August 1, 2014 | 1307 users online

Toners - Eskinol - Naturals - Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by luvs2shopny

this is a holy grail product for me. i have combo skin, oily in the tzone and this is a family passed down skin product, i am filipina and no other toner does what this does to manage my skin, it keeps my skins pH at bay and overall has been great on my face as a toner. sometimes have to switch off to witch hazel for a stronger astringent when hormones are at higher and i'm more prone to breakouts but could not do my skin care without this. love it. i use the calamansi one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by blueberrycheesecake

This is the cheapest and also the best toner i have ever tried! I am currently using the one for pimples. It really cleanses my face without over drying it. It doesn't sting my face. Instead, it gives a cooling sensation when applied that i really love. It also helps dry my pimples. It has two kinds of oil in it- castor and tea tree. However, i learned upon doing a little research that these actually help dry pimples and do not clog pores. I will try the lemon or calamansi variant to lighten my acne marks.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by shangrilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive skin, so that might be why this hasn't really worked for me; my skin was nice and clear for maybe a week or two after using this, but afterwards the pimples came back like before and even got worse! I got cystic pimples in my cheek areas where I previously never got pimples before, and my skin was really dry. I would also get those small white heads randomly. Overall this product was not for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a wonderful product! I use the calamansi version. This takes off my excess makeup/oil and is gentle on the skin. Very inexpensive and not extremely difficult to find. I know it does say cleanser on the bottle but like the majority of people here, I use it as a toner. My skin has never been brighter and clearer! I'm on my third bottle and will keep repurchasing ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by mrsfw

I use the calamansi one and I really liked the effect it had on my skin. I mix it with Dalacin C, which is I think is an antibiotic. It helps with my pimples and so far it is working well. It whitened some of my dark spots, but as for whitening the whole face, didn't really work. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have lemon and original, my mom has papaya which I think is whitening. While lemon and original don't whiten (I don't like whitening), this strips off dirt and stray makeup like nobody's business! My only chip is that I always end up pouring too much, but I guess that's my fault.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in the Calamansi version, but though I love the juice this cleanser was terribad on me. :/ Even though my mom swears by Eskinol I got painful cystic acne the next day. Looked at the ingredients and it has castor oil! I'd stay away if you're acne-prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovelyShine

Well this stuff works Crazy Good it cool to see dark skin spots slowly going away! i'm a bit embarrased but thanks to eskinol and the internet for allowing me to be anonymous this will be the only trace that my darkspots were ever there! i had dark spots on my underarms since i was a teenager maybe longer but i dont remeber? so i saw how much gunk it was getting off my face and neck so i tried it on my pits when i got outta the shower and it didnt sting! i use it on my knees,entire arms, face and neck it like the magic eraser for skinXD

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the classic version of this cleanser that my friend gave me a few weeks ago. I use it as a toner rather than a facial cleanser. At first I was kind of freaked out by the tingly sensation but it's probably because of the menthol. It feels very nice for the summer. I only use this at night. I'd like to try the lemon one to help fade acne scars but not 100% sure I would try the classic version since it seems kind of ordinary.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by daisyu7

I live in London, England but I grew up in the Philippines where Eskinol is quite popular as a facial cleanser. I've never seen a common drugstore or supermarkets here that sell Eskinol so I'd always buy some whenever we visit the Philippines. I think it's like 300pesos per bottle on average; it really depends on which one you buy.
I love this product because it really does cleanse your face. I use this once a day and because of it, I don't get spots on my face and my skin always feels softer after I apply it on my face and neck.
I've tried most products they have in the facial cleanser range. I love the smell of papaya and avocado ones;). The ones that have fruit/veg. extracts on them do smell really pleasant as well so it doesn't put me off.
My favourite product from them is actually the one with 'grains' in the solution because it exfoliates my skin too. Honestly, it doesn't smell but out of all the range, this probably has the most unpleasant scent. It never bothers me though :) It is also known to whiten the skin if u guys are into that. Whenever I'd apply it, I used to concentrate on my face rather than the neck so after a while, my face seemed slightly whiter than the rest of my body lol.