Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless Foundation & Color Corrector - Virgin (White)

4.1

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate and Tetrasodium EDTA.

on 12/15/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this, but my problem with it is the odd little spatula that comes in it. It's very unhygenic, and it's very annoying with how much product comes out with it. Other then that, it matches my skin, looks good, and I love that people ask me how I get so pale with this on. Love it and will repurchase.

on 10/24/2012 12:23:00 AM

I think claiming it as a "flawless foundation" is a bit ridiculous, definitely not flawless, amplifies pores and looks streaky and feels quite icky on the skin. But! It should definitely be advertised as more of a product to lighten foundations! Because that is exactly what it should only be ever used for. I think the little spatula is cute, as is the packaging, but it should never be used on its own, as a base or as a highlighter, it really only seems to work when MIXED with other foundations!

on 8/15/2012 12:41:00 PM

This corrector is AWESOME and I wish I would of discovered this gem sooner. I have a small stock pile of foundations I can't wear as they are too dark, by mixing in a small amount of Manic Panic Dreamtone they transform into my perfect match. This corrector doesn't alter the formula or performance of the foundation it's mixed into either. I would recommend this product to any fair skinned peep who struggles finding foundations light enough for their complexion. My only con is the packaging as it comes in a heavy glass bottle with an attached paddle on the lid (similar to Rimmel's Clean Finish foundation). It would be so much more user friendly and less messy with a pump or squeeze tube. I purchased this product off of eBay for around $10 as I couldn't locate it in stores in Canada.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Like many other reviewers have mentioned, this foundation should not be used alone. I tried using just the foundation and found it extremely difficult to blend. It was streaky and left little white dots all over my face. Adding powder to my face after using this only made my face look worse. This product is best used for lightening other foundations.

The packaging is crappy,, for one thing the letters on the bottle are painted on the GLASS bottle,. so you get black dotts all over your face.. the product is very horrid,, you cant put two coats on because the first coat rubbs off and you have a big spot on your face.. doesnt last long at all .. i am 15 years old this made me look 30,,, it sitts in your poors leaving white dotts on your face,, the ONLY way you can use this product and get your moneys worth os by adding it to a reguler drug store foundation to alter the shade

on 4/13/2012 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just like the other girls posted it is very, very hard to find a foundation light enough for their skin. NC 15 is too dark for me :/ I found this while shopping at the manic panic store in Venice and I love it. I mix it in with LUSH's foundation called jackie oates. It's perfect for a every day base and I LOVE that it doesn't have any silicones in it. PLEASE PLEASE MANIC PANIC DO NOT CHANGE THIS FORMULA AND ADD SILICONES! pleaseee lol. I do wish you could wear it on it's own but as stated before it is better as a color corrector. anyways, love this product and thanks again manic panic.

on 2/21/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I heart Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless foundation and color corrector!

I did not use this as a foundation, but as a color corrector to lighten up dark foundations. Somebody would have to be white as a ghost to use this as a foundation because it is WHITE, WHITE, WHITE...I mean like white-out white.

Somehow I stumbled upon a review for this product on Makeup Alley. I immediately ordered a bottle on eBay and WOW! Like the reviewer before me said "Where has this product been all my life"?

I mixed some of this into my Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in Ivory which is the lightest color they make but still too dark for me. The results were awesome! The Manic Panic not only lightened up my Rimmel foundation but also gave it a nice glow. This product is one of the best things I have ever added to my stash. Now I can use all of the foundations I have that are too dark.

This is a must have for fair skinned people who have trouble finding foundations light enough for their skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Where has this product been my whole life??? This is a MUST HAVE for ladies who have problems finding the perfect match with liquid foundation or for anyone who loves their current foundation but needs to lighten it for winter time. If you're extremely fair, you may be able to use this as a foundation alone. I tested this with my CS, which is slightly too dark on me but matches my undertones well. Voila, with a small dab of the dreamtone white mixed in with the CS, I have my perfect match! Another huge plus is the formula does not alter the performance of your foundation. Only gripe; Wish it came in a squeeze bottle. This is something I will be buying forever.

on 5/19/2011 7:56:00 PM

I found this foundation to be a great shade of pure white. The reason I was disappointed with this product was that I bought it to be used as a foundation. It applied terribly on its own - very streaky, uneven & extremely unblendable. I tried & tried bc I really wanted to love this product but nope, nothing worked. It stayed well enough when on but not great. The lid has a paddle/spatula type stick to get the foundation out. It was pretty unique which I liked.

Anyhoo the reason I gave this 3 lippies instead of 1 is because I could see how this foundation would be great as a lightener to add to other foundations. I never did it myself but on second thoughts I should have instead of turfing it. So by all means buy this product as a means to lighten other foundations. But please be warned, it is not a good foundation by itself!

on 12/23/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This foundation is not really a foundation, in the sense that I wouldn't wear it alone--I've tried, and it goes on streaky and uneven and sits in your pores so it looks like you have white dots all over your face (even over a primer). HOWEVER it is very good for lightening other foundations you may have purchased that are too dark--mix a little of each in your hand until you have the shade you want. (If the proportions get too high in favor of the Dreamtone--maybe more than half and half--you might get the streakiness and pitting though.) When mixed well with another foundation, it gives a sort of fresh, brighter quality to the face--not a glow, exactly, but something sort of youthful and nice. So if you use the product correctly (not as a foundation on its own) you should be pleased.