Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 7/1/2014 3:33:00 PM

If you have sensitive skin I would recommend you use this. This has tiny beads so you don't over exfoliate. The smell is ammaaazzzinnggg! It doesn't over dry either it is just perfect.

on 5/7/2014 3:01:00 PM

Worst face wash I've ever used. Is making my face breakout and become rough under my skin. Have milia all over my face as well. Horrible product. Do not recommend to anyone

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this stuff is AHHHMMAAAZZING! I've been using Purity by Philosophy which I still love, but after stopping to take BC since my husband and I are trying, I started getting cystic acne on my chin on one side of my face and breaking out really bad in others. (Note: I have never had any acne issues ever.) I have tried several other face washes and though they worked ok, nothing cleared my skin up like this one did. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful using Acne face wash as it strips my skin, this is not labeled as Acne, but boy it changed the overall appearance of my skin. I use in conjunction with the Bliss Toner and the 24 Hour Body Butter on my face (yes my face). I called Bliss and they confirmed that it is okay to use on face. It has lactic acid which help my skin be glowing again!

on 3/8/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser smells nice and fresh. It's great to use in the morning but I don't like using it at the end of the day as it doesn't remove dirt and make-up effectively, even when used with a Clarisonic. I've never had to buy this as I always stay at W hotels and have enough to last me for years. If I ran out, I don't think I'd purchase as it's not cleansing enough for me at night.

on 2/3/2014 8:05:00 AM

I received a small travel-size sample of this face wash and was eager to try it. I'm a fan of Bliss, not a huge fan, but I think they make fun products that differs from the rest. I cannot comment on the packaging as I'm sure it differs from the original size product, but the sample I received was in a small plastic bottle with a label sticker. It looked very cheap and far from fabulous!

The product itself smells fresh, which is typical for Bliss. It is a mix of an airy, ocean breeze freshness and floral which is perfect and quite nice. The product is a light gel with small grains to exfoliate the skin. The grains are not too big which is good if you're skin is sensitive and delicate. I love that it combines a face wash and exfoliating product in one bottle. I'm so lazy when it comes to skincare and with a small baby, I have even less time to spend on myself so two products in one is gold!

I don't know why they call it Fabulous Foaming Face Wash though. It is not particularly fabulous (to me fabulous is pink, sparkly and dressed-up), it is more fresh and fast (faster skincare routine). And most importantly I don't get why it's called Foaming - it does not foam at all! If foam is your thing, stay away.

But, does it work? Yes my skin feels cleaner and a little more exfoliated, but I'm not sure it's the best skincare product I've tried. I do prefer Ole Henriksen face wash and Dermologica exfoliators. Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash is quite a pleasant and fresh face wash if you're short on time and want to combine washing your face with exfoliating, but do not expect miracles or foam!

I adore this product, I'm not are why it has such mixed reviews. I am prone to reddish skin, and some exfoliating face washes make it worse and most normal face washes do nothing at all. I used to have terrible bumps all over my cheeks but now with this face wash its not a problem. It smells gorgeous, sweet but not sickly. Its a great consistency and 1 bottle has lasted me since May. I love this stuff!

on 1/12/2014 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Received this as a sample, so I understand it is expensive and since I would not repurchase, I cannot speak to the value, SO, for the review: smells nice, need to use with cloth or scrubber, microbeads are so tiny they are not effective, leaves skin clean if used with something else, did not bother my oily acne prone skin.

on 9/16/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product a few months ago and, I honestly had doubts about it at first. It smells great (in my opinion). But before I bought it, I searched up so many reviews and other people's reactions of it, just to see if I COULD be pleased with it. A month after I did what I was supposed to do, it started working. (It takes a while, since I switch between so many products). I have mild acne, very acne prone. Usually, nothing works. Then again, I change products if I don't see a result right away. I tried Proactive, it took too long for me. So, I tried this. It had tiny beads, as it says on the package and a very light smell. I personally think it works better with a Clarisonic or, something close to that product, as it gets deeper into your skin and cleanses better. Anyways, after about two months of using this, I was almost running out. I ordered more, yet, the larger bottle (which is basically two bottles merged) a large quantity. I am rather pleased with it. God forbid you skip one or two days without using it, though. My skin has an irritation if I DON'T use it, because it's used to it. I recommend this product to people with oily skin or combination. You can use it if you have dry skin but, I would highly suggest using a moisturizer. It's helpful. :)

on 9/4/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product didn't even lather...foaming

on 8/14/2013 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a free sample and took it on a vacation since it was the perfect size. After using it for 10 days, i was hooked on the scent! I use this in the the shower each morning and it cleans my skin without overstripping. I don't use it at night, so I can't speak to its ability to remove makeup, but it helps me start my day with a smile!