August 27, 2014 | 1758 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Adrianna281

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would definitely repurchase this product again, it covers your dark circles and stays put throughout the day. The only problem is that it tends to be dry and can cause creasing. It may be hard to blend so use an eye cream or primer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by nuroule24

love love love this product! i have pretty severe dark circles and this product helps lighten the look of it. It blends easily. for easier blending, one has to apply an eye cream as a base. It lasts all day as well and makes ur concealer (used on top of the corrector) lasts longer I thought this would make my eyes look a lil cakey or crease into my lines. But i was wrong. it made my concealer work better and made me look like ive had enough sleep!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by missiwi1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because of the good reviews,but i personally regret it.
It's too thick and difficult to blend.
I don't like it when a product stretches my skin during application.
It also emphasizes lines and dryness,even after applying moisturizing eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Fluffytia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product truly is magic! It is the only product I have found that actually works (as an ex-beauty therapist, I have tried a LOT). I don't have a Bobbi Brown store near me, so I emailed them and told them what colour my regular foundation is and they suggested a match. Their suggestion was spot on. I wear the extra light bisque shade under Kryolan Ultrafoundation in alabaster. It stays well all day without creasing or sinking into fine lines. I would recommend you moisturise your undereye area about 10 minutes prior to application, otherwise it can look a little knobbly when dry. I also set the corrector with Ben Nye banana powder before applying my foundation. To my immense surprise, I have found I do not need concealer on top of the corrector, it is good enough without.

For reference regarding colour. I would be NW20 in MAC foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by sparksfly22

BEST CORRECTOR OUT THERE. ANYONE WHO SUFFERS WITH DARK CIRCLES WILL THANK THE BEAUTY GODS FOR THIS PRODUCT. Let me start off with my dark eye circles. I have fair-medium skin and my dark eye circles are really bad, like a purplish blue colour. Now, when I use this corrector, I swear to y'all, it looked like I slept for 3 years, no lie, my darkness was gone, there was no sign's of darkness under my eyes. Also, it doesnt crease under the eyes, which is another plus about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

Love this stuff! I have ridiculous under eye circles but this stuff helps so much - I put it on and layer concealer over it. When I first bought it I put way too much on trying to completely cover darkness with it, but it ended up looking really weird. I tried the "less is more" approach, using just enough to lighten up the area, and it looks a lot better that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My shade: dark peach

2 things:
#1 - warming this up on your finger is a must
#2 - your under eye area must be well moistured but not too much or this will slide right off (I let a dab of Josie Maran argan oil absorb for about 20 min before I start makeup routine).

With that said, I really do love this corrector because it (if rules above are followed) covers well, has accomodating shades and a little goes a long way. I use this as a base underneath my Nars creamy concealer (shades: buscuit & caramel - I mix the two) and some days with proper blending, I can skip foundation all together. Always apply with your finger, this is not for brushes or beauty blenders b/c you need it to melt a little. Pat it on, do not rub, and then I typically blend it a little using my Real Techniques setting brush since it's fluffy. Play around and see what works but I do recommend this product, it has a little learning curve like anything else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Despite all the good reviews.....i tried it for many days and can't get it to stay at where i want it to......it just slides and runs too much and also make my upper eye makeup smudges like crazzy..........i even went to the bobbi brown counter and learned how to do it but the miracle just didn't happen to me like most of u guys did.....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Milana21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use dark peach as a corrector works beautifully and stays on well however does need retouching throughout the day. I put this on to beau realise my dark circles! Then I use a bobbi brown conecealer ontop or sometimes mac concealer ontop. This corrector can be paired with any concealer

Love it! Makeup bag essential!! Only downside is it's expensive and doesn't last very long!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Minniebx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best, I highly recommend it.