Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Here's the deal: if you have severe dark circles (like I do) you MUST use a corrector first to neutralize out the darkness. Pinky bisque tones for those with bluish or purple circles, peach tones for brown or green-ish circles. The problem most people have is that they only use a concealer that is yellow based and if you apply yellow over blue you get a nasty green ashy tone that shows through.
That being said, I dig this stuff.
The pros: corrects my very dark circles, is hydrating and creamy for the delicate & dry under eye area, brightens, a little goes a very long way, easy to blend (I apply it with a concealer brush then pat it in gently using my ring finger).
The cons: you can't use it alone, it's meant to be worn under a skin-tone matching concealer otherwise it looks like you have that "reverse raccoon" look. It's a bit pricey at $25 (and as I stated, you have to also purchase the concealer kit which is $35), you HAVE to set it with powder or it will crease and your mascara will transfer under your eyes like crazy.
I find that about half way through the day, it starts to look a bit textured. I have deep set eyes with a few faint lines and when I look close in a mirror, I can see it settling a bit. I usually just use my finger to pat it back in place. i guess that in the end, I'd rather have the brightness and deal with the texture issues because I look dead without it (no, seriously. When I don't have it on I look sick or like someone punched me in the eyes. The joys of being Slavic 😕).
They recently came out with a new color called peach bisque which is perfect for me. My circles are more brown so I need the peach correcting tones but that bit of pinky bisque really brightens everything up. I follow with the creamy concealer kit in Natural and set it with the pale yellow powder that's in the kit. I should stress that using the appropriate brushes in crucial IMO.
If you use an eye cream in the morning, DO NOT slather it on! Too much product will cause it to crease even more. I use the tiniest amount of Bobbi's hydrating eye cream (L❤️VE), let it soak in for 5 minutes or so while I drink my coffee, then I get to work.
I'd give the product 5 stars (lipsticks?) if the texture issues weren't there. As far as price, I'm willing to pay for something that really works so that doesn't really bother me. The packaging is very small and compact.
This stuff saved my life and now I look awake again!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This was kinda nah.. The consistency is very thick and I'd like it to be easier to blend since it's meant to be used under the eyes. Good color selection tho and it does correct the tone of my dark circles quite well but definitely needs a product on top. I think I'll use this one up but won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I get the concept of this - it's a pre-concealer to cover dark circles that flesh-toned concealers can't cover. Note that the first ingredient is petroleum- so you MUST use some kind of setting powder after your second concealer to set it or it will be a mess.

Thing is - if you have fine lines, the whole thing looks worse rather than better.

I have allergies and am sporting those lovely allergy rings! But this isn't helping - and I am pretty darn skilled at applying make-up.

I think it makes my eyes actually look puffy.

Maybe it is great for younger women but if you have any fine lines, you'll be smoothing this out throughout the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

FANTASTIC product, absolutely worth the hype. I'm NC25 with dark, sometimes blue-ish undereye darkness and I use this product in Light Peach. It's more of a bright yellow and instantly helps cover the darkness. If I need extra coverage, I'll add some concealer on top, but this can work well alone.

The formula is a hard, sticky gel and I find it a lot easier to just "tap" it across my undereye area. The packaging is WONDERFUL, it's a small, eyeshadow-like disc that is made of hard plastic and looks very easy to travel with. It barely takes up any room at all!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice to have product , if you are not suffering from a very dark circle issue it's just a nice addition to your makeup bag.
You must use a very small amount of product to avoid fine lines.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have purchased this already 3 times and it is again on my swaplist to be swapped away. I always seem to forget how crappy the texture is. I am also not impressed by the ingredience list. Ever since I started using bio cosmetics brands I have started becoming more aware of what each product actually contains. Just like someone already mentioned the concealer makes my mascara smudge under my eyes also. Even if I powder on top. Neutralizes well but the product is not my gave. I wish that ever since I wrote a review I can finally stop repurchasing this crappy thing.

The color correcting aspect of this product is great for under eye circles, and I could see how it would be fine if you are young with no under eye fine lines. The texture is too thick and creases and settles terribly. So my Blueish circles are gone but now i look 10 years older.I'm 42 and would not repurchase. A liquid corrector is much more flattering for mature skin. I wish there were more to choose from.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Creases really bad. The color is good though. I currently use the Tarte CC under eye corrector and I like that much better. Would not repurchase, very expensive.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I've been using this for years now. I only really use it for eye circles underneath my make up. It's a nice creamy texture. I do wish I could get this in a larger pot however.

I prefer this for a full makeup coverage for any special occasion. I used to apply it daily, but now I used the tinted eye brightener instead. The newer version is faster to apply. The reason why I wont repurchase again is because the small pot lasts so long!