Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless Foundation & Color Corrector - Virgin (White)

4.1

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate and Tetrasodium EDTA.

on 7/31/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a real time and money saver for super pale girls out there who find that even the palest shade from any brand is still too dark. This is a mostly waterbased product though so bear in mind that it might not work so well with heavily oil based foundations or those full of silicones. But I have had success with using it with Revlon Colorstay, Avon anew foundation, Garnier oil free BB cream, loreal True match Lumi and several others that would have just gone to waste if I didnt own this. A little goes a long way and I have had the bottle over a year and a half and it's still 3/4 full! I also love that it has a spatula for easy distribution onto the back of your hand.

This is my foundation and money saver! Almost every foundation I own is too dark for me and I always get the lightest shade possible. I've never been colormatched perfectly. They do their best. I'm just a warm vampire ghost girl and it can't be helped.

I just mix a pumps worth of this into my foundation and it pales it down enough that it is my perfect match. I use it with Revlon Colorstay, MUF HD, L'Oreal TrueMatch, and others.

I have not tried it just on its own so I don't know how well it would work. You would have to be REALLY pale because this is whiteout white.

If you are like me and have a hard time finding a foundation pale enough, this will save you a lot of money and a giant headache!

on 1/18/2013 9:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Where has this been all my life. Most of the time, even the lightest shade in a foundation line is too light for me. I just add a pump or pump and half to my foundation and it's light enough to wear. It does not really change the way the foundation feels or wears so that it a plus as well.

I don't really think it would be very flattering on its own but I have yet to try it that way.

This is a great foundation correction for someone who is really pale/fair and cannot find a shade that works.

on 12/15/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this, but my problem with it is the odd little spatula that comes in it. It's very unhygenic, and it's very annoying with how much product comes out with it. Other then that, it matches my skin, looks good, and I love that people ask me how I get so pale with this on. Love it and will repurchase.

on 10/24/2012 12:23:00 AM

I think claiming it as a "flawless foundation" is a bit ridiculous, definitely not flawless, amplifies pores and looks streaky and feels quite icky on the skin. But! It should definitely be advertised as more of a product to lighten foundations! Because that is exactly what it should only be ever used for. I think the little spatula is cute, as is the packaging, but it should never be used on its own, as a base or as a highlighter, it really only seems to work when MIXED with other foundations!

on 8/15/2012 12:41:00 PM

This corrector is AWESOME and I wish I would of discovered this gem sooner. I have a small stock pile of foundations I can't wear as they are too dark, by mixing in a small amount of Manic Panic Dreamtone they transform into my perfect match. This corrector doesn't alter the formula or performance of the foundation it's mixed into either. I would recommend this product to any fair skinned peep who struggles finding foundations light enough for their complexion. My only con is the packaging as it comes in a heavy glass bottle with an attached paddle on the lid (similar to Rimmel's Clean Finish foundation). It would be so much more user friendly and less messy with a pump or squeeze tube. I purchased this product off of eBay for around $10 as I couldn't locate it in stores in Canada.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Like many other reviewers have mentioned, this foundation should not be used alone. I tried using just the foundation and found it extremely difficult to blend. It was streaky and left little white dots all over my face. Adding powder to my face after using this only made my face look worse. This product is best used for lightening other foundations.

The packaging is crappy,, for one thing the letters on the bottle are painted on the GLASS bottle,. so you get black dotts all over your face.. the product is very horrid,, you cant put two coats on because the first coat rubbs off and you have a big spot on your face.. doesnt last long at all .. i am 15 years old this made me look 30,,, it sitts in your poors leaving white dotts on your face,, the ONLY way you can use this product and get your moneys worth os by adding it to a reguler drug store foundation to alter the shade

on 4/13/2012 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just like the other girls posted it is very, very hard to find a foundation light enough for their skin. NC 15 is too dark for me :/ I found this while shopping at the manic panic store in Venice and I love it. I mix it in with LUSH's foundation called jackie oates. It's perfect for a every day base and I LOVE that it doesn't have any silicones in it. PLEASE PLEASE MANIC PANIC DO NOT CHANGE THIS FORMULA AND ADD SILICONES! pleaseee lol. I do wish you could wear it on it's own but as stated before it is better as a color corrector. anyways, love this product and thanks again manic panic.

on 2/21/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I heart Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless foundation and color corrector!

I did not use this as a foundation, but as a color corrector to lighten up dark foundations. Somebody would have to be white as a ghost to use this as a foundation because it is WHITE, WHITE, WHITE...I mean like white-out white.

Somehow I stumbled upon a review for this product on Makeup Alley. I immediately ordered a bottle on eBay and WOW! Like the reviewer before me said "Where has this product been all my life"?

I mixed some of this into my Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in Ivory which is the lightest color they make but still too dark for me. The results were awesome! The Manic Panic not only lightened up my Rimmel foundation but also gave it a nice glow. This product is one of the best things I have ever added to my stash. Now I can use all of the foundations I have that are too dark.

This is a must have for fair skinned people who have trouble finding foundations light enough for their skin tone.