March 1, 2015 | 2124 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush (ALL)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm surprised I actually like this drugstore/ highstreet blusher. I'm a self proclaimed somewhat of a blush snob and prefer my NARS blushes. However nyx has really impressed me. The blushers apply so easy and smoothly and it's so blendable. It's amazingly pigmented and long wearing. I don't wear the same blush 2 day in a row, so I don't know if this product will break me out. But so far it hasn't.
I have this blush in rose garden, pinched and taupe (contour shade). I say for only 7$ CDN it's worth to try it once.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I love these blushes. I think they come in under only Nars and MAC blushes quality-wise. They are incredibly pigmented and blendable, and so easy to work with. My only complaint would be that there are a few shades with to much glitter/shimmer to them, but I just avoid those. Bourgeoisie Pig is a great pink shade that is fairly matte that adds a flattering flush for fair skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I have this blush in Dusty Rose and it is my favorite everyday blush shade. it has done shimmer in the pan, but looks matte when applied. it's a nice neutral blush shade that still gives your skin a healthy glow. it isn't brown in the slightest, which I prefer over blushes similar to Tarte's exposed. This blush gives a healthy glow. It is soft, pigmented, and blends very well. The packaging is very sleek. it doesn't feel the best quality, but it hasn't broken on me yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by mangomangos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this blush in Taupe. This blush was recommended as a great contour powder for very fair skin. The product was alright for the price, but made me break out like crazy. I applied it along my cheeks and my skin was not pleased.

Would not recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I bought this blush in two colors, Pinched and Rose Garden. For my money, they look identical on me (I have light to medium skin). I actually cannot tell them apart in the pan unless I turn them upside down to read the labels. They appear to have a ton of glitter flecks in the pan, but I honestly do not see any on my face when I apply it. I was looking for a powder blush in a true pink, and both of these colors fit the bill. They are also strikingly pigmented for being so low cost. (I cannot say the same about many of their eyeshadows). I usually wear cream blushes for the extra glow they seem to give my dull skin, but I do not find that there is as much choice in color or brand. I gave the NYX powder blushes a try due to the fact they are cruelty-free. The packaging is on the cheap side, but mine have held up. My biggest complaint and the reason for the lower rating is, i have never, ever broken out on my cheeks before and now I am. Never. This is the only change I have recently implemented. My only guess is, that along with the low price, we are getting some seriously low quality ingredients. I liked the colors, but forget it, I will never repurchase something that causes breakouts. I will stick to my 100% Pure stick blushes and try their powder blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great bargain from Nyx! These are some of the best blushes out there & they're a steal! Very pigmented, last all day, and they have some beautiful colors. I have almost every single one & they will last almost a lifetime I'm sure lol. You don't need a heavy hand w/these.. What an amazing value!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bpreece

These blushes are low cost and high payoff. I love the colors and blend well on your cheeks...a little goes a long way which to me means I will have them even longer. I have pinched (a peachy pink) , bourgeois pig (classic blue hue pink) and dusty rose (a mauvy pink). They are fabulous and I'm so happy with them, you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I find these blushes to be very long lasting, it fades throughout the day but still can be seen even after 10 hours of work! This never happens with my other blushes - ever! They usually disappear completely on my skin after a long day at work, as if I've never applied it in the first place. I have it in Pinky, which has some shimmer in the pan but applies matte. I'll definitely repurchase this in other colours! For the price, it's a product really worth to try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the NYX Powder Blush in Peach. It appears very bright in the compact, but applies beautifully. It is very pigmented, so apply lightly at first and blend with a makeup sponge. I have tried several different blushes by various brands, but I will buy NYX again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Dumbogrl

I love the pigmentation but the lasting power sucks.