October 1, 2014 | 1194 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Pearly Brown 2L

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros: Glides on smoothly, not too dark

Cons: Doesn't show up on waterline, needs constant sharpening

Overall, the product is kind of pricy but it is top quality. Because I only use pencil for the waterline, I will have to experiment more with it before I decide if I'll buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is great for the summer time if you have oily skin or outdoor all day, the color will not fade or run, it is simply amazing, i want this in all color, now i only have five.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by briii

i have this eyeliner in this color and 1L. i switch off using them depending on how i feel like doing my makeup. i really like these eyeliners. i wouldn't say that its waterproof but it does last really long. i use it to line the top of my eyes, and it looks great. when the point dulls down it can be a little hard to get it on, and you need a good quality sharpener to sharpen it, otherwise it will continue to break when sharpening it. its a great eyeliner for people who need long lasting makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

2L has been my favorite eyeliner ever since I purchased it! It's a lighter brown compared to Black Coffee from Lancome, but you can definitely make it a darker brown if you go over the line you created. I actually went for a swim and was worried that it might have smudged all over the place but even after an hour of splashing around it stayed perfectly in place! Now that's what I call waterproof. It's not hard to take when you need to though, just use some eye make up remover and it comes off easily. The only possible downfalls that I've noticed are that it's not the best for tightlining (it's best as a pencil on the lids) and that sharpening this particular eyeliner pencil won't give you a really tapered end. But it's such a superb pencil all n all that nothing truely bothers me about it. Would definitely repurchase without a doubt!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I got this from sephora for about 17$
I was deciding between stila tiger eyes and UD eyeliners in brown. SO i tried all of them, including MUFE on my hands. All the liners were very creamy, and buildable colors. All of them also were smudge proof and had very good rating on MUA.
So I had all these liners on my hand and i brushes my finger over them. All but the MUFE Pearly Brown smudged.
Give my test a go yourself and you'll see the smudging

Oh.. I took it all off with sephora's makeup remover that they have on the shelves, and MUFE was the one that took a while to remove. The others came right off my hands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great color, close to Bobbi Brown Siena, a slightly olive-tinged plain brown--but the texture is just not working for me. I became a convert to pencils because of Urban Decay, which is unfailingly soft and easy to apply and wears like iron. I just can't get this one to apply without dragging, so it's hard to make a really smooth line. And even though I love the color, I find it tends to smudge. I wish it worked better for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is truly waterproof. Doesn't smudge at all even when I yawn, sneeze, or fall asleep. I'm sure it will even stay put whilst swimming. I just wish this brown were darker. The color is a pretty shimmery medium brown. What I really need is a dark brown though. I also have to sharpen this pretty often because it goes blunt pretty fast, maybe because I use so much of it each time trying to get a darker line. I will buy this again though because in terms of not smudging, this is the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by shiftlessandlazy

You can't cry it off. You can't swim it off. Mother nature can't even rain it off. The whole line of Aqua Eyes pencils is amazing, but this colour is my favourite because I can wear it all the time. I won't use any other liners but these ones!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by loci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Was my HG brown eyeliner pencil for a period of time until MAC comes with peralglides, then I got pulled away by Molasses. 2L is a warm brown, with a bit of bronze compared to Molasses.
The texture and staying power is very similar, both long-lasting on my oily lids and goes on smoothly, newbie proof :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by bubblekitten

PERFECT PENCIL. Perfect dark brown with a HINT of shimmer. goes on like a dream---stays forever. amazing. Throw out everything else. seriously.