April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great Bronzer!

Color is very pigmented, matte, and looks natural (against slight to medium tanned skin) when applied. Only a few swipes is all that you need for a healthy looking glow. Will repurchase over and over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by jellibellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i am around an nc 30-35 and was looking to buy another bronzer. so i actually looked at reviews on sephora and BB's bronzer had good reviews and decided to try it.

it applies smoothly, it's pigmented, matte and gave me a wonderful contoured look...at home, but when i looked in my car mirror, i literally scared myself because this bronzer looked red!!! i read in one of bobbi brown's book that for a bronzer, it needs a little red or orange mixed with matte brown to have a believable tan, but i guess with my undertone it looks fake under natural light.

it does last me most of the day and the packaging is sleek, sturdy, and has a mirror, but because it pulls so red on me, i gave it 3 stars. works great on others, but not me.=(..i exchanged it with nars casino and im much happier with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by trina856

i have had this bronzer for 2 weeks and have been using it every day.i had a hard time finding a shade i liked at first.initially i bought this bronzer in natural .i used it for 3 days and was unhappy and came here and read the reviews and decided to try medium, dont let the color in the pan scare you,it goes on very natural and a little goes a long way. it can be a bit red for me at times.im an nw 30 in mac.the natural was very red on me and looked like blush.however i like that it is totally matt and the red tone in it actually does mimic my own tan skin .i just bought nars casino for those days i dont want a red glow,so i have both options now.overall this is a great bronzer great for contouring and gives a nice healthy glow to my skin.it also lasts all day on me.when i wash it off at night it looks just like i did when i applyed it that morning.i like to apply it, and all my bronzers for that matter, with the bobbi brown bronzer brush.its an awesome brush! i wll def repurchase and will always want it in my make up drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am NC20ish and love this in medium. I wanted a matte bronzer and this is it. The SA said this was more natural that the light. It looks natural as I apply it with a very soft brush with a light hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by hetsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have just brought this today and I have to say I am rather impressed. At first sight I thought the Medium shade would not show up on my NC40-42 skins however I was wrong. A lovely matt finish. Thank you Boobi Brown!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bronzer mainly because of the reviews on this site, and I am very glad I did! It is the most perfect bronzer I have tried (and I have tried loads!) It gives a really lovely glow, and isnt at all orange which is a relief! I like how it is fairly matt too which looks natural. I hope they never discontinue this! EDIT I am not a fan of this anymore. I found that it was going quite ruddy and patchy on me. I prefer smashbox and rimmel which are more brown (than the red tones in Bobbi's) and they blend better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by LPMB

Un bronzeador genial, mate pero satinado, da un buen color a la cara impresionante, lo volveria a comprar con los ojos cerrados.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bronzer scares me. As a NW20, I run the risk of looking like an Oompa Loompa if it's not applied correctly and I have trouble finding shades that don't make me look orange. That said, I wanted to try a bronzer for contouring and giving me a healthy glow without a) getting pregnant again or b) going to a tanning salon.

A very wise MUA recommended this to me and at first, I was nervous about the name of the shade (Medium? Really?) and how dark it appeared in the pan. Once applied with a fluffy brush, though, the color gave me a very natural-looking and subtle look. When paired with a blush (Nectar and Desert Rose are my favorites), this is awesome. It's not at all orange and has no shimmer. It's much more sheer than I'd expected, but buildable.

I've received many compliments when I've worn this:
- "You look so rested!"
- "You're glowing!"

This was a good find. I use the BB Bronzer brush or the Trish #55 brush and love the results. Pale girls, don't be afraid of this.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by jackontherocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am lucky enough to have a friend who works at EL and gets me BB products at a 50% discount. I have gone through 2 of the Medium Bronzers in less than 2 years... it's one of the few products I've ever "hit pan" on! Love that it's not too orange or too deep - which were gripes I've had with NARS Laguna and Benefit Hoola. I use it with an EcoTools powder brush and use it on just under the cheekbones/temple area and nose/chin/forehead.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this bronzer. For the longest time I have been reticent to use bronzer because with past experiences, I would always end up looking muddy.

I was by the BB counter getting my corrector and the MA (also an acquaintance of mine) asked to retouch my face for the day. She used this bronzer on me even though I almost fought her on it! And I must say, I loved it. For the rest of the day I kept checking it out to see if it would change but it didn't. I actually went back to the counter a few times to try it, just to see it in different light and evaluate how it would wear under different conditions. And really, I just looked healthier and well rested all throughout. So I bought it.

Have had it for a few months now and it is now a staple in my routine. Sometimes I fore-go blush and just use this. The color looks natural on me (I'm NC 35-40), like a sunkissed glow. Not muddy at all. And it is forgiving. I use a fluffy brush and dust all over and it blends very nicely.