these.

I have long lashes to begin with but I want to have thicker lower lashes. Although my upper lashes still has the same length even after a month of daily applications, I've noticed that it made my lashes thicker-both upper and lower. Happy with this product and will buy it again and again. I got a lot of compliments from using this product. My simplest makeup routine would be this, a bronzer, and my favorite lipstick/lip balm. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a month now, and I do notice the difference. My eyelashes have grown; you can definitely see the difference when I wear mascara. My bottom lashes have almost doubled in length.. Simply AMAZING. I will repurchase again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG! i would NEVER have tried this product if not for the lovely reccommendation of my lovely MUA-er/pal (u know who u are! ;) ) we are both asians, and are sadly, stuck with minimal/sparse/short eyelashes.. my dear mua-er raved to me about this and i had to, had to, try it, give that it is only around $20, it is worth a try in my eyes (pun intended)!
i have been using this for approx. 2 weeks? i must say, i wasn't expecting any miracles (already given up on eyelash essence YEARS ago, and stuck with falsies) but I could see like 15% improvement to date! areas where lashes should but can't be found, have started some growth.. altho my bottom lashes are still v. thin but i had 0-minimal bottom lashes to begin with! i see growth but they are like 'baby hair' material.. my genes! :( i also have sparse eyebrows and i apply this also on my eyebrows and my facialist commented that my brows somehow appear thicker! i think this worked better on my eyebrows than lashes! LOL. Well, whatever it is, i need it both on my lashes and brow so i will continue to repurchase once i run out! pls always continue to manufacture this! HG stuff!
Edit: STILL LOVING THIS! Just stocked up on another 2 tubes, I'm gonna try using this before my mascara as a base!
Edit: TOTALLY HG STATUS - my mum commented that my brows look so much thicker!! and asked me what miracle product i used?!?! LOL. it is that amazing! Just bought another 3 tubes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product sells for really cheap in Japan, but it does get jacked up if you pay for it online unfortunately. The picture here shows a pink tube.. but it looks like a picture for canmake's quick lash curler? As the lash care essence is red. Oh well. I love the doe foot applicator, compared to other lash serums I find this allows the formula to glide on really easily. Also I find that mascara brush like serum applicators tend to pull out my eyelashes. This product also gets removed really easily with warm water, unlike other eyelash serums which are kinda sticky and hard to remove. I bought this for the sole purpose of nourishing and repairing my eyelashes, because they were falling out and very fragile and brittle. Also it has won cosmetic awards in Japan and the price was great. It has saved my lashes, it really has! They fall out less and I can curl them and use mascara frequently without them falling out left, right and centre. And one day after about 8 months of using it I observed them in the mirror and they had grown longer! Not drastically, but definitely. My family and boyfriend has noticed and had been telling me, but I brushed it off and didn't notice myself! To be fair, I haven't tried expensive lash serums so I can't say how it performed differently in extending lashes... but I am very satisfied. One small tube lasts a while too, with being used every night consistently. Highly recommended. Also... I see reviews saying that it made their lashes fall out? I personally have only had that problem with very long lashes and it's probably the end of their cycle anyway. But it doesn't happen too often. Either way this product is a life saver for me!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by rose1280

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! That's all I have to say! Like many others, I was a true sceptic before I tried this miracle product...yes, you read right - MIRACLE product! Thanks to MUA, I stumbled across the excellent reviews for Canmake Eyelash Essence. I must admit I all reviews with much sceptism, but I figured for $13, what is there to lose? Well I have to sat it's the best $13 I've ever spent. You see, I am a typical Asian with very short lashes. I even resorted to super expensive monthly eyelash extensions in the quest for long lashes. Unfortunately, they tore out what lashes I had & left me with sparse, broken lashes. I found Canmake Lash Essence online (the red version) & once it was delivered, I used it religiously twice a day, making sure to really wiggle it into my lash roots. I didn't really notice much at first, but after 2 weeks, my bottom lashes were almost touching my face & my top lashes were considerably longer, especially noticeable with mascara on. What's more, all my bald spots from the eyelash extensions had filled up too. To this day, I am still in shock & awe. I have gotten all my sisters & friends onto it & they can't believe how amazing it is either. I think the people who were disappointed with it had unrealistic expectations? It obviously wont give you thick, luscious Bambi lashes if you had hardly any eyelashes in the first place, but what it will do is make your original lashes longer & stronger. For $13, where can one go wrong? I for one, am definately a believer now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tarepandi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BRILLIANT. I have NEVER had a product work this well or this fast. You should see results in DAYS if you're consistent with the application. My lashes were noticeably longer in 2-3 days!! It sounds crazy, but it's true!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I bought a red tube of this after reading the rave reviews on here. I've been using it for about a week now - twice a day - and my lashes are looking great. But I'm reluctant to give this product a higher score because I'm not sure if my lashes have actually grown or whether the product has just given the illusion of length. I'm sceptical because if it's an all-natural product without the addition of prostaglandin drugs I can't see how it possibly could work. (And if it does contain prostaglandins, I'd rather not risk using it. Does anybody actually know the full ingredients?) What I think might be causing the look of added length is the fact that I'm working the clear formula right into the roots from underneath my lashes (which I'm loathe to do with actual mascara because of the mess I'd make). Basically, when I apply mascara I put very little effort into creating lift or curl (e.g. I never use eyelash curlers.) Therefore, it could be my application technique with this product rather than the formulation that is creating more uplift (and therefore the look of length) in my lashes. I have long lashes to start with (but I can't resist trying a gimmick, even if I don't need it!) - however, when I use this EE before applying my mascara in the morning, I'm finding my lashes are actually touching my eyebrows! So many people have commented on my lashes all week, asking if I've had extensions and saying how doll-like I look. This is my first eyelash treatment product so I can't compare it with other makes, but I find it really easy to use (with the long velour applicator), it's cheaper than other brands and my eyelashes are looking good with it.
UPDATE: After regular use I felt that I was shedding loads more lashes than usual. It was like the product had speeded up the growth cycle - so that they became initially very long, but then became looser/more fragile!?! I think this product can give fast results, but that they are extremely short-lived. I'm going to recycle the doe-foot wand to apply conditioning oil to my lashes instead.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No