October 22, 2014 | 1754 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Champagne Fizz

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I found this recently in its old packaging (blue plastic, not black as pictured). I brought it in hopes to use as a brow highlight and as an all-over-lid wash of colour. Works great for both. Pigmentation is decent and the shadow is smooth and not chalky at all. Great shadow for it's price and doesn't have alot of fallout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this for a matte lid that matches my skin tone.
I like that it perfectly matches my skin tone, has good coverage for discoloration, and is blend-able with other shadows if i want to layer.

Very pigmented, high quality shadow from Maybelline for a low price. Will last you a long time.

My profile, for FYI:
NW10/15, cool toned, blue eyes, normal/oily skin, 3a fine but coarse curly hair but I wear straight thanks to keratin treatments!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by brittanygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot, I use it as a highlighter on my eyes. The color is pretty, it's not too shimmery, it's just right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect matte all over color for your lids. I use a primer and a white eye shadow base before I apply my eye shadow. I use Champagne Fizz lightly on my lids and then I apply it on my brow. I use Maybelline, Earthly Taupe with a dash of mascara, when I want a "naked" look. I love this combo ~ it brightens up eyes and the matte doesn't make my 48 year old eyes look too wrinkly.

I bought this on clearance, so I am not sure if the drugstore is discontinuing this shade. I had been using a matte L'oreal shade, but I like this one better, except for the worst packaging I have ever seen. It's so hard to get open ~ I almost cracked the top off a couple of times. Great shade, crappy packaging...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by BRABKIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a soft, non-shiny natural -looking every-day eyeshadow at an extremely reasonable price. I also like that it is easy enough to remove that you don't end up tugging at your eye to get it off. It isn't designed to be impervious to water and that's fine by me. I discovered the trick to making this eyeshadow look great is to either have naturally normal/oily skin OR to put a tiny amount of a light moisturizer on your lids a few minutes before you apply this shadow. If you have dry skin and don't use any moisturizer underneath, it will look chalky but if you use just a touch of a light textured moisturizer underneath it makes all the difference in the world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful skin toned shadow. It creates a lovely neutral eye base by evening out minor discoloration. Perfect to apply other shadow over or leave as is. It is called matte, but is not a true matte, there is just enough glow to it to keep it from looking powdery and flat. Packaging is not very good, but price and shadow are.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this as an eyewash color to even out my lids if I just want to run around with just a little mascara. But it's too dark to wear as a lid color and/or a highlighter for my skin coloring, however, I think those with a darker skintone, might really love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by stephintampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a HG shadow for me and so so cheap. I use it as a non-sparkle highlight for just under the eyebrow and nothing else. Can't get any cheaper either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Justin11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my HG singles...I love it for everyday, basic makeup. It's a great shade for my NC15 skintone, it subtly brightens my eye area making me appear more awake, without any shimmer. It's great for mornings when i'm in a rush and just want a quick, all-over wash. The formula must have changed, because I don't notice it being chalky like some of the previous reviewers have stated. The price is right, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this everyday because I prefer mattes to shimmers or pearls. I match this with a matte medium brown crease color and a vanilla shimmer shade for highlight. I have very light warm toned skin and so this looks fairly close to my natural color. I use this everyday it's the only product I use everytime whether an all over color, or a base color.