MAC Blot Powder

4.2

Dimethicone, Silica, Kaolin, Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Coconut Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxid lllol

on 3/8/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product doesn't do what it claims it does. Gives a nice finish but my face became oily after just two hours. I am sure I can find a similar product for less money.

on 2/24/2015 12:09:00 AM

HG HG HG HG HG HG. I carry this with me everywhere! I have comination skin, I'm pretty dry around my forehead but my nose gets extremely oily throughout the day and this blow powder just saves my life. It's pretty translucent so it's nice that you're not actually packing powder on your face. It instantly makes my skin more matte and takes away all the oilyness. I can't stress how much I love this powder.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Could never live without this product, I'm not even kidding. I have pretty oily skin, especially around my nose, Nothing was able to fix it until i found this powder. It makes me matte like nothing else. When i apply this powder, I stay matte for a good 5 hours, which is extremely long for me. It does leave a really matte finish and stays matte. It does enhance pores a little bit so if you're having issues with pores, this might be a problem for you but besides that, I absolutely love this stuff!

on 1/30/2015 10:49:00 PM

Absolutely love this stuff! Can't live with out it...I have oily skin and I can wear the oiliest foundations and as long as I set it with this I'm fine and matte all day...and it doesn't give you that flat matte look just a nice even non oily look and it doesn't take away from the foundation your wearing...my favorite Mac product..my fav oil control product..

on 10/21/2014 5:07:00 PM

I have very oily combo skin. I used Studio Fix before and I expected to have the same kind of range in shades. I was disappointed that the closest shade to my face was clearly lighter than my skin creating a "white powdered" look on top of my foundation. I will say that this powder does provide excellent coverage of oily skin and if my face became oily this powder would eliminate it for hours creating a "dry sensation" on my skin. I ended up returning it and going back to Studio Fix which is better suited for my skin color.

on 10/21/2014 2:51:00 PM

makes pores literally invisible and it's like putting a filter on your face so perfect

on 10/10/2014 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I thought I was upgrading from my mainstay CoverGirl powder, partly because this product is ridiculously expensive for essentially the same thing. The only difference aside from price? This stuff breaks me out like crazy! I thought my skin was just upset by a change in cleanser, but after some testing and remembering when I had bought this, I discovered it was the culprit. As soon as I quit using this, my skin returned to normal. The case may look a lot more slick than the CG one, but I'll gladly cut out 2/3s of the price for a lime green case and zero blemishes.

on 10/9/2014 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

If you're an oily gal, just buy it. You'll love it.
Haven't been without a MAC blot powder compact since I was a youngster.
Perfect powder, awesome compact. Lightweight, SUPER matte without being flat, next to perfect oil control. Builds flawlessly so if you need to touch up you don't LOOK like you've touched up.
The ONLY bad thing I can say about it is its very fragile. My powder ALWAYS shatters within the first couple weeks of having it. But of course I can't say for sure that's the powders' fault...either way, 5 star (or lipstick) product for sure.

on 9/29/2014 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am so oily without this I look like the back of a spoon! I only use on my t zone as if used on whole face I feel I look to flat, it's pretty much colourless so it won't matter how many times you apply throughout the day! I am a hairdresser & the heat from hairdryers does test my makeup a great deal, I probably sweep this over my face every 4 hours! It always in my make up bag & the mirror in the compact is super handy! I use my RT powder brush to apply!

on 9/28/2014 11:47:00 PM

Love! This powder keeps shine and oil away for the entire day. It also works well over foundation without looking really cakey. Will definitely repurchase.