Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 12/12/2014 4:38:00 AM

Average cleanser. Very scented, not foamy and not very exfoliating, but not drying. The real problem is that this contains polyethylene beads which, as reported in the NYT and in Allure, are very harmful to the environment. The plastic beads find their way into the ocean. Products with pumice/natural beads are much better.

on 9/30/2014 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first tried this while staying at the W, as this is their affiliated brand. I bought this on sale at Ulta for $12 (Nordstrom Rack also sells many of their products at a discounted price), would I pay the retail price of $24? No, I personally think that's overpriced.

I like the smell, and gentle exfoliating beads, as I have very sensitive skin. It certainly isn't foamy, so don't rely on the name of the product. I like this face wash, it's pretty gentle and hasn't made me break out yet, although I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I'd buy it again if it was on sale. I like Bliss' body scrubs/soaps better than their face/skin care products.

on 7/7/2014 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had suffered with acne during my teenage years and still periodically now in my 20s. I was starting to get pretty frustrated since I figured this stage in my life should be done. I had been using a Clarisonic for years and it did keep my acne at a minimum but did not eliminate it. One day my Clarisonic broke, I had my mine for years so it was time to purchase another. They had a package going on with the Clarisonic Plus and the Bliss Face Wash and Body Wash. It was a bargain I couldn't resist. I didn't really expect much of the washes but why not give it a try? I had been using the Poetic Waxing Strips by Bliss for years and I was pleased so I thought I'd give another product a shot. AND MAN OH MAN. I have never been more grateful for something breaking in my life. My skin has never been this clear since I was in Elementary school. The wash is so gentle, doesn't dry out my skin and get's the job done! I am now on my second bottle and still happy. SO HAPPY IN FACT that I hardly use my Clarisonic anymore. Thank you Bliss, this is a HG product for me.

on 7/1/2014 3:33:00 PM

If you have sensitive skin I would recommend you use this. This has tiny beads so you don't over exfoliate. The smell is ammaaazzzinnggg! It doesn't over dry either it is just perfect.

on 5/7/2014 3:01:00 PM

Worst face wash I've ever used. Is making my face breakout and become rough under my skin. Have milia all over my face as well. Horrible product. Do not recommend to anyone

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this stuff is AHHHMMAAAZZING! I've been using Purity by Philosophy which I still love, but after stopping to take BC since my husband and I are trying, I started getting cystic acne on my chin on one side of my face and breaking out really bad in others. (Note: I have never had any acne issues ever.) I have tried several other face washes and though they worked ok, nothing cleared my skin up like this one did. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful using Acne face wash as it strips my skin, this is not labeled as Acne, but boy it changed the overall appearance of my skin. I use in conjunction with the Bliss Toner and the 24 Hour Body Butter on my face (yes my face). I called Bliss and they confirmed that it is okay to use on face. It has lactic acid which help my skin be glowing again!

on 3/8/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser smells nice and fresh. It's great to use in the morning but I don't like using it at the end of the day as it doesn't remove dirt and make-up effectively, even when used with a Clarisonic. I've never had to buy this as I always stay at W hotels and have enough to last me for years. If I ran out, I don't think I'd purchase as it's not cleansing enough for me at night.

on 2/3/2014 8:05:00 AM

I received a small travel-size sample of this face wash and was eager to try it. I'm a fan of Bliss, not a huge fan, but I think they make fun products that differs from the rest. I cannot comment on the packaging as I'm sure it differs from the original size product, but the sample I received was in a small plastic bottle with a label sticker. It looked very cheap and far from fabulous!

The product itself smells fresh, which is typical for Bliss. It is a mix of an airy, ocean breeze freshness and floral which is perfect and quite nice. The product is a light gel with small grains to exfoliate the skin. The grains are not too big which is good if you're skin is sensitive and delicate. I love that it combines a face wash and exfoliating product in one bottle. I'm so lazy when it comes to skincare and with a small baby, I have even less time to spend on myself so two products in one is gold!

I don't know why they call it Fabulous Foaming Face Wash though. It is not particularly fabulous (to me fabulous is pink, sparkly and dressed-up), it is more fresh and fast (faster skincare routine). And most importantly I don't get why it's called Foaming - it does not foam at all! If foam is your thing, stay away.

But, does it work? Yes my skin feels cleaner and a little more exfoliated, but I'm not sure it's the best skincare product I've tried. I do prefer Ole Henriksen face wash and Dermologica exfoliators. Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash is quite a pleasant and fresh face wash if you're short on time and want to combine washing your face with exfoliating, but do not expect miracles or foam!

I adore this product, I'm not are why it has such mixed reviews. I am prone to reddish skin, and some exfoliating face washes make it worse and most normal face washes do nothing at all. I used to have terrible bumps all over my cheeks but now with this face wash its not a problem. It smells gorgeous, sweet but not sickly. Its a great consistency and 1 bottle has lasted me since May. I love this stuff!

on 1/12/2014 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Received this as a sample, so I understand it is expensive and since I would not repurchase, I cannot speak to the value, SO, for the review: smells nice, need to use with cloth or scrubber, microbeads are so tiny they are not effective, leaves skin clean if used with something else, did not bother my oily acne prone skin.