October 25, 2014 | 1815 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by gaspgirlox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells amazing which is what made me try it but it left my hair like cotton. So not healthy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by roseanna1

I started using this product 3 months ago, together with Tigi Moisture Maniac Shampoo, my hair has always been very dry, but this conditioner keeps it hydrated and shiny.

Unfortunately, this product needs to be applied in a rather large amount to cover all my hair, there is no lather or foam so dividing the amount into the rest of my hair is quite difficult. Tha is why im only giving this conditioner 3 stars, as the bottle of 250ml is very quickly used, and is not cheap.

as with tigis other shampoos and conditioner, the bottle has a very easy to use dispenser top.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by norvegienne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair: Fine, slightly dry, medium length. I've been using this along with the Self Absorbed shampoo, and I'm not sure if it's the conditioner itself or the shampoo that doesn't clean well enough, but I find that I have to wash my hair every day now. I have to use a LOT of conditioner to avoid tangles.
Pros: Great smell and packaging (I bought the 750 ml bottle with pump).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff, not a miracle worker or anything..does it's job. I have long fine hair but tons of it. ..this works fine for me. Smells good, not too light, not too thick. It doesn't leave my hair silky soft when I rinse it out, but it doesn't leave it rough either..my hair feels moisturized when it's dry. .. Just a reg conditioner. I got the giant Costco bottle with a pump. I've had it for 4 months and it's not quite half done yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells good, but i can smeel alcohol in the product, and it makes my hair dry... bought it like 2 years ago and it really worked for me.. but this time just sucked... left hair dry and frizzy... doesnt really moist the hair...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Jascha117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because this was supposedly full of vitamins and it would be good for hair that had been chemically damaged.
I tried this for over a month, but this really sucks. I have dry hair of my own and this conditioner just makes it drier! I can't believe that they would promote this for chemically treated hair! True, it did give shine, but that's not all I'm expecting from a pricy conditioner.
I'm now using it as shaving cream for my legs, I can't just throw this away.
I'm using the tigi superstar combo and that does work! I wish I had known about it earlier and hadn't bought this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't see why so many people don't like this product, I happen to love it! It was pricey, so I use it very sparingly so I can make it last longer. I find that the longer you leave it in your hair the softer it makes your hair feel. There definitely is a difference between leaving it in for 30 seconds, compared to a few minutes. To leave it on longer I would wash my hair and then put the conditioner on, and then move on to washing my body so I could allow it to settle in and really get that deep conditioning. I would use this as a once or twice a week deep conditioner. The smell is amazing, and the color is pretty cool - I love orange! For the price I definitely think that it should be a little bigger!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I like this conditioner. It's good but hardly great. The consistency is on par with most other conditioners out there. It isn't as thick as I would like it to be, but it contains so many vitamins which are said to be good for the hair. I used to use it as my regular conditioner and was only getting so-so results. So I started using it pre-shampoo after coating my strands with extra-virgin olive oil. It's kind of a pre-shampoo treatment I picked up from somewhere and it works wonders that way. I have dry hair and live in NYC where it's that time of year again and I know I'm in for cold, dry winter weather. So my hair needs all the nourishment it can get. I just saturate my hair with the olive oil, then apply this on top and read Vogue or do chores for an hour. Then I wash and condition with my preferred conditioner in the shower and my hair has never looked better. On it's own if you were just to wash and condition with this, I doubt it would be doing much for your hair. It didn't do much for mine. As far as the smell goes, it is undeniably fruity. I don't abhor it, but it's nothing I'd rave about. Quite synthetic smelling. Atleast it doesn't leave my hair smelling like that. Price wise, I think it's medium ranged. Based on the quality of the product, TiGi should price it lower. When I finish my bottle, I likely won't repurchase. I'd rather move on.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by isolde72879

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd been using Redken All Soft conditioner but had a hard time finding it when I ran out and bought this product. I feel for the price it is not good at all. It smells nice but my hair feels worse after using it. I have very straight hair and this made my hair feel brittle and knotty post-shower. (been using it over a month now--will make the best of it since it was pricey!) It just feels cheap as one runs it through the hair. I think a moisturizing conditioner should be a little thicker. I can use a lot less of the Redken All Soft to work through my mid-back length hair but I have to use at least 8 pumps of the Bed Head to even feel like I've saturated the hair. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by poopyi

i dont know why so many people dont like this conditioner. it has literally done wonders for my hair. it has made my hair so smooth, soft and shiny. Before i had very dry damaged hair but not any more. the scent is also very delectable. its smells so good i could eat it! will DEFINTATLEY buy again. i dont even have to think twice and i usually never buy the same thing again.