January 28, 2015 | 1973 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this kit, but not enough to buy it again. The pencil side is great. It goes on very easy and blends well. However, I feel like the brush side has too much product on it. It does set your brows and lasts throughout the day. I think maybe I prefer a clear gel rather than colored. I have very thick brows and don't need extra color other than to fill in a few spots and define the edges. So, I didn't like all the extra product and color that came with the gel/brush side. It was very messy.

UPDATE - I've noticed I have these dry white flakes around my eyebrows after a few hours when I use this product. It's really noticeable. It's not hard to clean off, but it makes my skin look flaky around my brows. Not cool!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mlleange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best commonly available drugstore brow kit! If you are just starting out and curious about doing brows I would highly recommend it. For the 10$ (Canadian) price tag, less if you catch it on sale, it's my favourite!

I have very dark brown almost black hair with natural red highlights but pretty much black eyebrows (with no warm red tones). I got this in dark brown and it's great.

I personally use both the pencil and the gel, but I have friends who use only the gel if they just want some brow control.

Only complaint is that the pencil runs out before I'm out of gel... oh well it's cheap enough that I don't really care!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Mad4883

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the dark brown shade. I have been using it for about 6 months and I love it!! Before this I just used a dark brown eye shadow with a brush but this is much simpler and quicker. I actually don't use the gel part, just the pencil. I like my brows to look very natural. Will deff repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I adore this product! I actually fill in my brows with "naked" from the NAKED palette, but the setting gel is a must have (HG) for me! My brows look natural and hold all day. Can't thank Revlon enough for this amazing product! Highly recommend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

I love love this brow product! The best part in my opinion is the tinted gel. The tinted gel has a very very slight shimmer that keeps the eyebrows from looking too flat or fake. (I would buy this over and over just for the tinted gel) I love that the gel makes your eyebrows just alittle more defined and filled in without looking fake or drawn on :) The pencil is pretty good because it is more on the drier/powdery side so it resists smudging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a colored brow gel (which seems to be hard to find in a drugstore product) so I bought this. As it turns out, I really like the pencil too. There's nothing fancy about it, it's not too hard, not too soft, it fills in my brows nicely, it stays put and doesn't smudge. The gel is very light. I don't have super unruly brows, and it holds them in place just fine. I'm honestly not sure if it would be great if your brows need a lot of taming. I bought Brunette and the next lighter one (light brown). The lighter one is closer to my natural color, so I use that for more natural looks. I use Brunette when I do bolder eye looks. I've already repurchased both of them, so it's a favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by christineew27

For the dark brown shade from Revlon,
I love this brows pencil! it was not too harsh of a color and it also look natural ( which not many brands have for their brows pencil) BUT I am disappointed at how the pencil doesn't last very long. The gel part is fine when you want to go a darker shade for your brows because it DEFINITELY makes your brow darker. I just wish they made the gel and pencil separately.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

An okay pencil, doesn't come off even if I get oily!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to use this to fill in my brows. My eyebrows are very sparse and this worked well. The pencil portion is definitely too small proportionally to the gel, but I also only ever really used the gel end. I found that the pencil came out a little too red for me, however, the texture of the pencil was very nice. The pigment glides on very easily and I would imagine looks natural if you have red tones in your hair. The gel portion is fantastic. It holds brows in place all day, mine can get a little long and I don't look like the wolf man when I use this and also adds a very good amount of color to fill in spaces. I have switched to a powder, but keep some of this on hand just in case as it is a good gel.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

So, I used to use Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer, which was amazing. It was a tinted wax with a highlighter on the other end. That was discontinued and replaced with this, which isn't nearly as nice. The pencil is super small, and you can't use really use it towards the end because it's too short to be sharpened. The brow gel is fine, but nothing special. Just takes up space that I'd rather have for the pencil. All in all, I'd buy it again because there aren't many better brow pencils in drugstores. I've just started using a brow powder from NYC, which may ultimately replace this pencil for me.