September 30, 2014 | 1723 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

I've been using Benefit's Boi ing concealer for a few years now, and just picked this up to use at the spa because I needed a waterproof concealer to get me around the steam baths and steam rooms without looking like a drowned cat. I had originally intended to buy a Dermablend stick but they were out of my color. Although this isn't completely waterproof (if you want to be able to swim with it, go with Dermablend, I've tested it and it works), it lasted almost 12 hours for me and survived a eucalyptus steam room, hot tub and the sauna without melting down. The color is very natural, goes on really easily and dries to a matt finish.

To sum up -
Coverage? light to medium, but buildable
Waterproof? not really, but definitely smudge proof and sweat resistent
Hydration? doesn't dry out my skin or leave a cakey line, but NOT oily
Ease of Application? comes in a small discreet tube with a pointed tip and the concealer comes out easily with a gel-like consistency

Will I buy this again? Yes, definitely. Since I picked this up I have abandoned my Benefit concealer in favor of this one because it doesn't smudge at all throughout the day. Anything that saves me from rubbing under my eyes all the time gets my vote.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by safrager

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like it. On me, the waterproof lasts about 5-6 hours. My under eye circles aren't particularly dark but it works well on the crapey skin around my eyelids. And it prevents my eyeliner from smearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best concealer by far!!!!!!!! I've tried lots and this is my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not exactly how I feel about this one. Medium coverage and sits pretty well on the skin. There's just something thats not quite right with it but I don't know what it is. I think it just shows more texture of my skin more than my other concealers... A great concealer other than showing texture.

Coverage: Medium
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No (but show come texture)
Drying: No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lzne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the biggest disappointment for years. It was expensive and bad. I'm currently using Benefits erase Paste and or Lumene's under eye concealer. Both of them are better than this. This just does about nothing more than my Lancome foundation. I got the second lightest and it may be a bit too dark for me, at least before summer, but still. This just does NOTHING and was ridiculously expensive. My friend tried to warn me about this product but when it was at sale and with the other good reviews I wanted to give it a go.. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG concealer. Doesn't crease, doesn't smudge, doesn't move, is really natural and conceal well. Sometimes I think it could conceal better but it'll not be as natural. If I need more coverage because of a late night, I'll layer with something heavier like Benefit Erase Paste. BUT, most of the time it's enough even if I have really big and dark blue under eye circles.

I have already repurchased

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by EllenPeters

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best under eye concealer I have tried so far. It goes on smoothly and looks great

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by arsh86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lancôme never disappoints me. Have used the tient miracle and now on tient idole foundation which is the best foundation EVER! Now this concealer too is the best among all I tried (YSL, Maybelline, Nars, Mac). Very hydrating for my dry under eyes skin, doesn't crease as much , stays on an easy to blend. My search for the perfect concealer and foundation has ended now thanks to Lancôme. My next buy will be the Lancôme face powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by jdhall89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep trying other concealers and always come back to this one. It creases less than anything else in my extremely crease-prone undereye area. There are a lot of colors to choose from, and the tube lasts forever. My only complaint is that the coverage could be a little heavier (I layer it with erase paste), but I'm more than happy to use it as-is.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Dafne6

I've used this product for years and now that I'm more aware about ingredients I start to realize why I was never satisfied at the 100% (I know I could have started using a new one but there were some aspects of this which I liked). It is packed with silicons that can clog your pores. Actually, especially now that my skin is slowly changed since I'm closer to the 30s, it kind if damaged and "suffocated" my under eyes skin, which in fact looks dry and impoverished with some very small white imperfections. Also, it often makes that area very oily.
As for the coverage, it does its job but not in a great way I would say, I think it covers pretty good (I have violet dark circles) but giving a kinda innatural look.

The good is that it's easy to put on and once you buy it will last forever also with a daily use!! (Which is not good if you want to GED rid of it :P)!