October 25, 2014 | 1632 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Deme79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product didn't even lather...foaming

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by rdooley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a free sample and took it on a vacation since it was the perfect size. After using it for 10 days, i was hooked on the scent! I use this in the the shower each morning and it cleans my skin without overstripping. I don't use it at night, so I can't speak to its ability to remove makeup, but it helps me start my day with a smile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this face wash, as well as the corresponding body wash (oh yes, there is one!). I've got borderline sensitive skin - tends toward reddish on my t-zone and chin but never breaks out, no many how many products I try. Yet I can use this several times a week without upsetting my skin. While I love the exfoliating aspect of this - smaller granules that gently cleanse without being too abrasive - if I'm being totally honest, I have to admit that it's the scent that sells this for me. Admitting that is tantamount to backing myself in a corner, because the scent is impossible to describe...but I'll try: It's fresh, bright, and lifts your mood immediately. In fact, I won't use this wash at night because I'd consider doing so a waste of its best property -- that energizing, happy scent.

If you're not a fan of scented products or are moving away from them (as some reviewers have noted), then this wouldn't be a good fit for you. But if, like me, you're a shameless slave to cleansers that leave your skin soft while simultaneously smelling heavenly and energizing you, then I'd highly recommend this. Also: It comes in a body wash as well that is perfect for a post-workout reward/scrub. ...Just sayin'. :o)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok face wash but thats about it.
Pros
I got the large size which comes with a pump
It has really small (but many) exfoliating particles which are fine to use everyday
It has a fresh clean smell (but Im kind of now veering away from heavy artificially scented skincare items but will use up what I have)
Doesnt leave skin feeling stripped (i have normal/dehydrated skin)
Cons
Does not foam (but this is fine for me)
Expensive

For what it can do I think you will be able to find in the high street but its texture might be a little difficult although for me its not the end of the world. I wouldnt repurchase be cause it is expensive for what it is.
It can be used either in the morning (as I like just a light wash in the morning) or as I do in that if Im wearing alot of base MU and/or SPF then I will use this first before I use my cleansing cream/balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! This is an amazing facial cleanser. Removed foundation, leaves skin smooth and clean. I am giving this a one month try and will update later. So far - great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

smells lovely, like a windy day at the beach with flowers in the distance, haha BUT doesnt remove makeup too great and I use a microfiber cloth. Great for a quick no makeup cleanse. hmmm, maybe would've been better with my Clarasonic but I'm all out now to try that. I'd buy it again to try that way just because it smells so great!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I had gotten this product at hotels before but was never a huge fan. I got a bottle with my clarisonic pro and still didnt get the hype. It half ass foams and the microdermabrasion beads are a joke it's a very gental cleanser that didnt leave my face feeling clean. Even on the deep cleaning brush head it did next to nothing would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetsweetchristine

I bought it from Sephora before Christmas as a skin care gift set. Its a nice facial wash that cleans your skin well, gently polish your skin and it leaves your skin feeling clean and refresh without drying out. However, it does not foam at all! Not even a tiny bit! And the other thing I don't like about this facial wash is the smell. Everytime when I use it it reminds me of Cherry coke or Dr Pepper. Overall, I will use it again if it comes in a gift set, but it is not impressive enough to make me repurchase the product on its own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by visee

Bliss should really remove the word "foaming" from the name as its so misleading. This hardly foams at all. This face wash is decent and balls up to gently exfoliate the skin. However, I find the product quite artificial due to the blue color and chemical scent. Purchased this during a Sephora sale as part of an Xmas set, and I don't think this is worth buying at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by dellywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely smell but not particularly foaming! Has tiny exfoliating particles which aren't too abrasive. Not drying, and has cleared up some spots I had. No effect on blackheads at all. I would re-purchase.
Edit: I've been using this for the past week or so by placing one pump on my clarisonic - has a much more foaming effect. I'm really pleased with how clean my skin feels afterward.