Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 7/1/2014 10:01:00 AM

I love this concealer as it's a great formula that does not look cakey or crease. It covers acne spots well, although I'm looking for a good green concealer to replace it for that. I use it over Armani Master Corrector in Orange for my under eye circles and it's wonderful at not creasing. I like to brush it on with the tiny brush in the lid, and then pat it into place with an Hourglass concealer brush.

I do have a packaging gripe, same as Master Corrector, the Armani label is in black, on a black lid. You can't see it. If I'm going to pay these prices I'd at least like to look at the Armani logo. I'm not really a label whore but this stuff isn't cheap and the packaging is so minimal in comparison. It seems kind of odd.

on 4/1/2014 9:50:00 AM

Medium coverage, light weight; perfect for under the eyes. Shows very little to no sign of settling into fine lines. PLEASE NOTE: The concealer does contain very small traces of shimmer particles are help with the 'brightening' element of the product. It is almost undetectable when on the skin. Finished my first tube, and would definitely repurchase another one.

on 4/1/2014 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not a person to wear undereye concealers because they all get cakey and mucky on me after a few hours making it really obvious that i'm wearing makeup and making me look older. This however, was given to me as a present, and I have to say that this is THE BEST concealer out there in the market. It covers my dark circles beautifully and brightens my whole eye area wonderfully. It doesn't cake and applying this is a breeze (swipe on the spots i need concealing and then dab with fingers). I also do not need to apply powder on top to set it because it just looks like skin but better and lasts all day on me. The colour #1 is the perfect shade for my NC15/GA Luminous Silk #3/NARS Gobi skintone. I am in love with this!

on 3/20/2014 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Like the other Giorgio Armani concealer, the packaging is less than ideal. I store it standing up because it does get really messy really quickly. I was really really really surprised by the coverage. I would say medium to full. There is a bit of shimmer going on but its not noticeable especially if you set it afterwards. Looks fantastic, and not dry. Light texture and doesn't crease. Worth the buy!

Coverage: Medium - Full
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No
Drying: No

on 3/13/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Amazing concealer! I love the fact that it's not drying, that it brightens and covers dark circles & can be used on eye lids as a primer (not a good one though). My shade is # 3.
The only problem - it's very expensive, $39 is too much for a concealer.. but I might purchase it if I don't find anything else the same quality for better price, as I was VERY IMPRESSED how it covers and brightens! It does not crease and does not dry out my eye area. Looks amazing in photos.
Only minus: It does not work as eye primer as I was told. My Armani eye shadows were a mess after just 5 hours.

on 1/16/2014 2:52:00 AM

Great concealer for my panda eyes with brightening effect. It gives medium coverage and slight shimmers. Not a good product for acnes but covers scars well. The product itself is good but hates the packaging! Even I cover the lid well, the liquid spills out onto the sides and inside the lids. Waste a lot of it just by swiping away the spillover ;(

on 11/20/2013 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pricey concealer! However, fantastic for covering dark circles if they aren't like panda eyes! Stays all day (I know because when I remove makeup at night I can see it on my cotton pad lol!) doesn't cake or settle on my lines, blends easily into my skin. However, not so great for covering blemishes on my skin! I tried using it for the redness of the sides of my nose, but it irritated my skin so much that I think by the end of the day I ended up scratching most of it off! I use shiseido natural finish cream concealer for that instead now.

Loving this concealer for my dark circles though! Brightens my complexion up so I don't look like a zombie going to work :)

on 7/24/2013 7:37:00 AM

This is a very lightweight-feeling concealer which does cover quite well despite being quite a runny consistency. It has a lot of sparkle though, which I do find to be offputting especially when the concealer wears off leaving the sparkle behind.

I purchased 02 online which is way too pale for my NC10-15 skin (which is one of the reasons that I don't think I will be buying again). It is very pricy and although the next shade down is a better match (I swatched in Bloomingdales which is what I should have done in the first place) the annoying brush puts me off buying again. The brush is very thin and makes applying to large areas time consuming.

The finish is quite natural looking but because it dries fast it can tend to look patchy over large areas. I will update when I have tried it in more humid weather to see how it lasts, but I don't think this is a HG.

on 7/24/2013 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It gave me a Rash. And it didnt cover very much.

on 7/11/2013 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This concealer is fantastic for undereye brightening. With little light reflecting particles, it really brightens the undereye area without any noticeable shimmers. This concealer doesn't cake, crease or settle into fine lines at all and is so lightweight that you can't feel anything on your skin.

This only gives light coverage - if you have darker circles, then you'll have to use another fuller coverage concealer underneath to get rid of the darkness before illuminating.

The packaging is sleek and polished, but after a while, some of the product might seep out when you screw the cap shut. This is easily correctable by using tissue to wipe the tube, but it would be better if this wasn't a problem.

Overall, this is a fantastic product. A bit pricey - but worth it for those special occasions!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products