April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Toners - Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by mrsfw

I use the calamansi one and I really liked the effect it had on my skin. I mix it with Dalacin C, which is I think is an antibiotic. It helps with my pimples and so far it is working well. It whitened some of my dark spots, but as for whitening the whole face, didn't really work. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by stellamariz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi,,,just wanna ask if this product are effective to to whiten dark spots due to pimple?and if can help me to control my pimples?please help me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have lemon and original, my mom has papaya which I think is whitening. While lemon and original don't whiten (I don't like whitening), this strips off dirt and stray makeup like nobody's business! My only chip is that I always end up pouring too much, but I guess that's my fault.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in the Calamansi version, but though I love the juice this cleanser was terribad on me. :/ Even though my mom swears by Eskinol I got painful cystic acne the next day. Looked at the ingredients and it has castor oil! I'd stay away if you're acne-prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovelyShine

Well this stuff works Crazy Good it cool to see dark skin spots slowly going away! i'm a bit embarrased but thanks to eskinol and the internet for allowing me to be anonymous this will be the only trace that my darkspots were ever there! i had dark spots on my underarms since i was a teenager maybe longer but i dont remeber? so i saw how much gunk it was getting off my face and neck so i tried it on my pits when i got outta the shower and it didnt sting! i use it on my knees,entire arms, face and neck it like the magic eraser for skinXD

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the classic version of this cleanser that my friend gave me a few weeks ago. I use it as a toner rather than a facial cleanser. At first I was kind of freaked out by the tingly sensation but it's probably because of the menthol. It feels very nice for the summer. I only use this at night. I'd like to try the lemon one to help fade acne scars but not 100% sure I would try the classic version since it seems kind of ordinary.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by daisyu7

I live in London, England but I grew up in the Philippines where Eskinol is quite popular as a facial cleanser. I've never seen a common drugstore or supermarkets here that sell Eskinol so I'd always buy some whenever we visit the Philippines. I think it's like 300pesos per bottle on average; it really depends on which one you buy.
I love this product because it really does cleanse your face. I use this once a day and because of it, I don't get spots on my face and my skin always feels softer after I apply it on my face and neck.
I've tried most products they have in the facial cleanser range. I love the smell of papaya and avocado ones;). The ones that have fruit/veg. extracts on them do smell really pleasant as well so it doesn't put me off.
My favourite product from them is actually the one with 'grains' in the solution because it exfoliates my skin too. Honestly, it doesn't smell but out of all the range, this probably has the most unpleasant scent. It never bothers me though :) It is also known to whiten the skin if u guys are into that. Whenever I'd apply it, I used to concentrate on my face rather than the neck so after a while, my face seemed slightly whiter than the rest of my body lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by swtladyy

My mom used this as a teen in the Philippines and she introduced it to me when I was a teenager as well. I bet when I have kids I'll be introducing this to my future daughter as well. I actually picked some up yesterday as I ran out of my HG toner (Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion) and needed a quick fix. I usually use this toner during the summer months as that is when my skin is at its oiliest. This toner is great for oily skin or normal/oily combo skin. It gets all the grime and oil off your face. It definitely lightens any dark spots you may have with continued use. My favorite one is the papaya, but I also sometimes buy the avocado, cucumber or calamansi varieties. I tend to stay away from the lemon one as it seems to me that it has the highest alcohol content and is the most drying on my skin. This is a great find if you have an Asian store near you. It's cheap and it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ejayy4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product. It really does help get rid of the excess dirt/oil from your face. I can't live without it. My mom introduced this product to me when I was in high school and I thank her for telling me to try it. I find this wayyy better than Witch Hazel. From my experience the witch hazel doesn't get rid of all the dirt/oil compare to the eskinol. The Lemon eskinol is my absolute favorite, it helps lighten acne scars too! Thank you Eskinol company!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by adv22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this product since I was about 14, I am now 19. I can't live without it! I use it every night to clean my face before I go to bed. You would be amazed at all the dirt and oil it removes! It has also help control my acne. I have tried every single flavor except the papaya one (not a big fan of it!) But all were fairly well but I would have to say that the lemon works the best. However, I think the lemon is sometimes a little too harsh on my skin so I either stick with the avocado or the cucumber one. But it doesn't really matter because this product will still really really really help your acne and your face in general. It is refreshing and cool after. I would recommend this asap!