Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

4.6

on 6/5/2006 11:17:00 PM

This is what I always use on my brows, the colour is perfect for my dark brown hair. It lasts all day, goes on great and the brush on the end is great for blending.

This is a nice powder pencil that glides on without tugging during application. The color matches well with my brownish hair. I also tried the channel brow pencil in bistre. To compare the two brow pencils. I have drawn in the channel bistre on my left brow and the Lancôme brunet on my right brow. Looking in the mirror in natural light the two shades are identical. I prefer the spiral tip on the Lancôme pencil to brush any stray eyebrow hairs in place. There isn't much of a difference besides $$ price and the channel is a bit stiffer with a convenient slanted brush end. I would rather purchase the Lancôme ($20) compared to the expensive ($27) for the channel.

on 5/24/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very soft, high quality brow pencil. I have this, and also the Chanel one in Blond Cendre. The brown in Lancome's Brunet is more of a true medium brown. Chanel's Blond Cendre is more of a taupe/brown. The taupe color works better for me, so I prefer the Chanel one. I also prefer the texture of the Chanel pencil. The Lancome one is almost too soft. They are both good pencils - just depends what color of brown you prefer, and what texture you prefer.

on 5/10/2004 7:16:00 PM

Three cheers for this brow pencil!

It's awesome and looks so natural on. I actually prefer this to the Chanel Brow Sculpting pencils.

continued >>

on 4/12/2004 9:08:00 PM

GREAT PENCIL!!!

THIS IS THE HG for brows! I thought Chanel Blonde Cendre was the best ever but this is the BOMB!!!! Chanel's Blonde Cendre is OK but it's not as great as the Brunet pencil.

I can walk out of the house wearing Brunet and look AWESOME with NO OTHER MAKEUP. I couldn't do that with Blonde Cendre.

My only complaint is you don't get *as much* product as you do with the Blonde Cendre, but this costs a lot less so it's OTAY. The spoolie end is FANTASTIC -- makes it look SO gorgeous and natural. The Blonde Cendre's brush end rubs all the product off -- whereas the Brunet's spoolie evens it out without creating gaps in my brows. ;-)

=D Also, I got a free gift with purchase with it! Just buy 2 sharpeners! It's worth it!!!

on 1/28/2004 12:03:00 AM

OMG I AM IN LOVE!
I can fill in my brows and sleep with them on still. I can scratch my eyebrow and NOT wind up with a smudge up to my hairline! Definately justifies the price. Make sure to buy the lancome sharpener, its only three dollars and it will save the pencil from getting chewed up, regular pencil sharpeners DO NOT work with this no matter how new the sharpener is.

on 12/8/2003 12:36:00 PM

I tried to make it work but the color was totally off. I have dark hair and brows but the brunet looked harsh. However, that said, I love the pencil itself, especially since it's like powder in pencil form, so I'm going to get taupe and write a stellar review!

on 3/27/2003 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG brow pencil, use it everyday. It has great staying power and this color is perfect for me.

on 3/7/2003 12:52:00 AM

Good stuff. It's a drier, harder, smoother powder than Body Shop's brow powder pencil so the application is easier and more precise. Worth the $20.50. (Edit: Found Versace brow pencil is MUCH better at $24.). (2005 Edit: Even better...Mac Fling auto brow pencil).

on 3/4/2003 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is hands-down the best brow pencil I've ever purchased, period!!! The color is a very natural brunette color that stays on without making your brows look fake. Plus the added brush on the end makes grooming a breeze! This brow pencil should last a very long time! Definitely give this one a try!

Popular Brows Products