July 30, 2014 | 2056 users online

Styling Products - The Body Shop - Brazil Nut Define and No Frizz Styling Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by manvisudan87

Dis product is alwaz on my shelf...it makes hair so soft so good..all frizziness goes away but b aware to use only small amount n spread evenly...i love d smell too...its just amazinf

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good styling cream for the price. I have very thick hair and wash it every other day. I like to use this cream on the second day because it makes my hair smell really good. The smell is very strong out of the bottle but when you apply the cream to your hair, the smell dies down. I use to use frederic fekkai glossing cream but prefer this one now. The price is much better too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gbb333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this in conjuction with the Macadamia Straightening balm and I love it (I have very curly hair and use it when blow drying it straight).
Pros:
- Great smell and texture
- Does a good job in making my hair heavier and less frizzy
Cons:
- You have to be very careful when applying it to dry hair

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

What does this serum has to do frizz? Nothing whatsoever. The only thing about it - if you like it - is that it scentes your hair in the typical Brasil Nut odour from TBS.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by wedrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was eager to find a product which would contain my frizz and add a little bit of dimension to my hair. Upon using the Brazil Nut Define and No Frizz, I loved it right away. I have long, wavy, fine & dry, brown hair, and the BND&NF separated my waves, added a few darker tones to my light brown hair, and encouraged my wild and unruly curls. I use this product with the Cottonseed Curl Boost in order to give my hair that beautiful "beach waves" look. I have been complimented many times since I started using both products and will be a returning customer to TBS when I need to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

I keep buying this product because I love what it does for my hair, but there's a few things i'd change:
-it's a bit heavy. i have to use a very small amount
-for the price, it runs out fairy quick
-the smell isn't great
-packaging is annoying, it's in a squeeze tube so i always feel like im missing out on some product in the corners.

however, i use it with the cottonseed curl booster (also by the body shop) and always have perfect curls. i usually run out of this product before the cottonseed stuff, and my curls still look ok without it, so i'm starting to consider if its even worth buying. is great for very frizzy hair though!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by mggimcg

This smelled like plastic,made my hair feel weighed down and didn't help while curling. It also got a split along the closing seam and product came out. Threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by akrausch

Curly, frizzy heads rejoice! This is your lucky day! I went to "The Body Shop" today at the mall and commented to the beautiful African American clerk about how pretty her curls were. She said "Thank you, it's "The Body Shop"! The product is "Brazil Nut Define and No Frizz". She went on to tell me about customers who when visiting from Europe stock up on this product. She told me about other curly heads who rave about it. So I thought, why not, let's give it a try. WOW, my curls have never looked so defined and beautiful! Combined with a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, this product, and plopping you can't go wrong. You can also use it on dry hair with equal results! Check it out, you have nothing to lose and many beautiful curls to gain! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jyoan

I read about the wonder effects of brazil nut from Singapore's largest newspaper - Urban by Straits Times.

It is really one amazing tube of anti-frizz cream. I have tried so many other serums, oils and creams to tame my damaged, frizzy hair, but to no avail. Plus, the smell is so sweet and pleasant, I feel like just using it as hair perfume.

I only stopped using this after I started on Asience Shampoo, as Asience is really good enough to make any after shampoo products absolutely redundant.

I hesitated to buy this as I feel that the $22 is pricey for a small tube that doesn't lasts long.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by pandalucy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I borrowed this when getting ready at a friend's apartment and loved it so much she gave it to me. She said it made her hair look greasy -- she has thin, shiny hair with a slight natural wave. I have extremely thick, coarse hair with a moderate natural wave. The Brazil Nut cream holds and defines my curls without weighting them down -- making my waves look sexier and stronger, and not frizzy. I find it works regardless of whether I put it on wet hair at night or if I put it on wet hair in the morning (nighttime = more curl).

The fragrance is also fantastic - very nutty, creamy, slightly sweet. I often use it on my dry hair to redefine curls between washes and increase shine. I love how it works through my hair cleanly, I feel like all the product is absorbed. The product is great because my hair doesn't feel heavy, crunchy or weighted down as it often does with silicon products, gels or mousses. In addition, it leaves my hair very soft.

My only issue with it is that I feel like I need to use more of this hair product than comparable synthetic products (two large dollops), perhaps because it's glycerin based? -- so perhaps overall it's not as value-conscious. But I will totally stock up at TBS next time they have a sale, because I do like knowing that my hair product is more natural and the results I get from this product are so good.