July 29, 2014 | 1846 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Eh, I thought I would like this because everyone kept on talking about the coconut note. While I can tell there is some coconut in it, the gardenia and the pepper overblasts the subtleness of the coconut. The drydown for me is really powdery and soft but not something I necessary think smells amazing. Overall I am glad I got to try this so now I don't have to obsess about having it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by allsmiles1220

I generally like a bit sweeter fragrances, and this is not quite to my preference. It is spicy as described in other posts, but it would really hit the spot if a bit more sweet. I've had one compliment with this. Surprising. Ive had much more with other perfumes. Previously worn and love: Lolita lempicka and miss dior Cherie

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm normally not a fan of spicy frags; they are usually too heavy and cloying and they make me sneeze. But this one is spicy and exotic but light and sexy. Nice bottle, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Shukria24

Ive had an eye on this perfume for so long that i couldn't resist it anymore!! i bought the gift set which had a 50ml ,body wash & body lotion and a 10ml roller! i thought it was a good price as the 50ml alone would be the same! the perfume smells so good and i can also smell it on me throughout the day! i bought the Edt and hopefully will repurchase this in Edp! love it and would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

SOOOO rich and spicy! This is intoxicating! A little goes a long way. I purchased the mini before buying an full bottle. I certainly will be buying a full bottle when my mini runs out. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

If Versace ever discontinued this I would start hoarding it immediately, I love it that much. Sexy & unique, this fragrance always gets me tons of compliments. Crystal Noir is a floral-oriental with a slightly woodsy note. This scent is dark, warm, sweet, and spicy at the same time. People constantly ask me what I'm wearing when I have this on. Long-lasting too.
It's really elegant and (like I said before) SEXY.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by houstontexas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got the big bottle at Nordstroms for $47 bucks....at first you will smell a lot of the "peppery" smell which I wasn't too fond of...but once it dries down it is one of the most sexiest, mysterious, dark, most elegant fragrances. I've recieved so many compliments...and throughout the day as I catch a whiff I find myself falling in love all over again! Very sexy fragrance!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's a nice oriental spicy smell that works well for evenings, especially in colder months Has some sexiness in it. Provides decent longevity

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Loreixxa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells like a combination of Guerlain's Samsara and Avon's Sweet Honesty. It has great staying power and comes in a pretty bottle. It's not my type of fragrance, but if you like sweet smouldering spicey scents with musky undertones, you will like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

Soooo sexy in my opinion. I wear this on special date nights and parties. I even bring the 1oz bottle in my purse to reapply in the back of my neck while out. It exudes confidence and sultriness.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No