Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium

4.5

on 8/2/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have test-driven twice now. Both times it looks very natural without any oxidation on my nc25 skin. BF said I looked like I had a tan, so apparently color is a good match. Taking one lippie off because it can look red/ruddy if applied incorrectly. I plan to buy today, along with the BB bronzer brush.

on 1/12/2013 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer, the color match perfect with your skin looks very natural not orange at all!! also its perfect for countouring.Its a must in my every day makeup!!

on 8/14/2012 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a great bronzer for the winter months when my skin is lighter. During the summer, it's a little too pale as a bronzer when I'm tanned. I'm a MAC NC30/C3. I love that it's matte and stays on all day without turning colour. The colour is a natural tan shade and you can build up the pigment.
The packaging is bulky and hopefully BB will revamp it for a more sleek look in the future. Love, love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

After many years of searching, I think I may have finally found my HG bronzer. I am not surprised one bit that it would be from Bobbi Brown. It is one of my favorite brands for a reason, after all. I love that it's matte and the red-brown shade is perfect for my light skintone. It emulates my natural tan perfectly, which is brown with slight red undertones. So if that is how your tan looks, this color will look wonderful on you too! I purchased mine through Bobbi Brown's website and paid around $33. A little steep, but completely worth it! You get a lot of product, as the pan is quite large. I have read some MUA'ers complain about the bulkiness of the packaging and while I can certainly see why it may bother those who want to carry this in their bag, I find that I like the packaging. That's just me though. It is round, black & glossy and so far, it has also been sturdy. I think it is very pretty. One more thing: don't let the dark color in the pan frighten you. While it isn't super sheer either, the color is still very buildable. It goes on beautifully!

on 7/31/2012 11:30:00 PM

BUY IT! Honestly best bronzer I've ever used. I went to Fiji recently and wanted something I could use on my face to match my body, I bought this at duty free Sydney before I left and so glad I did. I used Hoola for years, and have tried several others but they just do not compare. This is the perfect tan colour, not unnaturally brown but an actual TAN, not orange, not much red, but tan. I am fair but this can take me from pale to medium and still look very very natural. I use this with the big 'bronzer' brush from ecotools which is great for powder as well and its so big you just need a little bronzer to sweep all round the face for a sunkissed look. Absolutely perfect, now I'm back in Sydney and still using this but more lightly in winter! So versatile.

on 6/27/2012 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great bronzer. Works out as a good price purely because a little goes a long way. Have had this months, use it daily and still looks brand new.

on 4/8/2012 12:42:00 AM

Great Bronzer!

Color is very pigmented, matte, and looks natural (against slight to medium tanned skin) when applied. Only a few swipes is all that you need for a healthy looking glow. Will repurchase over and over again!

on 3/14/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i am around an nc 30-35 and was looking to buy another bronzer. so i actually looked at reviews on sephora and BB's bronzer had good reviews and decided to try it.

it applies smoothly, it's pigmented, matte and gave me a wonderful contoured look...at home, but when i looked in my car mirror, i literally scared myself because this bronzer looked red!!! i read in one of bobbi brown's book that for a bronzer, it needs a little red or orange mixed with matte brown to have a believable tan, but i guess with my undertone it looks fake under natural light.

it does last me most of the day and the packaging is sleek, sturdy, and has a mirror, but because it pulls so red on me, i gave it 3 stars. works great on others, but not me.=(..i exchanged it with nars casino and im much happier with that.

on 3/13/2012 8:43:00 PM

i have had this bronzer for 2 weeks and have been using it every day.i had a hard time finding a shade i liked at first.initially i bought this bronzer in natural .i used it for 3 days and was unhappy and came here and read the reviews and decided to try medium, dont let the color in the pan scare you,it goes on very natural and a little goes a long way. it can be a bit red for me at times.im an nw 30 in mac.the natural was very red on me and looked like blush.however i like that it is totally matt and the red tone in it actually does mimic my own tan skin .i just bought nars casino for those days i dont want a red glow,so i have both options now.overall this is a great bronzer great for contouring and gives a nice healthy glow to my skin.it also lasts all day on me.when i wash it off at night it looks just like i did when i applyed it that morning.i like to apply it, and all my bronzers for that matter, with the bobbi brown bronzer brush.its an awesome brush! i wll def repurchase and will always want it in my make up drawer.

on 1/11/2012 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am NC20ish and love this in medium. I wanted a matte bronzer and this is it. The SA said this was more natural that the light. It looks natural as I apply it with a very soft brush with a light hand.

Popular Bronzers