April 18, 2014 | 1583 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by houstontexas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got the big bottle at Nordstroms for $47 bucks....at first you will smell a lot of the "peppery" smell which I wasn't too fond of...but once it dries down it is one of the most sexiest, mysterious, dark, most elegant fragrances. I've recieved so many compliments...and throughout the day as I catch a whiff I find myself falling in love all over again! Very sexy fragrance!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's a nice oriental spicy smell that works well for evenings, especially in colder months Has some sexiness in it. Provides decent longevity

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Loreixxa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells like a combination of Guerlain's Samsara and Avon's Sweet Honesty. It has great staying power and comes in a pretty bottle. It's not my type of fragrance, but if you like sweet smouldering spicey scents with musky undertones, you will like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

Soooo sexy in my opinion. I wear this on special date nights and parties. I even bring the 1oz bottle in my purse to reapply in the back of my neck while out. It exudes confidence and sultriness.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Kimberlylayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite perfume in the world. I wear it every day and I have received numerous compliments. I always though the whole signature scent thing was silly but this truly is my signature scent. My BF loves it and so does my son. I put on some Elizabeth Arden perfume I had received for Xmas and my BF actually got upset and told me to wash it off and put on some CN!! Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Zinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is GOOOOD! It smells sooo lovely! It's rich, bold, and utterly sensuous! I tested this in Ulta and could not stop sniffing my wrist. I shopped for hours at some other stores and my hubby was with me and I asked him if he liked it and he said yes! So for me, that meant a big yes to go ahead and buy it! LOL I went back to Ulta and sprayed some more on me just to be sure and it's been several hours and I still love it. It has fantastic staying power and smells just as good on dry down as it did when I first put it on. I'm not really good at describing scents but it's a spicy floral and would be perfect for cooler months. I do think you can wear it in the summer and I could definitely see this being an evening scent. But knowing the type of person I am, I would never save it for such things. I believe every day is a celebration and would wear it whenever I wanted to, but would probably just put a tiny bit on my wrists and neck. I plan to purchase this in the fall since I have some other perfumes that I am trying to wear right now.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by songy67

This fragrance is SO unexpectedly good. It opens with a bright spicy ginger and pepper mix which fades to a creamy, delicious coconut with a subtle undercurrent of musk. It is definitely a nighttime/ going-out fragrance meant for special occasions, but I find myself spritzing it on at home, after a long day, just to indulge my olfactory senses.

It is warm and sexy and exotic without being heavy or cloying at all. The tropical essence of the coconut and the zing of the ginger really elevate it to new heights. Unique and memorable. The packaging is beautiful and the lasting power on me is an impressive 4-5 hours; the base notes begin to develop after the first half hour and waft through the air dreamily as I move around.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great perfume. On paper it too sharp for my taste but on my skin it turns more creamy, softer, and spicy. I smell a tiny bit of white flowers, pepper, musk, and cardamom, and it reminds me a little bit of coconut. I know that sounds a strange and really spicy, but it is actually really nice. You should definitely smell it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Rach365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sprayed this on my wrist at the shops and cannot stop sniffing it all day, it smells absolutely amazing! It has a soft sweetness to it and definitely a sexy edge, i love it so much i'll definitely be buying it asap!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Crystal Noir by Versace is classified as a floral oriental with gardenia as the main floral note and a typical list of spicy oriental notes to complete the composition. The gardenia pulls the fragrance in a soapy direction, while the “spicy” oriental part just adds a generic sweetness that really doesn’t bring that plush, warm feel I associate with woods and amber. Instead, CN turns into a typical mall fragrance, i.e., a mediocre sweet floral with detergent-y musk. The name and packaging evoke depth, maturity, and sensuality; however, the fragrance itself seems appropriate for the high school locker room.