September 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Pure Powder Glow in Dolline (Apricot)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous, fleshy peach. A very pigmented blush, so a light swipe is all you need. Looks great, like a winter wind-whipped flush on my NW20 skin. It reminds me of NARS Gina, except a little less orange and with a translucent quality. No shimmer in this blush but it's not flat matte, looks more the way a cream or gel blush might go on. As dense as the brush is, it's quite nice for sculpting cheeks, just be careful with the amount that goes on as dense brushes pack a ton of colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by reyna

Nice color, but the cake is so hard that it takes a long time to get enough product on a brush (making me that minute more late). And then I stand there in the morning still wanting more. So I put another blush over it. Yes, color blends very nicely, but not enough magic here for a re-purchase at $38 (but I paid $30 during the Sephora F&F). Less expensive, beautiful peach is Physician's Formula Talc Free Blush in Blushing Glow (peach) or Natural Glow (light peach) (the one that looks like a marbled, pressed powder). Both matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Jox3347

I've always have worn pink or bronze colored blushes. I was unsure about purchasing this peach blush but due to the reviews here, I purchased it. I use many of KA's products so I know they are of the highest quality---this is no exception. The color is subtle but thats all that you nedd if your fair-med skin tone. Darker skin tones could build this color. It's a soft apricot/peach color w/out any shimmer. Looks so good and natural on the apples of my cheeks. The color has not faded or changed colors throughout the day on my oily skin. Great looking sleek compact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 1:36:00 AM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i had a make up lesson and the MA used all KA products, with some BECCA thrown in.. she used this blush! WOW!!! i love it! best peach ever. prior to this i used MAC peaches..but now..i'm in love with this product. it can be layered and layered to be built up....just a beautiful shade..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by ram6373

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG!!! This is the most beautiful color and is my new favorite makeup item. I will never stray from this blush. PERFECT!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the best blush I've ever owned. I threw my NARS orgasm in the trash, that's how much better this is. It glides on really smooth, and although the color in the compact is scary, it's GORGEOUS on. I look so fresh and glowy with this on. I love this so much, I plan on buying the other colors. $37 is expensive, BUT I've had it for 6 months and haven't even put a dent in it, and I use it every day. HG!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on a peach/apricot blush craze lately and this may be as good as it gets. The color is soft but bright; nicely lights up olive skin without being too orange. BB Coral & Calypso Coral are too unnatural looking for my taste but this is right on. Love the finish too, silky and matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Scarlet3334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazingly gorgeous blush! It goes on silky smooth and gives the subtlest, warmest glow. This has replaced Nars Orgasm as my "can't live without" blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I was intimidated by the price of this product.. but I'm glad I bought it anyway... It's the best peachy blush I've been wanting in a matte blush. This has no shimmer in it and lasts all day. Looks very natural for an everyday look. Would repurchase again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by imsofly420

very pigmented pretty pinkish apricot color. my prob is that it feels too "heavy" on my skin.