Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 7/10/2015 11:11:00 PM

It doesn't cake or cling to dry areas. It's a really great powder.

on 7/9/2015 6:01:00 PM

Daily wear holy grail. I have combination skin, but when I'm caked up this one really helps.

Great powder. I have very oily skin, so I'm always on the lookout for a matte powder. The only thing about this I don't like is that it doesn't come with a mirror or brush.

on 7/3/2015 7:10:00 AM

i find this is the only pressed powder that helps to keep me shine free. you still need to touch up during the day, but i certainly notice the difference if i dont use it. make sure you only use a light amount and press on gently with a powder brush as it can quickly become cakey.

on 6/29/2015 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This powder is absolutely useless. I find that my brush hardly picks up any product so I can't tell if it's going on, etc. There is absolutely no oil control and it's equivalent to using nothing at all. The packaging is terrible with a flimsy lid that isn't secured--feels like dollar store "makeup."

on 6/24/2015 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great for oily skin people keeps you matte for a very long time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I read so many great reviews and I am so disappointed. It goes on very smooth, seems fragrance free,and easy to tote around which is a plus and works for maybe and hr then poof its gone would not buy again. Has a great price maybe good for people who need minimal coverage and have not much shine

on 6/22/2015 1:49:00 PM

I have a oil t-zone and decided try this product out . it works wonders for a lot of people but not me. i actually think it cause more oil to my face. I wouldn't be buying this again

on 6/21/2015 10:40:00 AM

I found this to look cakey and the colour too dark or too light (no right shade for me). Packaging is rubbish and damages quickly.

There are much better powders on the market.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my "go to" setting powder. Its not cakey, messy or drying. it makes my skin look soft and healthy. I will never purchase a high end setting powder when I know this is so amazing.

However, the packaging sucks! It doesn't stay closed on its own which doesn't make it good for travel.

Video Reviews & Tutorials