The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, t-Butyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

I'm totally agree with some reviewer that this product is great for insect bites and doesn't do anything for acne as advertised.

For me I'm so in love with this scent, I'll buy it again to sniff it when I catch a cold :)) work really well to me :D

It doesn't work equally well for different kinds of acne. It calms down some break outs but I'd rely on something else for cystic acne. It won't harm to have it but it's not a do-it-all kind of product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A must have for people prone to acne!
All natural and no pain while applying. Also works well on insect bites and itch!

I've written my thoughts on this product over at my blog

Definitely a must have!Honestly,i thimk im over reliant on this product,i really become kind of "indifferent"to my face like i dont care about how many acnes will appear.AFTER i got this product.i applied it on my acne before i go to bed,the next morning...poof!!!!!gone like the wind.not exaggerating.only cons is that it is quite expensive but only one drop will do for one pimple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Decided to give tea tree oil a go but sadly it did helps to calm down my acne but the change is not right there . Given the price, calamine lotion is a much more cheaper alternative and have better effect on my acne than tea tree oil

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It does nothing to shrink my pimples. but i found it's effective for reducing any inflammation/itchiness on my face. The package is not convenient. one pour let so much oil out, i just need one tiny amount of oil to dot on my pimple. I'm not sure if i should repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

yes, it's a bit pricey, but I will never ever ever stop using this! there are so many ways you can use tea tree oil and it's really just amazing!

I've used this for years and it's my all-time favorite! This removes pimples just over night. The only cons are the price and the packaging. I would like to find a cheaper version of this :(

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

At first I though that this product was overrated until recently I got breakouts during my period. I went to the store and decided to try this one. It is small and quite pricey (Im still a highschool student and I buy my skincare with my own money) and it was kinda hard to open the bottle for the first time. I applied a small amount on my acne before I went to bed with no expectation at all. The next morning I was blown away because my acne were becoming waaaaay smaller. I must say I am impressed. I love this one! A money well spent.

To me this little product was a saviour. It works well with be it facial or body blemishes. Luckily I don't suffer from severe break outs, but I do get quite bit hormonal spots here and there occasionally. Nothing was helping me, unless I bought this oil.

It smells quite refreshing and tingly. It has a cooling, almost icy feeling which soothes spots and reduces the redness. I do find that with stubborn blemishes, you are better off re-applying this oil several times a day. This way you get quite good results.

This oil does not feel sticky and it won't dry your skin out, like some blemish fighting products do. If you want to read more about this oil, here you can find a proper blogpost review. Hope it helps!