April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! This is an amazing facial cleanser. Removed foundation, leaves skin smooth and clean. I am giving this a one month try and will update later. So far - great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

smells lovely, like a windy day at the beach with flowers in the distance, haha BUT doesnt remove makeup too great and I use a microfiber cloth. Great for a quick no makeup cleanse. hmmm, maybe would've been better with my Clarasonic but I'm all out now to try that. I'd buy it again to try that way just because it smells so great!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I had gotten this product at hotels before but was never a huge fan. I got a bottle with my clarisonic pro and still didnt get the hype. It half ass foams and the microdermabrasion beads are a joke it's a very gental cleanser that didnt leave my face feeling clean. Even on the deep cleaning brush head it did next to nothing would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetsweetchristine

I bought it from Sephora before Christmas as a skin care gift set. Its a nice facial wash that cleans your skin well, gently polish your skin and it leaves your skin feeling clean and refresh without drying out. However, it does not foam at all! Not even a tiny bit! And the other thing I don't like about this facial wash is the smell. Everytime when I use it it reminds me of Cherry coke or Dr Pepper. Overall, I will use it again if it comes in a gift set, but it is not impressive enough to make me repurchase the product on its own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by visee

Bliss should really remove the word "foaming" from the name as its so misleading. This hardly foams at all. This face wash is decent and balls up to gently exfoliate the skin. However, I find the product quite artificial due to the blue color and chemical scent. Purchased this during a Sephora sale as part of an Xmas set, and I don't think this is worth buying at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by dellywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely smell but not particularly foaming! Has tiny exfoliating particles which aren't too abrasive. Not drying, and has cleared up some spots I had. No effect on blackheads at all. I would re-purchase.
Edit: I've been using this for the past week or so by placing one pump on my clarisonic - has a much more foaming effect. I'm really pleased with how clean my skin feels afterward.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kkelly98

I received this as a free GWP and I love it. It was a generous sample. I love the way it cleans and smells and the way my skin feels afterward.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave me severe mila over my whole entire face after 3 days of use. It was horrible! I could feel it and when I wore foundation you could see all the nasty little bumps to. It took FOREVER to get of to. This experience has caused me to steer clear of all BLISS facial products.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

i got this when i bought Mia and was very excited to try this face wash. Well, as with all other facewash, I really don't see how any facewash, no matter how expensive or how long you use the product for, can really have a wow effect on your skin. At 40 SGD, it is a crazy amount of money to pay for facewash although it seems to be able to last me for about 8 months. Granted, it was nice smelling but it does not really foam that well. I must admit i like the little bits though and it does not leave my skin feeling dry. The pump sucks and i have to wait a while before pumping the product again to get the wash out of the bottle. Glad I got this free and i have to keep reminding myself that i should not be paying anything more than 10 SGD for facewash ever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that this cleanser is so highly rated here. I thought it smelled really artificial and didn't do much in terms of exfoliating. However, it's a decent cleanser that foams but isn't overly foamy. The blue color is a bit off-putting, but my skin felt really soft after using this with my Clarisonic. My skin felt a little dry afterwards, but that's expected with most foaming cleansers. I wouldn't repurchase there are other cleansers I prefer over this.