July 31, 2014 | 1789 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Natural Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by racheroonie

I really like this shampoo! Especially the fact that it has lower sulfates. I feel like it really cleans my hair and gives it a lot of volume. The smell is amazing too and for the price and quantity you get, you can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by aresa12327

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Really hydrating great for winter time bad thing is that is has a lot of sulfate which strips the hair of its natural moisture and hydrates with the other ingredients.It keeps all the frizz down and makes my hair really shiny.It says lower sulfate but really it still has a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this shampoo, it was only $4 so i figured i should try it because my HG shampoo is twice that amount and has less product in the tube. Let me just say it cleaned very well, but i feel like i had to use more of it than my other shampoo, it didn't do much to moisturize my hair and it made it very tangled. Don't think i will be repurchasing this unless I'm really broke

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I bought this at Walgreens since Tresemme Naturals products were 3/$10. I did not like this shampoo at all, unfortunately. It made my hair feel like it had some kind of film on it, and weighed down. It didn't feel very clean and it made my ends very dry and frizzy, even with the matching conditioner! My hair is relatively normal and healthy too. The products smell good & are huge bottles, so it would've been great if it worked for me. So, as much as I wanted to like this, it's going back to Walgreens. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Looovvvvveee this new naturals nourishing shampoo, conditioner, and there fresh start leave in's, I personnally use there nourishing shampoo, and the condish, love them, my hair feels soft and super manageable !!!! I love there frizz control leave in cream and there leave in hair refresher fresh start spray, Does NOT make your hair feel crunchy at all, its all soft feel, even there dry shampoo leave in spray i had to try a sample at walgreens, i tried the fine to straight hair version, WOW, no oily feel, just full soft feel of my hair a true 5 star products!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Carol3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked up this new shampoo the other day and bought the last bottle at one store. The other store was already out. I also bought the matching conditioner. I was looking for a replacement for the expensive Aveda products I had been using(Be Curly). I had tried Tresemme in the past different formula and my hair felt dry and dirty. Not with this! My hair felt it had alot of moisture and looked full at the same time. Not dry or frizzy. Much better results for my fine, highlighted, slighty wavy hair than Aveda. I also bought the new Natural Tresemme mousse and the new Lightweight citus frizz fighter. That last one seems just like Aveda style prep. I had been using Aveda's mousse. I am so pleased at the price and the results! Yeah!!!!
I'm done with Aveda!! $$$$

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by aerogurly

I love this shampoo. It smells great and it keeps it clean for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

Presently, I have short hair, colour is nearly grown out. Were I still bleaching my hair I probably would opt for a more moisturizing shampoo, but I like this stuff very much. A small amount goes a long way, it gives me nice volume, and the scent is lovely. This morning, I shampooed, then spent half a day in a hot car with no a/c, and the other half golfing. My hair is usually flat by now, but it actually still looks good. It is also inexpensive. My daughter uses this as a hair and body shampoo. Versatile stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this shampoo although it does leave my hair a bit dry and frizzy if I don't use conditioner. This is an awesome shampoo that doesn't cause product build-up and such generous amounts! HUGE bottle for an awesome product : )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

drying!!!! i have dry, damaged, chemically treated hair and this is not a moisturizing shampoo and with long term use, made my hair even worse.