Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

This is the closest I have to a HG mascara. It separates really nicely, lasts long, and has a 'your lashes but better' look. With one coat I have a great natural look but it's really buildable as well. With a couple of coats you can get a voluminous, dark lash that's dramatic without looking super fake. It's a great product that I'll be repurchasing and recommending for years to come!

on 3/10/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was very disappointed with this mascara. While it does give sparse lashes like mine a good coating, it's very wet (takes ages to dry once you put it on) and therefore smudges very easily.

I was looking for a cheaper replacement for my HG mascara - Estee Lauder Double Wear but this fell so short it's not even in the running. And once on, it doesn't last all day. I cannot recommend it.

on 3/9/2015 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

We don't have this in Canada so I was so excited to purchase it when I went to visit family in the US. I thought it was okay. I found the formula a bit too wet and it smudged very easily.

on 2/24/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this mascara. I used to use it years ago and liked it back then, but went and tried many others in the meantime, always looking for the perfect one. Now I am back to this "old-time favorite" because it is sooo easy to work with. No clumping! The brush is neither too thick nor too tiny. It separates the lashes well and gives a rather natural look.

on 2/23/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After reading the great reviews on this I went and purchased this mascara and was very excited to use it. However when i did use it it looked like I had nothing on my lashes. It was impossible for me to crate volume and length with this. This was one of the worst mascaras i ever used. Only pro for me was that it came off really easy even after like 10 coats.

on 2/21/2015 6:52:00 PM

I really liked this mascara because it did what it claimed. It gave my lashes volume and length, and I could build easily for a more dramatic effect. My lashes never got clumpy although if I had a lot on I could get a few mascara flakes under my eyes. Ive gone through two tubes of this mascara and it is great for everyday wear. Washes off pretty easily as well, so that's a plus!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful for a very naturally look. Almost impossible to build up or clump for dramatic lashes but for a very natural look it is beautiful.

on 2/19/2015 12:32:00 PM

So I went to the store and was curious to try Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara. I had previously read reviews on it and thought I'd give it a try because I did not want to spend extra money on expensive mascaras that won't be that effective on me! Then I went with the non waterproof mascara since it's less harsh on my eyelashes and easier to remove. Let me tell you the first time I applied this mascara I was completely sold! When applying to my eyelashes there was no clumps, no flakey mascara fall out and to top it off it made my eyelashes very soft and comfortable. I also really like how it separates my eyelashes evenly. Honestly I would recommend this mascara to anyone! It's decently priced, the package is basic but I'd say that is not a problem what matters is the product itself and how effective it is. This is now my go to mascara! I love it !! <333

on 2/12/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you like your lashes to feel like lashes and not dry, crumbling spikes then this mascara is for you! Seriously, I wear it everyday. I wipe excess product off into the tube for full, natural lashes with ZERO clumps. I use it straight out of the tube for more of a dramatic look. I get compliments on my lashes all the time and no one believes that it's this little under-dog mascara at the bottom shelf of the drugstore. Love that it dries soft, doesn't irritate my eyes, and is easy to remove.

on 2/7/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm a guy, so I already have good lashes. I just wanted to try mascara to see even how much better they could look. Long lashes look appealing on/to either gender. I chose Full N Soft because it was mentioned a lot in the boards as natural looking, plus I don't want to make my lashes stiff/weak/etc.

PROS: I barely used anything and my lashes look insane... This will last freaking forever. Since I have no experience with brushes, I can't really comment on that but I have no issues. I want the smoothest, clump free, etc... looks ok so far.

CONS: Soft? I can tell there's something on my top lashes and if this is soft, maybe that's why mascara gets a reputation for stiff/spidery/etc. It's not really that bad, but I want better than this. I'm disappointed that they only make "very black", something softer would be better.

OTHER: My bottom lashes look too long and dark.

OVERALL: This was successful. The effect is quite natural, but it's still something to get used to. I don't want others to get suspicious. I don't like how it makes my lashes FEEL though, so next time I'll try something similar, but different: Maybelline Volum' Express the Mega Plush, Voluminous Million Lashes, or Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact.

Popular Mascaras