August 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Strawberries and Champagne Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lucygoosey74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mmmm, I love this light flirty fragrance. I first got it as a gift about 12 years ago and recently rediscovered it while shopping at VS. For some reason it smells like it's been reformulated, but it could just be me. This will be a lovely fragrance to wear in the warmer months that are coming up, as it isn't too strong like some VS fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Emilyisagiant

Bath and Body Works' Signature Vanillas in Apricot used to be my go-to perfume, but this is a VERY close second. It really does smell like a good quality champagne, not too much like strawberries, but still a nice, light and clean scent. I'm pretty much in love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I would give this a 3.5 if I could. I found it a little over-whelming and a bit too musky for my liking. The alcohol in this at the beginning was rather strong and didn't evaporate as quickly on my skin. It's sweet and slightly sour from the fizzy notes. I smell a bit of rose in their somewhere as well. A little nauseating if you use too much in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells like a musky strawberry alcohol scent. I can see why some people think it smells 'cheap' but I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When you first use this product, the smell is mainly a musky alcohol scent. It's not as bad as I'm making it sound. At first I was cautious of using this scent, because it smelled basically like someone poured alcohol on you. The strawberries are a second scent, to me. It grows on you though. When most people smell me, they cannot even tell it's Strawberries and Champagne unless I tell them. I even had someone loving the way I smelled so much they went out and bought one for themselves. This definitely isn't one of those preppy, fruity, bubbly scents. It's deep, musky, seducing, and seems as though it is the perfect scent for a night around town or to wear a nice dinner gown with. Basically, mixed feelings. A plus about this scent is that it stays. For a long time. I have never had a perfume want to cling on me this bad before, and this really isn't a bad thing either! The champagne gives the perfume a very adult feel to it, but a sexy feel. The strawberries in it smell kind of funky, they don't smell fresh really, but they don't smell rotten. The only way to describe it is warped, if you could make strawberries smell musky, this perfume did it. I got it as a gift, so I really don't know how much it is, but I saw somewhere that it was $8 or even $12. Not too expensive. I wouldn't really wear this perfume as a day perfume, just to let you guys know, if I haven't mentioned already. If you are sensitive to strong smells, hate musky smells, of hate the smell of alcohol, DON'T buy this! Bottom-line: This deserves an A+ for a nice night perfume, and if you enjoy musky, warped fruity, slighty alchoholy smells, go for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mmarrs

Pleasantly surprised

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to be reviewing the body spray, I'm pretty sure this is what the product is referring to.

To be quite honest, I'm not sure how the scent compares to strawberries or champagne, but it is a beautiful refreshing scent. Something about it really stands out but I can't quite put my fingers on it. I really thought that there was something floral about it when I first tried it.

The scent is light, and would not last for a long time. But that's perfect for me! I don't like to smell like perfume all day. And this is one of the few sprays that doesn't go bad when it comes in contact with my skin...a lot of the things that I like/try always end up smelling really weird when I spray them on.

So to conclude, I'm very pleased with the purchase and will probably buy this product again when I finish mine!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by greenfaerie38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely, light scent. I honestly don't even like strawberries, but my friend had this on and smelled incredible, so I had to try it for myself. The only problem is that you need to reapply this frequently during the day, as it just doesn't have much lasting power (like most VS fragrances I've tried). Considering how tacky and/or boring most of the other VS Garden scents smell, I'm rather shocked this was discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by smel84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This an oldie but a goody. I used to use this years ago. Actually I would take my older sisters cause we were teens when she used it and everything she had was way cooler than anything I had. I recently went into Victoria Secret and laughed to myself when I saw it. Of course I just had to get a bottle. Still exactly the way I remember it. Such a good sweet smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Stinks! Don't get pulled over if you have this on a cop will think you were drinking since this will make you smell like a brewery and you really dont want that where I live since they sexually harass.Scary