October 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Powder - Maybelline - PureStay Powder Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by 93daniela

this is my FAVORITE powder ever! I love that I don't need foundation before it, last me all my night looks flawless on me !! I can't believe its discontinued I'm higly upset about it ...i hope they bring it back !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Jclark33

Discontinued?!? Well that's it. Boycotting Maybelline. I've used this product for 7 years!!!! Only powder I've ever stuck with. Tried tons and always went back. I am so upset! Maybelline, why discontinue something that so many people use??? It's y'all that is loosing money!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by CassieIsSuper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

SO SAD THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED! This is the only powder/powder foundation I've thoroughly enjoyed. I use it in combination with CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, and it is the only way I've been touch up free throughout the day! I do not have to worry about the foundation saturating, or oxidizing on my face. I also have a yellow undertone that is almost impossible to match, yet this powder foundation in Nude was perfect. I am not even sure what I am going to do next! There is no comparing the staying power of the powder, nor the price! Not a fan of square compacts, but whatev. Sorry to see you go, Maybelline PureStay Powder Foundation :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder.The only thing is the packaging is such a let down, and I barely use the sponge.It mattifies and lasts about 3 hours. I'm not sure why this foundation isn't easy to find anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Loveeee the product! Great coverage, has SPF and doesn't look cakey or chalky! Only con: HATE THE PACKAGING. I have a feeling it's being relaunched or repackaged though because it's become very hard to find so.... Definitely a must for my beach bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by saramason111

**I bought 2 for $5 at CVS last month. Stores are trying to get rid of them bc it's discontinued so scavenge around and stock up!**

I've been using this product since 2005 (maybe before that). I've strayed from this powder numerous times just out of curiosity and bought higher priced products such as Lancome's dual finish (which is pretty good too but very fragranced) but I always come back to this because it's exceptional.

I have VERY sensitive, acne prone skin and this powder foundation has never ever caused a breakout for me. It glides on SO smooth and seamlessly with exceptional coverage, yet feels light. It doesn't dry my skin out. The added benefit is the SPF 15. I've been in situations where I didn't had SPF on hand and used this on my face, and it protected my face from burning. I wouldn't use if for prolonged sun exposure, but it works for those times you need a little something. I hope they never discontinue this or change the formula. I wash the sponge it comes with every few weeks just to make sure it's germ free. The sponge is key -- you have to use the sponge it comes with. I lost it once and other sponges/makeup applicators didn't do as good of a job.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Elizznicole

Amazing. Always try to find new foundations to try . But always go back to this. I can only find it online now- they discontinued my color TAN 110 . I wish they would but the original colors back !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Also- this products first ingredient is Talc which can cause cancer if you inhale. A major con.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by sofaking

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder foundation is amazing. I've been using it for years and have heard it's being discontinued.
    Snap it up if you see your shade on clearance somewhere!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's fantastic. The shades are a pain to match to my skin but i combine Ivory and Nude and it seems to work. I think it's being discontinued because it's harder and harder for me to find it in stores. So each time i see one, i buy it and stock up. Why does that always happen? Crappy products stay around forever but things that are actually good get discontinued. This gives a flawless finish, stays put, doesn't oxidize, doesn't cake, it's light and feels like you have nothing on. Perfect alone or on top of skin perfector or other liquid foundation. It's wonderful and if i could give it 100 stars i would! Please Maybelline, DO NOT discontinue this! Maybelline foundations in general are wonderful and i wear them exclusively!

UPDATE - 7/25/2013 - I have to downgrade this a bit. Now that L'oreal came out with the Nude Powder Foundation, it blows this and all the other foundations out of the water. Sorry Maybelline. Still love you but L'oreal got one up on you now. :)