Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 4/21/2015 12:33:00 AM

AMAZING COVERAGE. I got it as a gift and love the coverage.
I noticed that most of them are for people with more of a pink undertone but even then.
I started to use it as more of a primer for my eyebags or if I am just feeling lazy and want to wear minimal makeup.
The only con is it feels a bit more heavy than preferred.
If you like the coverage but want a less heavier feel, I recommend the BareMinerals concealer or the Urban Decay.
Overall, I'd if you don't mind the heavy coating go for it!

on 4/17/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have very serious dark eye circle and spent a lot looking for a concealer that could cover my dark eye circle nicely. When I first tried this at BOBBI BROWN counter, I was truly amazed by the results. For the first time in forever(frozen song, LOL), my dark eye circle was covered so nicely (together with the use of BOBBI BROWN creamy concealer kit). Since my dark circle is too serious, it can only neutralize the colour of dark eye circle to make it easier to cover with concealer. I used it together with BOBBI BROWN Creamy Concealer Kit to cover my dark eye circle fully.

These two products are work just like an eraser to erase my dark eye circle. My dark eye circle is very very less visible after I put them on and skin tone around my eyes does not look too bright, it looks very natural. I am so glad that the SA chosen the correct colour for my skin tone.

I really love the results it delivers but somehow it turns cakey easily. Perhaps I applied too much due to my serious dark eye circle. Luckily it does not melt after long hours, if not people would be frightened by my dark eye circles, lol.

If you would like to give this a try, please get the SA to try the corrector on your bare skin to get the right colour.

on 4/16/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

So far, this is the best thing I have tried for my dark undereye circles. It doesn't do a perfect job, but my dark circles are pretty bad. I have medium, yellowish olive skin. I use the peach, but I may try the dark peach next time to see if that works better. I use it wherever I have a dark or greenish tint on my face (underyeye circles and around my mouth.) I pat it on after I use my primer and CC cream (also Bobbi Brown). Then I use a regular concealer on top of it, and set it with mineral powder when I feel like it. The amount you get is tiny and it's expensive. I also don't like that I have to stick my fingers in it, wish it came with a little brush or something. But if you have chronic dark circles, this is probably going to be your best bet. I will continue to repurchase this always unless I find some kind of miracle product for my dark circles.

on 4/12/2015 12:25:00 PM

I spent a couple of months obsessing about finding a concealer/corrector to cover veins and help hide the bags under my eyes--yet not settle into my lines, which are getting more noticeable in my 40s. I had previously been using this corrector in Peach Bisque but decided to try several of the highly rated concealers here, including 2 shades of Maybelline Instant Rewind Dark Circles, Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Underye Corrector. After wasting a lot of money, I ended up coming back to this. It's not perfect, but the color is spot on and the formula is pretty good once you figure out how to use it.

Here are my tips on using it: moisturize first, then grab some product with a small brush and mix it a little bit on your hand to warm it up. Dab it on very lightly with a small brush, covering only the area that needs coverage. Pat in with your ring finger and add another layer if necessary. Immediately set it with BareMinerals Well Rested powder. This pretty much lasts me all day, or if it fades, it doesn't leave behind patchy areas of product around my eyes.

on 4/11/2015 1:27:00 PM

It has an intense formula which means you should have quite dark circles for use it. This product would be HG for me if I had dark circles. But I don't have, so this is too heavy for me. I recommend it to people who have dark circles. You should choose a little bit darker shades from your normal skin tone.

on 4/10/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I regret not buying this product sooner.I just started building a makeup collection,I own like 5 blushes but 15 different concealers,cause I was always looking for sth to fix my dark circles issue,I have spent so much money on them.After using this product I realised that the solution to my problem was correcting,not concealing.I was matched to light bisque even though I wear the bobbi brown concealer in the lightest shade.It really does a great job.It doesn't matter which concealer you are gonna use after this,it's gonna work.I regret buying all those high end expensive concealers,I can use any drugstore concealer now and the result will be flawless.Texture wise this corrector is thick and creamy,very easy to blend.It's so creamy I felt like it was going to melt off my face/mix with the concealer and make a mess.I was wrong,it was so easy to apply the concealer after this.You do need to set this though otherwise it creases and the undereye looks like it's oily or sth...There is not a lot of product in the pot and it might make u have second thought on buying it but I promise you this is totally worth it,you only need a small amount to correct anyway and you will save soooo much money on concealers!

on 4/6/2015 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is overhyped and perhaps my expectations were too high. I have horrendous dark circles, yet the reviews promised a miracle product which would conceal them. Firstly, this stuff is extremely thick and dry. It's difficult to blend and if I try to put my foundation on top it seems to dissappear so that it is no longer even useful. I'm young so I don't get creasing, but I dread to think how this would apply on mature skin. My second issue, though not the fault of the corrector, is that I was matched in the complete wrong shade for this. In bb foundations I wear porcelain, yet I was matched to peach bisque. But Bobbi Brown and the Estee Lauder company who owns them redeemed themselves here. After 5 minutes on the phone to customer service, I was given a full refund. I live in the UK where refunds are hard to get on used makeup, but please give it a try if you are unhappy with this product! Despite everything, this still has a high rating. After mixing this with my concealer (nars creamy radiant or clarins instant light), something wonderful happened. Now the texture of this is way more smooth and it conceals my dark circles extremely well. Actually, this would have been 4 stars. But I took another off because the price is outrageous. I paid £19 for this tiny pot of orange cement. Try it out in person first.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best concealer I've found so far. I love the color range by this brand. I'm in porcelain peach right now, and it's the perfect shade for concealing my dark circles. I think it looks very natural and really makes me seem less tired and old. I don't have a problem with it looking cakey or settling into fine lines either.

on 3/30/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i have this in porcelain peach and it makes an excellent undereye concealer on its own. only problem is it's a bit thick so it's super prone to creasing in my genetic eye creases, even if i powder it. but if you don't have these lame genetic eye creases like i do, i bet it'd work awesome for you.

on 3/25/2015 3:46:00 PM

Right through my twenties, thirties and beyond I didn't need under eye concealer. Now I'm one of those ppl trying everything!
I'm nc25 with blue circles, very dark in the lower socket (imo).
I was matched to light peach, and it's a good match even though it looks v orange swatched, but I'm wondering whether to try a darker colour; maybe darkness is needed to cover darkness? The light peach does knock back the blueness but after blending the blue starts peeping through again.
I find the texture is quite firm but blendable, not cakey unless
I layer and layer, which I'm tempted to do as I need more cover.
I can see this working well for less severe circles and it's certainly more effective than other things I've tried but I still want more coverage!