Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 7/18/2015 12:42:00 AM

I bought this product because of the awesome reviews it received. I didn't like the consistency of the mascara the first time I used it. It was a bit messy, in my opinion. I forgot about it and recently began using it again. Best decision of my life! This mascara does not clump, it gives volume, and length. It does smudge a bit throughout the day (specially on bottom lashes).

I'd buy again definitely.

on 7/14/2015 4:07:00 AM

Definitely a good drugstore buy. adds volume to lashes but not in a clumpy way. does smear easily so give it time to properly dry.

on 7/9/2015 3:47:00 PM

This is a good mascara. For drugstore mascaras, I just prefer the Covergirl Clump Crusher for its volume and separation. If you like this mascara, you'll also probably like Mally's Voluminous. It's full and soft as well! I talk about all these mascaras plus more in my video if you want to check it out.

on 6/28/2015 5:22:00 PM

If you have small thin lashes this isn't for you. It hardly coated my lashes. I like the standard bush a lot, although I'd prefer a bigger one. It took way more than three coats to coat my lashes. You don't get enough product on the wand. However, it was super soft, not sticky, or crispy. It was amazing under a different mascara. It held a curl great. If you have big lashes, or like a very natural look then this is for you. If my mascara routine didn't take so long I'd wear it under my usual colossal mascara.

on 6/27/2015 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to try the regular version of the waterproof version (which is my HG mascara) in hopes to use an easier to remove mascara on less makeup days. This is so much wetter than the waterproof version. It wears ok on me, but the thing it just will not do is hold the curl on my eyelashes. It weighs them down and straightens them out to where it looks like I never curled them at all. That's just not the look I want - lashes that stick straight out. If this isn't an issue for you, I recommend trying it. I would've enjoyed it as much as the waterproof version if it held a curl.

on 6/19/2015 10:43:00 AM

Still my favorite mascara of all time! Full n soft makes your lashes really full and thick. I guess it depends on what you want from a mascara, but I love thick and full lashes. The name says it all. It is still an affordable mascara, so you don't have to pay like $30 per tube of it. The only down-fall of course, is that it doesn't last as long as expensive mascara, but no drug store brand really does. I usually buy two tubes at a time. I love it though, it works!

on 6/17/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have been a long time user of Maybelline's Great Lash (regular, in blackest black) and I have loved it for a long, long time. Recently, however, I really wanted some UMPH to my Lashes. I was recommended to try Full n' Soft.

Wow.

It's exactly what I wanted. It gives me fuller, longer, but soft looking lashes. So I am extremely pleased. I've been using it everyday that I wear makeup now.

You're experience may very. I personally go for a very understated and subtle look day to day, and I feel like this gives my look UMPH. If you are a much more dramatic lashes person in your everyday look this may or may not be enough for you.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this mascara, however, I have to use 2-3 other to get the total look… Love Rocket Volum and L'oreal Butterfly.

on 5/20/2015 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Believe the hype- this is one really great drugstore mascara. Not sure if I can add to what's already been mentioned..just wanted to sing my praises to this gem. What I love about Full n Soft is that volume and length are buildable for everyday use, so you can layer on without getting clumps or too much drama. This is a must for me on most days, while on days off/evenings, I can just add more layers for a more dramatic look. The formula is perfect- a little on the wet side, but thickens a bit after some use for the ideal consistency. My lashes are fairly long and dark as is, and I find it very easy to use Full n' Soft for enhanced, yet more lush lashes- it is definitely true to name. I haven't experienced fall out and removal is very easy, with a decent foaming face wash and some jojoba oil. If you're looking for a good, everyday mascara that meets claims, then look no further.

on 4/14/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used the waterproof version of this Mascara. I got it on sale years ago for $10. It volumised and darkened my lashes without the crunchy feeling. I did feel that it flaked towards the end of the day. Not the best, but it did the job for the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials