Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I made an account just so I could write a review on this mascara! I've used soo so many mascaras but this is the only like mascara that I've really loved. I bought 2 bottles of the waterproof version but it was too hard to get off so I recently got the regular kind. It doesn't give me any clumps unless I put 3 coats on and gives really good length. At the end of the day it has a little smearing but no flaking at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Nice mascara light n feathery comes in black n waterproof too.

This is the mascara I always go back to. It's a very black colour which is great. Doesn't lengthen my lashes to much but that's okay. You can achieve a natural or dramatic look with this mascara, just depends on how many coats you apply. I do not suggest this mascara for people who have sparse short lashes.

This is a decent, light mascara.

PROs:
* Wand... the wand is full of soft bristles, making application easy to control. It is like a smaller version of Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Mascara wand. If you like that wand, you will like this. I'm so sick of weird plastic experimental wands with combs, teeth, or plastic spikes that give you little control. I might keep the wand for use even though I am out of product. The wand is that good.
* Even application, not clumpy
* It's a little buildable
* Doesn't flake throughout day

CONs:
* Not very lengthening
* It leaves lashes relatively soft, but it is still a little drying to the lashes.
* Color selection... only comes in black.

I might repurchase again but... if I'm to purchase a drugstore mascara, I prefer L'Oreal's Voluminous better because it is a little more buildable, a little more lengthening, and it comes in brown-black.

i looove this mascara! it lengthens and volumizes while at the same time looking natural! it stays on pretty much all day too!
it doesn't even feel like anything, super lightweight but makes a world of a difference.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have no idea why this mascara has such good reviews. I am super disappointed with this mascara. I have long eyelashes and this did not hold a curl at all, and weighed down my lashes and made them fall flat and look clumpy in about 2 seconds. Also, it flaked off all over my face while I was applying it! Skip this mascara.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am so sad because this used to be my favorite mascara, but in the last year or so the wand has changed and I no longer get the same results. I have worried for some time that they are phasing out this mascara, they discontinued the Brownish Black color a few years ago.

I will update this review with a comparison picture of old/new brush style at a later time.

too wet, curls don't hold.

I've been on a real mascara binge for a while now, as my tried & true L'Oreal voluminous doesn't seem to be.............the same???? Just not doing it for me anymore so I think its true what some others have said - that they changed the formula or something.

After seeing all the great reviews on here & elsewhere, I decided, again going against my better judgement, to try this Maybelline Full & Soft. I generally dislike all CG & Maybelline products, as they all seem to be very horrible for me, so I did not have high expectations. but..........hey, I'm needing a good mascara and it seems lately the cheaper brands seem to be winning out over the pricier brands ( except, sad to say, ELF).

I bought this and I must say it is a very good mascara. It holds a curl, does seem to give some volume, not tons, but a little bit of a boost, and just makes my lashes very, very nice. It has not clumped or smudged on me, either.

This mascara does however cause some stiffness (for lack of a better word) in that it is not 'soft' after applied. It feels the same as every other mascara. So, its misleading to state this stays soft even after application.

The price of course was great: $6+change at Walmart.
I am generally always neutral on packaging, so its really a non-issue so long as the product works for me. But the packing was indeed nice - just simple, not corny or 'in-your-face' rad goofy colors.

I probably will buy this product again.

UPDATE 10/14/15: Something in this mascara irritates my eyes horribly! I have never had a mascara to this ever. So, Rimmel WOW still the winner for everyday wear.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Goes on like you have really great natural lashes. Does not run or flake. This is a really well done formula. It is not goopy. It also apples fast if you are in a hurry.

Popular Mascaras