December 19, 2014 | 1587 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a small travel-size sample of this face wash and was eager to try it. I'm a fan of Bliss, not a huge fan, but I think they make fun products that differs from the rest. I cannot comment on the packaging as I'm sure it differs from the original size product, but the sample I received was in a small plastic bottle with a label sticker. It looked very cheap and far from fabulous!

The product itself smells fresh, which is typical for Bliss. It is a mix of an airy, ocean breeze freshness and floral which is perfect and quite nice. The product is a light gel with small grains to exfoliate the skin. The grains are not too big which is good if you're skin is sensitive and delicate. I love that it combines a face wash and exfoliating product in one bottle. I'm so lazy when it comes to skincare and with a small baby, I have even less time to spend on myself so two products in one is gold!

I don't know why they call it Fabulous Foaming Face Wash though. It is not particularly fabulous (to me fabulous is pink, sparkly and dressed-up), it is more fresh and fast (faster skincare routine). And most importantly I don't get why it's called Foaming - it does not foam at all! If foam is your thing, stay away.

But, does it work? Yes my skin feels cleaner and a little more exfoliated, but I'm not sure it's the best skincare product I've tried. I do prefer Ole Henriksen face wash and Dermologica exfoliators. Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash is quite a pleasant and fresh face wash if you're short on time and want to combine washing your face with exfoliating, but do not expect miracles or foam!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by missindialily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this product, I'm not are why it has such mixed reviews. I am prone to reddish skin, and some exfoliating face washes make it worse and most normal face washes do nothing at all. I used to have terrible bumps all over my cheeks but now with this face wash its not a problem. It smells gorgeous, sweet but not sickly. Its a great consistency and 1 bottle has lasted me since May. I love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this as a sample, so I understand it is expensive and since I would not repurchase, I cannot speak to the value, SO, for the review: smells nice, need to use with cloth or scrubber, microbeads are so tiny they are not effective, leaves skin clean if used with something else, did not bother my oily acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by raegankendall

I purchased this product a few months ago and, I honestly had doubts about it at first. It smells great (in my opinion). But before I bought it, I searched up so many reviews and other people's reactions of it, just to see if I COULD be pleased with it. A month after I did what I was supposed to do, it started working. (It takes a while, since I switch between so many products). I have mild acne, very acne prone. Usually, nothing works. Then again, I change products if I don't see a result right away. I tried Proactive, it took too long for me. So, I tried this. It had tiny beads, as it says on the package and a very light smell. I personally think it works better with a Clarisonic or, something close to that product, as it gets deeper into your skin and cleanses better. Anyways, after about two months of using this, I was almost running out. I ordered more, yet, the larger bottle (which is basically two bottles merged) a large quantity. I am rather pleased with it. God forbid you skip one or two days without using it, though. My skin has an irritation if I DON'T use it, because it's used to it. I recommend this product to people with oily skin or combination. You can use it if you have dry skin but, I would highly suggest using a moisturizer. It's helpful. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Deme79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product didn't even lather...foaming

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by rdooley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a free sample and took it on a vacation since it was the perfect size. After using it for 10 days, i was hooked on the scent! I use this in the the shower each morning and it cleans my skin without overstripping. I don't use it at night, so I can't speak to its ability to remove makeup, but it helps me start my day with a smile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this face wash, as well as the corresponding body wash (oh yes, there is one!). I've got borderline sensitive skin - tends toward reddish on my t-zone and chin but never breaks out, no many how many products I try. Yet I can use this several times a week without upsetting my skin. While I love the exfoliating aspect of this - smaller granules that gently cleanse without being too abrasive - if I'm being totally honest, I have to admit that it's the scent that sells this for me. Admitting that is tantamount to backing myself in a corner, because the scent is impossible to describe...but I'll try: It's fresh, bright, and lifts your mood immediately. In fact, I won't use this wash at night because I'd consider doing so a waste of its best property -- that energizing, happy scent.

If you're not a fan of scented products or are moving away from them (as some reviewers have noted), then this wouldn't be a good fit for you. But if, like me, you're a shameless slave to cleansers that leave your skin soft while simultaneously smelling heavenly and energizing you, then I'd highly recommend this. Also: It comes in a body wash as well that is perfect for a post-workout reward/scrub. ...Just sayin'. :o)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok face wash but thats about it.
Pros
I got the large size which comes with a pump
It has really small (but many) exfoliating particles which are fine to use everyday
It has a fresh clean smell (but Im kind of now veering away from heavy artificially scented skincare items but will use up what I have)
Doesnt leave skin feeling stripped (i have normal/dehydrated skin)
Cons
Does not foam (but this is fine for me)
Expensive

For what it can do I think you will be able to find in the high street but its texture might be a little difficult although for me its not the end of the world. I wouldnt repurchase be cause it is expensive for what it is.
It can be used either in the morning (as I like just a light wash in the morning) or as I do in that if Im wearing alot of base MU and/or SPF then I will use this first before I use my cleansing cream/balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! This is an amazing facial cleanser. Removed foundation, leaves skin smooth and clean. I am giving this a one month try and will update later. So far - great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

smells lovely, like a windy day at the beach with flowers in the distance, haha BUT doesnt remove makeup too great and I use a microfiber cloth. Great for a quick no makeup cleanse. hmmm, maybe would've been better with my Clarasonic but I'm all out now to try that. I'd buy it again to try that way just because it smells so great!