August 1, 2014 | 2133 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Jumping Juniper solid

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by JenasMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this shampoo so much! Takes my oily messy hair and makes it so soft beautiful! It does a great job of getting rid of unnecessary oils! At first yes it makes your hair have that squeaky clean feeling some people wouldn't like but after your hair dries its the softest hair ever! My hair has never looked better in my life. I pair this with veganese and after the show I spray some bumble and bumble prep spray and finally I add in a curling cream (not much like a dime size that's all you need) and when my hair is dry I'm so happy with how it looks! Ill be re purchasing this shampoo bar over and over!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by flicklick

my hair has always been very oily until I need to wash it everyday because if i dont, it will be so greasy and it's just unbearable. I have tried PLENTY of shampoos to treat my oily hair ranging from the normal brands like Pantene etc to good brands like Redken, TreSemme etc but none of it helps. Until, my boyfriend got me this solid shampoo known as Jumping Juniper from Lush and it works wonder! My hair is squeaky clean now, I dont have to wash it everyday anymore! The smell is great and refreshing, my boyfriend LOVES LOVES LOVES the smell of my hair now. It is easy to use but the only advice from me is, DO NOT leave it in your bathroom openly because it melts pretty darn fast when in contact with water and in no time, you realize your shampoo bar is all gone which is quite sad because it is not cheap! So what I do is I keep it in a tin container (you can purchase the tin container at LUSH itself but any decent tin container will do actually as long as it has lid to prevent air from entering because the tin container from LUSH isn't cheap either) and it can last up to 2 months! I can finally bid my farewell to oily hair and scalp right now, and I'm so thankful for this product! Highly recommend, go try it now!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by icefemme

This shampoo really work fo my hair as well, before my hair is very oily, and I have to wash it every day. after I wear juniper my hair oil-free until 3 day..
But this shampoo makes my scalp have dandruff, and I would not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by NicB04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT! I wash my hair everyday because by the next morning my hair is already quite oily. One day (about three weeks ago) I washed my hair and after I dried it, to my horror IT WAS STILL OILY, waxy even, just at the crown!! I couldn't wash out this oily/waxy feeling from my hair no matter how many times I washed it and scrubbed it! I read heaps of forums and this had happened to so many girls before but NOONE knew why it happened or how to properly treat it or get rid of it. A few girls were saying to use apple cidar vinegar, dishwashing detergent and bicarb soda. I tried the vinegar and apart from it not working at all, I now hurl at the smell of vinegar from having it all through my hair and dripping down my face for half an hour.
Anyway, I didn't want to try anything else to drastic, I just used a bit of talcom powder each day, didn't wash my hair every day and wore my hair up for three weeks straight (which I hate!). So one morning I told my friend about my problem and she did a little research for me and found this Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar. I read a few reviews and within 5 minutes I had my wallet out and was filling in my credit card details. I used it this morning AND IT WORKED!! Not only has it striped out the waxy/oily feeling...my hair feels like actuall silk! Its like running your hand over a feather! My Crown is nice and clean and I can wear it down again! I'm so happy!!

Some girls below have said this lathers real quick & easy...I didn't find that with mine. It took a few good scrubs over my hair to get going. But once it did it lathered just like normal shampoo. The bar itself smells amazing but when you put it to your hair I bearly smelt it. Then I just used my normal conditioner on my ends only and my hair felt AMAZING! I have Psorisis on my scalp and I found it gave me a bit of a itch when I was washing it out but it didn't last long which is another massive bonus! After my shower I just pat the bar dry with my towel and keep it in a little container.

I think its great for anyone who has oily hair or even just gets bad product build up! I mean I had oily/waxy roots for THREE weeks that nothing could wash it out....one go with this and my hair feels better than it ever has!

Cudos Lush, Cudos!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Jumping juniper makes my hair so clean it squeeks when I run my hands through it rinsing it out! But, with lavender and lemon it is a little drying. I use this one once a week for a deep clean and use a more gentle solid shampoo from LUSH (new) in between using jumping juniper.
I love the smell although once I've washed it out I can't smell it. Lush's shampoo bars are great for travelling and in a pinch can be used as a body and face wash!
I love that there's no packaging and I love the smell. Will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second shampoo bar after Seanik, which I LOVE.

I dont' know which I love more! JJ leaves my hair so fresh and clean. The scent is light and fresh, like lavender and lime. It isn't too noticeable the rest of the day, but I don't mind. This is a miracle for oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ruby1909

I cannot speak highly enough of this product. I have reasonably oily hair and this cleanses my hair soooooooo well! My only two problems with it are that it is sooo expensive here in NZ and also I had it for about 6 months because I forgot about it and it went kinda squishy and rubbery.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by starburst1824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first shampoo bar I've used from LUSH... I had wanted to try out one of their liquid shampoos but felt it was way too expensive so I decided to try out a shampoo bar. I have a lot of hair so I was worried I would need to use a lot fo the product to wash my hair, but it actually only takes me 3 or 4 swipes and so far I've noticed a difference in how clean my hair feels. I only use this about 3x per week but I would probably buy it again-- although as many others have said I would recommend getting a shampoo container or using an old jar or something to store it because it can be a little messy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by imanamery

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo. It was my first LUSH shampoo. It foams up really well, just one swipe on each side and BOOM. Foam everywhere. Right when you get out of the shower your hair feels squeaky clean, like all of the oil has been stripped out, but when your hair dries, that's not the case. When it dries, it feels healthy, silky, and clean. The storage of this may be a little tricky without the tin. It smells really good and makes my bathroom smell like lavender and lime. YUM!
I would repurchase this again, but I would like to try the soak and float next.
Hope this helped!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Did not like this at all.
It made my hair squeaky clean, i.e. it dried it out like crazy.
It didn't help with the oiliness at all. The price is too high for the amount you get. Storing this product is very messy and time consuming if you don't have their shampoo bar tin (which also just makes you spend more money).
I really wanted to like this, but it just didn't work for me. I will definitely not be repurchasing it and it has put me off trying any other Lush shampoo bar.
Very disappointed.