October 2, 2014 | 1807 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by TorieButterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing for my oily, sensitive scalp. I've been able to wash my hair every 2 days instead of every other day. It control oil and helps me now have to wash my hair as often, along with no more itching. All the other shampoos I've used have broken me out, made me extremely oily, or did a combination of both. If you have either one of those issues, then definitely give this a try! (Don't buy the conditioner. It's more drying than moisturizing. I use Redken All Soft and Redken Smooth Lock intensive treatment instead for conditioners.) I hope this helped someone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by dd43537

I purchased this product after my hairdresser washed my hair with it in the salon. I was so relaxed by the fragrance and feel of it. The way the product feels on the scalp is AMAZING. It has a cooling effect that is very relaxing. My head continued to feel good when she dried my hair, and for awhile afterwards.

I purchased the product to use once in awhile as a treat, because it felt so good.

I do not intend to use it on a daily basis, so I cannot attest to the long term impact it has on hair. All I know is it feels great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by JamieKnowsBest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to admit, this does dry out you hair a little bit. However, it makes my dull hair shine like the sun! My hair is soooo shiny! The only bad things is that it's a bit pricy but understandable, and it does dry it out a little bit I have oily hair anyway so I kinda need that :) give it a try, just with a good conditioner!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mozollalla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily scalp and very fine fhair that always tangled. When i went to the salon, the hairdresser reconmended me this product which is suitable for people with problematic scalp. And it does not come cheap! $40 for a 300 ml bottle, its crazy. In fact when i went home and started using it, it was fine for like 1.5 weeks but after that my scalp started getting those little bumps on it. At first i thought maybe i was not used to it. But after using it for about 3 Weeks, i started flaking!!! And my scalp feels so itchy! No way am i going to buy this product again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to try this product line out after my boyfriend mentioned he wanted to try a tea tree shampoo for his dry scalp. I remembered seeing rave reviews on Amazon and decided to give it a go. This is the best shampoo/conditioner I've tried in awhile for my long thick hair. It prevents buildup and keeps my hair from looking dull. I do use other products to fight frizz but I like how clean my hair feels! I tend to wash my hair every other day. I recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Very over minty medicine smell! Like vics vapor rub. Did a good job cleaning hair first day. Second day hair was flat and greasy. Retuned it after third day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by chicoj12

I've always loved the minty feel of this shampoo not to mention it doesn't look greasy even with conditioner but also doesn't dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am extremely picky when it comes to hair products! I have tried SO many different shampoos and conditioners, ranging from Suave to Moroccan Oil.

I have to say, I am in LOVE with the Paul Mitchell tea tree line. I use the volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I love the way it smells! It does keep my hair looking thickened and beautiful. Also, my favorite part is NO product build-up!! I have been using this for the past two months, and normally my scalp would be full of build-up and would be greasy feeling. Not anymore!

I will re-purchase this, which is a FIRST when it comes to shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by rosiepalms

When i purchase PM products i usually get them from a BSS, so i dont end up paying alot for them. PM and goldwell products are the only salon care products that i will buy. This shampoo and conditioner are one of them. It tingles, refreshes and makes your hair feel silky and clean. I love the smell of tea tree and it definately fill the bathroom with that scent when u use it! I will continue to re-purchase this as long as they dont get rid of it. I also use PM supper skinny serum to control fly aways and it also makes your blow drying time cut in half!!!!LOVE THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this shampoo, it is a lifesaver. Since the weather changed, my scalp has been so flaky! I have never had dandruff before in my life, so I was desperate to get something to help control it. My scalp was also extremely itchy, which of course contributed to snow falling from my head. This shampoo + conditioner completely solved all my problems, I use it every other day, and it is just perfect. Perhaps a little drying, but tbh, I haven't found anything else that works to control my flakes and itchiness as well as this does. I tried switching to another shampoo for moisture, and my scalp went right back to being a mess, but this once again saved the day.