Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I buy the vitamin E & peppermint one and love it, I have been using it for years and just love it! Doesn't make the skin around my lips break out and I love the tingle, also doesn't make my lips white like some lip balm!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The menthol in this is irritating and I do not feel that this moisturizes my lips. It feels nice upon application even if a bit stiff but after a while my lips go back to being dry. I would recommend the Burt's Bees lip balm with kokum butter instead if you're a fan of Burt's Bees. Otherwise if you're looking for something to moisturize your lips, I recommend either straight up Vaseline from the tub or Carmex.

This stuff is amazing! I love the cooling effect of this lip balm and how smooth my lips feel after apply it. Definitely my go to lip product during the fall/winter.

I've been using this product for more than six years and I love it. It leaves a really nice tingling and cooling sensation on your lips which I haven't been able to find another product on the market that does the same thing. But one thing is I found that it hasn't been as moisturizing as before. They may have changed the formulation over the years or something, which is a bummer. Would still repurchase though, because I love how it feels on the lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This chapstick is 4.99 at walgreens but its totally worth the price. I love that its not waxy. I been looking for the perfect balm to use under my retro matte mac lipsticks to give it a smooth appearance after wiping off excess product to apply my lipstick. And boy oh boy i found it. I get that smooth velvet look now. I love this balm. I love the peppermint in it too. Very minty. This is the perfect balm. I hope they never discontinue. If they do i hope its just to make it even better.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This must be an individual thing - so many people love this lip balm, and I really wanted to, too! But to me it seemed so waxy and hard, I had to rub very hard to get any product on, and it didn't feel moisturizing, more like a barrier to keep moisture from escaping. I think this could be great for guys, who don't want their lips to look shiny after using it. It goes on matte.

This is the only product I ever put on my lips. The cooling methanol is super soothing and I find that the actual texture of the product isn't greasy or too shiny like some lip balms/sticks. I repurchase this every time I run out! Definitely the best thing to keep your lips hydrated and cool.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It gives my lips this cooling sensation feeling. nothing bad about it. I think it really helps at preventing my lips from peeling.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this lip balm! It's super moisturizing and great to put on at night before bed. The only thing is if you stop using it your lips get very dry.

I'm surprised at the negative reviews for this one, as this is one of my top 3 lip balms. For reference, the other two are Nuxe Reve de Miel, all time favourite, and Jurlique's Lip Care balm, which I probably rate below this one.
I love the menthol, and that it is thick but not gritty. It leaves moisture I can feel for hours, and has a lasting positive effect on dryness.
I tend to apply balm in the morning before I leave the house, or before putting on lipstick when I get to work, and this is one of my go to balms. I gave a tube to a friend who suffers chronic dried lips and he really liked it, too.

Popular Lip Treatments