Versace Crystal Noir

on 3/22/2014 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Overall, scent is amazing. I can smell the pepper and gardenia most throughout the day. The initial coconut dries down after the hour.

on 3/8/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been a fragrance freak for over 20 years and I have never come across something this different.

It's spicy and sweet but NOT overwhelming like some can be. It's gardenia at its finest and coconut. First spray I get the gardenia and peony mostly and some spice. After an hour it turns into something very unique on me. I get the coconut, musk, gardenia, spices, amber, and ginger. The spiciness in here is different. It's cardamon and ginger with a hint of pepper.

This is a very sexy, grown-woman, she-knows-what-she-wants fragrance. Very nice and worth the money! The bottle is so pretty as well. A dark smoky color with a diamond as the top.

on 2/11/2014 6:41:00 PM

I haven't actually worn this yet but I have a sample on a card and I've been smelling it for days. I'm looking for a warm, winter-type fragrance and I believe I've found it. I'm not looking for a "dark" scent, particularly, just a strong warmer fragrance. I'm not sure how to describe this scent except to say that I don't smell the coconut that so many people have mentioned. I hope this does the trick for me. I have ordered it from Macy's--that's the best way to the gift sets left over from the holidays.

I was at the store today and I sprayed Crystal Noir on my skin (vs. just smelling it on a card) and all I can say, it's SO much better on me! It's divine! I cannot stop smelling my wrist. All the way home, I kept saying, "OMG!". This means I have finally found my Signature Scent after looking for almost 5 months. This is my take: It opens with a "plum smell". Then it settles down to a light musky delight. I don't consider this a heavy scent. I was looking for something for winter however I have found something I'm going to wear the year around. I cannot wait for UPS to bring my package!

on 1/24/2014 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh, I thought I would like this because everyone kept on talking about the coconut note. While I can tell there is some coconut in it, the gardenia and the pepper overblasts the subtleness of the coconut. The drydown for me is really powdery and soft but not something I necessary think smells amazing. Overall I am glad I got to try this so now I don't have to obsess about having it.

on 12/12/2013 1:45:00 AM

I generally like a bit sweeter fragrances, and this is not quite to my preference. It is spicy as described in other posts, but it would really hit the spot if a bit more sweet. I've had one compliment with this. Surprising. Ive had much more with other perfumes. Previously worn and love: Lolita lempicka and miss dior Cherie

on 11/15/2013 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm normally not a fan of spicy frags; they are usually too heavy and cloying and they make me sneeze. But this one is spicy and exotic but light and sexy. Nice bottle, too.

on 11/1/2013 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ive had an eye on this perfume for so long that i couldn't resist it anymore!! i bought the gift set which had a 50ml ,body wash & body lotion and a 10ml roller! i thought it was a good price as the 50ml alone would be the same! the perfume smells so good and i can also smell it on me throughout the day! i bought the Edt and hopefully will repurchase this in Edp! love it and would recommend it!

on 10/12/2013 5:34:00 PM

SOOOO rich and spicy! This is intoxicating! A little goes a long way. I purchased the mini before buying an full bottle. I certainly will be buying a full bottle when my mini runs out. Love it!!!

on 10/2/2013 8:26:00 PM

If Versace ever discontinued this I would start hoarding it immediately, I love it that much. Sexy & unique, this fragrance always gets me tons of compliments. Crystal Noir is a floral-oriental with a slightly woodsy note. This scent is dark, warm, sweet, and spicy at the same time. People constantly ask me what I'm wearing when I have this on. Long-lasting too.
It's really elegant and (like I said before) SEXY.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

on 9/30/2013 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got the big bottle at Nordstroms for $47 bucks....at first you will smell a lot of the "peppery" smell which I wasn't too fond of...but once it dries down it is one of the most sexiest, mysterious, dark, most elegant fragrances. I've recieved so many compliments...and throughout the day as I catch a whiff I find myself falling in love all over again! Very sexy fragrance!

Popular Fragrances