September 19, 2014 | 1000 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Chalky color, made my eyes look even worse some days. Not very creamy in texture, and it doesn't last very long on my waterline. It also liked to clump and flake off onto my bottom lashes, where it stuck there, and I kept having to soak a Q-tip in makeup remover to get it off. I used most of mine up just so I could get to finally throw it out. Fleshtones just look better on my waterline than white. Definitely not repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmmmm, not crazy about this one. I had never used a white pencil before on the waterline but I have heard how it is supposed to make your eyes look bigger. One day in Target I just happened to see this so I figured for under 4 dollars I'll give it a try. First, the look is not for me, it made my eyes look like I had some kind of eye disease and to make matters worse about an hour after I had applied it I took a look in the mirror and all of the white on the waterline had migrated down to my lower lashes and what a mess I looked like. Even if I had liked the look and thought it made my eyes look bigger I would have never used this pencil again. I would not recommend this liner in any color.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to experiment with wearing on my water-line. I have a couple of other colors in these pencils, and I like them all (although I don't wear any of them on my waterline). I was really disappointed with this. It is rather soft (not the softest out there) but it is chalky and doesn't give the look I wanted to try out on my water-line.
I've tried using it in other ways and haven't had much success. I don't really know what to do with this at this point since I hate wasting products.
Don't bother wasting your money on this- not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeliner.

Great opaque white which really opens up your eyes.

Smooth and creamy application, no drag and more importantly no eye irritation.

Lasts all day.

This is my favourite.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was really hoping to like this, since some blogs raved about it being cheap and long lasting. The liner seemed soft enough, but it can look seriously chalky on your waterline if more than three swatches are applied. The liner flaked off completely onto the bottom lashes in twenty minutes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i'm not liking this eyeliner very much - the colour comes out chalky and the pencil is just too hard and dry to be used on the waterline. the line comes out in flakes that get in my lashes and i wouldn't repurchase this

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible. Got this because I heard great things. It is soft, but goes on uneven and just clumps together on me. The color also looks unnatural, as another reviewer commented below. It seems to last long on me, but in a bad way, because it just gets cakey and clumpy looking on lower lashline. For the inner corner of my eye, it again just gets cakey and looks so obvious. The end of this product for me was when this stuff actually got on my eyeball! It just clumped and I had to remove a clump from my poor eye which then got irradiated. I will probably just toss this one out. I really want to find a nice white eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It is really really soft and it doesn't smuge. Its great for waterline, and it open up your eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ADPang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wrote a previous review on the black pencil but the white pencil has to get a special consideration. With my NC35 skin most white pencils aren't pigmented enough to make a mark on my eyes this does. So i can add that sparkle to my inner corners of my eyes and it;s soft enough so i am not pulling my delicate tear line. You can't beat the price for the quality. It's better than the ELF eye brightener that a joke product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Miffny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually messaged Rimmel on face book about this for the waterline they said it was soft & I would love it as I usually buy Stila's Kajal but it's become insanely expensive unless I can grab a pencil on eBay, anyway to my disappointment the pencil is pretty hard & I simply could not get a line that coloured as I was not about to hurt my inner eye.

What upset me the most was the below average customer service from Rimmel Australia as I had bought 3 pencils & none ok for waterline they not only deleted my comment saying it was 'hard' but did not offer a refund or anything .

Will never buy again as it was a 110% let down.