Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

3.5

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ozokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Great under eye concealer. So smooth and creamy. I'd continue purchasing this if I didn't find something more affordable -MAC studio finish concealer. This concealer contains 1.4g of product while MAC one contains 7g of product, with a lot more cheaper price. So, in my opinion, this is absolutely a great concealer. But the price is so ridiculous.

This is my new HG concealer for my dark circles! It works well with BB's corrector. My dark circles were concealed well and my eyes looked brighter and less tired. I've tried using the corrector on it's own and it's good enough to use without a concealer as it does a great job counteracting my dark purpleish brown circles. The MUA colour matched me "peach" as my correcter (which helped brighten and blended well with my skintone) and "honey" as my concealer. It feels creamy, moisturising and lightweight. I set it with either MAC prep + prime transparent finishing powder or Ben Nye bella luxury "banana" powder. I like how it looks before I set my makeup but because I have oily skin and the creamy consistency of the concealer I do need to powder to prevent creasing. I would definitely buy this again despite the price tag - it's worth every penny!

I was lucky enough to buy this concealer in Ivory in a discounted designer cometic outlet for $15. i really like this concealer for my under eye area, not so much for covering redness and blemishes. it comes in a tiny pot, but its lasted me over a year.

I wanted to like this concealer. I'd heard SO many fantastic things about it, but this is clearly not the concealer for me.

I find it odd that people say it's drying, because I honestly thought the exact opposite. I feel like it never fully blended into my skin, regardless of how long I worked with it. It has decent coverage, but the fact that I couldn't blend it and the fact that it creased within 15 minutes of wear means I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like the coloring on this better than my usual mac nw45 studiofix concealer. I use this in Chestnut. However, the staying power is not as great. Or maybe I am just used to the stage makeup look? Anyway, I'll repurchase. It's good enough.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

I must agree with the previous reviewer. When I put this concealer under my eyes, I see tiny bumps and fine lines I never knew existed! I also purchased the concealer brush but I must be putting it on incorrectly since this product is so loved. I'll watch a few videos on application and update later. But for now, a bad review for revealing instead of concealing.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really dislike this stuff. I'm giving it a two because it does cover well, it's highly pigmented. But I kind of hate it actually.

It's so drying on my under eyes and sinks into every little line (that aren't there until I put on this concealer), it goes patchy and streaky and just looks a hot mess no matter how I apply it.
There's no staying power, even with the setting powder that comes with (that I personally find useless).

I cannot get on board with this. A lot of people rave about Collection 2000 concealer, and while it's good, it has the same problems, for me, that the BB concealer does; the Collection 2000 is only 4. The BB is 24. The price hike for not much better quality is not worth it in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is for under eyes only. It's formulated a shade lighter than your foundation to brighten and match your skin. Use it on top of the Corrector, and then set with the pale yellow powder (which you can buy with the concealer, or without).

Great concealer. I have pale skin and dark circles under my eyes; this concealer helps hide those. This is also great to cover small scars/ marks on your face. I would recommend moisturising around your eyes before applying concealer to avoid any creases.

I have been using this concealer for my under-eye area for years and it does a good job of covering my dark eye circles. I always prep the under-eye area with an eye cream first (either Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream or Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Cream or Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Eye Gel) and only apply the concealer after the eye cream is fully absorbed. This helps to prevent creasing and settling into the fine lines. Touch ups are required especially in the humid weather (I use Bobbi Brown's Face Touch Up Stick). Would give it 5 lippies if the concealer lasted a little longer. The range of shades available is excellent.