Lancome Effacernes

4.1

Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan isostearate, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, ozokerite, hexylene glycol, urea, stearic acid, glycosaminoglycans, honey, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, silica, chamomilla recutita extract, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, disodium edta, disodium stearoyl glutamate, centaurea cyanus extract, disteardemonium hectorite, polydihydroxyindole, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, propylparaben, diazolidinyl urea. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 8/31/2014 5:15:00 AM

a little expensive but it lasts a long time and you get maximum coverage. blends brilliantly with lancome teint idole.

on 8/15/2014 10:03:00 AM

I've thus far only tried estee lauder doublewear concealor so my comparison is between this and effacernes. I do not have dark circles and only wanted smth to brighten up my under eye. Estee Lauder did a great job on that but it's a little too dry for my liking and I thought to try effacernes after having read about it online. Well, I'd take back Estee Lauder anytime even with the drying bit. Effacernes' s good with the texture and it's definitely more moisturing and easier to apply but it melts relatively fast and I wouldn't say the coverage was that awesome upon application too. I actually looked like I had nothing under my eyes except my foundation which I don't see why i should spend that much on smth that my own foundation could already do.

on 7/16/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I recently bought this concealer and I am already in love with it. A makeup artist colour matched me with a shade that has a pink undertone to it. I didn't notice that in the store and was slightly anxious about using it once I realized that, but don't let the pinkness throw you off! I use this as an undereye concealer and I find that the pink in the concealer helps combat the darkness and illuminates nicely.

Pro's:
- Blends well
- Does not dry the skin at all
- This does not crease!! ***

A small tube of product at a fairly expensive price, but not a lot of product needed.
Will repurchase!

on 7/11/2014 9:05:00 AM

I bought this based on the good reviews on MUA and I can only agree with the others.

Very good coverage, but still looks natural, very creamy, blends like a dream. I sometimes wear it on its own, on good skin days.
You get lots of product, and the packaging makes it convenient to control the quantity you squeeze out.

on 7/10/2014 12:04:00 AM

I have to point out that I'm a Lancôme fan; the Dual Finish compact and Teint Idole Ultra 24hr foundation are among my makeup collection. Nevertheless, this concealer does not worth the price. I have tried TONS of concealers, high end and drugstores, and this Lancôme product is simply below average and disappointing. I even tried various tones and none of them looked natural.

In short, this product:
Does not cover well
Does no blend appropriately
Tends to look pink at sunlight

on 5/18/2014 7:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this concealor!!! Really is my HG of concealers..... i have very dark circles and lines under my eyes.... this hides all..... and does not go cakey or sink into lines.... lasts all day, and i still have the same tube.... a year later!.... dot it under eyes and use a concealer brush (i have the mac one), to blend..... finish using fingers.... it really does lift under the eyes, and hides a multitude of sins!!! I would definitely repurchase.... i have tried hundreds of different concealers being a make up addict.... but since discovering this... nothing compares.

on 5/6/2014 6:00:00 PM

I love this! I only bought it today and already it is my HG concealer!

I bought this concealer (in Beige Pastel 01) to hide a little bit of redness on my cheek caused by Kertosis Pilaris. Ii put it on using a concealer brush over my foundation (YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat B20) and IMMEDIATELY I saw the difference that I've been looking for for years!

The packaging is very understated but I LOVE the tiny little nozzle (or whatever its called) as it allows me to limit what comes out. Only a very small amount of product was needed, surprisingly. It's got a lovely creamy texture and very easy to apply.

The only downside is the price (€28 in Boots), which is a little on the expensive side considering the size of the tube, but after seeing how little I needed today I'm sure it will last a while, and it's worth it for the fabulous coverage!

Definitely a HG concealer...my search for concealer has finally ended with Lancome!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best concealor I have used, love it. I have yet to find a perfect concealor, but this has minimal creasing and is not drying. Great product!

on 4/26/2014 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooove this. HG!! Over Bobbi Browns correcter this stuff is a miracle in a tube. Finish is flawless, doesn't crease and the amount you get is amazingly insane. I like it waay more than Mac pro longwear!

on 4/10/2014 4:05:00 PM

I've been using Benefit's Boi ing concealer for a few years now, and just picked this up to use at the spa because I needed a waterproof concealer to get me around the steam baths and steam rooms without looking like a drowned cat. I had originally intended to buy a Dermablend stick but they were out of my color. Although this isn't completely waterproof (if you want to be able to swim with it, go with Dermablend, I've tested it and it works), it lasted almost 12 hours for me and survived a eucalyptus steam room, hot tub and the sauna without melting down. The color is very natural, goes on really easily and dries to a matt finish.

To sum up -
Coverage? light to medium, but buildable
Waterproof? not really, but definitely smudge proof and sweat resistent
Hydration? doesn't dry out my skin or leave a cakey line, but NOT oily
Ease of Application? comes in a small discreet tube with a pointed tip and the concealer comes out easily with a gel-like consistency

Will I buy this again? Yes, definitely. Since I picked this up I have abandoned my Benefit concealer in favor of this one because it doesn't smudge at all throughout the day. Anything that saves me from rubbing under my eyes all the time gets my vote.

Top Rated Lancome Products