Za Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

3.7

Haven't used this product for a while, as I have stopped using foundation. That said, this one has stuck out in my mind as a great product!

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Great packaging
- Good value
- Feels great on; doesn't sink into pores or lines
- Great range of shades

Cons:
- Can make me look a little too white at times
- Product doesn't last long, have to keep purchasing refills

Overall, great product that did not break me out. Probably up there (almost an HG product for me!) with some of the best foundations I've tried. And affordable!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

First of all, I would like to say that this foundation doesn't give a lot of coverage. However, it works well on my skin and doesn't really cause me to break out. I also have very oily skin [and I also live in a humid country], but this foundation can stay on for quite long. They are smart to sell both an actual foundation, and the refill as well. Which means you don't always have to spend so much money buying cases after cases... You just gotta pay more the first time, and then buy the refills when it runs out. They also release special limited edition cases near Christmas every year, together with 2 refills. It's not the best foundation in the world, but it's good enough for me. Been using it for many years.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this 2-Way Foundation in shade 24/0C30 since I was 16+(after high school). I apply this lightly on normal days and slightly more on special occasions. This is my very first 2-way cake and it has never disappoint me for the past 4 years.

It costs less than SGD$20 but offers me great coverage. I don't even spend on branded make ups such as Chanel, Bobbi Brown etc. ZA is more than enough for my skin & so far, I am pleased to say that it DOES NOT give me any breakouts! The shade is perfect for my Asian Skin (Olive).

They also have pretty limited edition powder cases every year and they come with 2 refill packs if you get the whole set (which will include another gift such as a small purse etc).

Overall Review:

Packaging: 5/5 (Pretty pink cases)

Price: 5/5 (Very inexpensive & shows results)

Results: A+

Re-Purchase?: YES, ALWAYS! :)

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The first foundation which I used because it's available everywhere in the local drugstores. For its price, I'd say it's fairly decent. It has good coverage and decent staying power (4-5h for oily skin). Za is also very creative in marketing this product as it sells the case separately from the foundation, so you have to spend more at first, but it's more environmentally friendly if you buy the 2nd-3rd time as you only need to buy the foundation. Plus Za also releases limited edition outer cases during certain periods, so your foundation case can also look pretty. This also means they're encouraging you to buy the foundation continuously!
Unfortunately, I found new love in MAC's Studio Fix compact powder so I stopped using this after the first time. This Za powder tends to make my face look too cakey and powdered, it's like I'm putting on too much make-up. But for its price (and nice packaging), it's a good buy for budget buyers.

Well I just can't believe to see comments that saying this product is good, nice, excellent or something. For me this products is really sucks. It mayb have good coverage but it makes my skin looks ashy, cakey & dull -__- Duh!! Can't blame cuz it is cheap, only RM30+ (malaysia)

I have been using this foundation for many years. Though I have sensitive skin but i have no problem using it. It is not very costly too.

I am using shade 20. The colour matches my skin colour well. Coverage is not very good, but I am looking for powder that gives a smooth matte look and this works well. It also has spf 20 pa++. Also comes with refill pack, so it is very environment friendly and helps to save cost.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a really good foundation. I have large pores and oily acne prone with that is also dry due to accutane, this works so well covers medium
and lasts the whole day on my skin. it absorbs the sebum well and holds up even with my oily skin, while my dry areas remain comfortable. the only problem is I first bought this in Hawaii, and they don't carry it there anymore and I am only able I find it web I travel to hong kong. a great product and incredibly cheap

Well... it sucks on my skin! It isn't as beautiful as the True White 2 Way Foundation from ZA. It delivers light to medium coverage, still looks natural on skin. It doesn't control oil well and may be less acceptable to combination skin and oily skin and skin with more visible flaws. The colour range is provided well, from the almost lightest asian skin tone to asian tanned skin tone. You should be able to get your tone easily. The price (about RM32) is almost the same as the True White but I think its better to get the True White since the prices are similar. This foundation may be drying to your skin (it did on my skin). However, its a nice foundation for skin with very minor flaws ^^. It is easily applied and should be able to last you at least 8 hours. Make sure always looking for the limited edition cases cause they simply look great to be in bags.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is an good foundation, very reasonably priced. I'd say that this suits oily skin, so if you have dry skin, you might want to re-consider getting this. The staying power is pretty ok with me as I layer this over my Revlon colour-stay foundation. Pretty good coverage. I use this for touch-up for an everyday make up look, since I don't want to use Mac Studiofix everyday. I'm a Mac NC 42 and I'm currently using shade 24 of Za which seems to be the closest match. I will re-purchase this and I'm probably on my 4th powder. :)

But of course if you compare this with high end brands like Mac you will be a tad disappointed. But for a drugstore brand, this is one of the best I've seen.